Service pack 3 for CS-Cart 1.3.5 is released!

I followed the clean install instructions, copied my database over and ran the sql file and the update php script. Most categories load just fine, but the categories that have hundreds of products doesnt load at all.

Please check it out… (choose an auto part category on the left) [url]http://www.ineedparts.com/new_store/[/url]

Everything worked fine in sp2. Any thoughts?

Okay, if the instructions didn’t work for you like they did for me, you could try…

1. Do a clean install of SP3 to a “new_store” folder. Use a different db name.
  2. Export your products and images from the old store, then import them into the new one.
  3. If this works, then try reinstalling mods and testing one at a time.

yesterday i did the upgrade from form 1.3.5 sp2 to sp3. everything seems to work fine, only ideal basic gives an error…

on my ideal page i see some errors. resultcode: “Please adjust expiration period. See suggested expiration period”

txn request: 2008-04-15T05:41:39.0Z0721…

txn reply:

2008-04-15T05:41:39.639Z

AP2920

Please adjust expiration period. See suggested expiration period

Field generating error: expirationDate too low

i think its something that the expiration period is to short…but is it an error in sp3 or on my hosting server? because i see there is a diference in the time by ideal and on my hosting server

[quote name=‘louwie’]yesterday i did the upgrade from form 1.3.5 sp2 to sp3. everything seems to work fine, only ideal basic gives an error…

on my ideal page i see some errors. resultcode: “Please adjust expiration period. See suggested expiration period”

txn request: 2008-04-15T05:41:39.0Z0721…

txn reply:

2008-04-15T05:41:39.639Z

AP2920

Please adjust expiration period. See suggested expiration period

Field generating error: expirationDate too low

i think its something that the expiration period is to short…but is it an error in sp3 or on my hosting server? because i see there is a diference in the time by ideal and on my hosting server[/QUOTE]

i think i know where the problem is, when i put the timezone in cs-cart to “gmt-1 azores” and after that i take a look at php info from cs-cart i see Default timezone Etc/GMT+1 :confused:

And when i put the time zone to gmt+1 amsterdam, in php info i see gmt-2

and now the question: where to fix this??? can someone help me?

i had contact with my hosting company and the server time is fine gmt+1 so its must be in cs-cart 1.3.5 sp3 ?

[quote name=‘louwie’]i think i know where the problem is, when i put the timezone in cs-cart to “gmt-1 azores” and after that i take a look at php info from cs-cart i see Default timezone Etc/GMT+1 :confused:

And when i put the time zone to gmt+1 amsterdam, in php info i see gmt-2

and now the question: where to fix this??? can someone help me?

i had contact with my hosting company and the server time is fine gmt+1 so its must be in cs-cart 1.3.5 sp3 ?[/QUOTE]

i placed a new thread in bugs…

Thank you very much for your workaround, Matt! It was very helpful! :smiley:

[quote name=‘Alfie’]…

error in syntax near KEY src_k; please check you documentation for the correct sytax to use near src_k; it cant seem to do these queries;

ALTER TABLE cscart_product_prices DROP COLUMN KEY `src_k`;
ALTER TABLE cscart_product_prices DROP COLUMN KEY `unique_key`;
ALTER TABLE cscart_product_prices DROP ADD UNIQUE KEY `unique_key` (`lower_limit`,`membership_id`,`product_id`);

[/QUOTE]

I just had the same problem as Alfie. First message was that it couldn’t drop column combination_id in product_prices, and then the rest of Alfie’s sql errors.

ALTER TABLE cscart_product_prices DROP COLUMN `combination_id`;

So I made a copy of my “old” table cscart_product_prices, deleted the column combination_id and the unique key “src_k” by hand and exported the data without structure. Then I imported the data into the 1.3.5.SP2 cscart_product_prices.

Could it have something to do with how prices are displayed? Mine are comma-separated (German).

ok, I’m trying to follow along here, but I’ already stuck! I have no idea how to duplicate my database on cpanel (hostgator). Any help would be much appreciated. thank you!

Best bet would be to backup your existing one (live) and, if you have the facility, create a new databse and import/restore all your content to the new database and work on that one, thus leaving the old one (current live) well alone…

Alfie

moka-

Log into your Cpanel control panel and click on the Backups icon under Files. You can back up your database by clinking on its name under “Download a MySQL Database Backup” in the Partial Backups section. I always perform a full backup at the same time just in case I do something stupid.

Bob

[quote name=‘ThomH’]I didn’t find to fix:

PayPal Open Orders in Admin Module (#701)

or I’m blind.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=“Red”]Fixed.[/COLOR] (this means I’m blind)

Works fine in our webshop.

I’m having nothing but trouble with this release. I downloaded and installed the 1.3.5 sp3 full file set, installed it, but can never login to the admin area!! I’ve installed it 5 times using several different browsers, even redownloaded the files a few times.

It says to use admin/admin as the login, but it never lets me in. I’ve also tried my email and several other combinations, but nothing.

This is getting really frustrating!

Any thoughts??

Thanks

Cheebs,

Have you checked your file and folder permissions.

Yes, all the file/folder permissions are set the same as the working store I have running sp2.

I have no idea why its not letting me login. Everything in the database looks fine too.

I logged in successfully just now using windows/IE, but no browser on my mac will let me login! I tried Firefox, Safari, Camino and Opera to no avail. I’ve been using sp2 just fine on my mac, but sp3 is only working (logging me in) under windows.

??:confused:

[quote name=‘cheebs’]I logged in successfully just now using windows/IE, but no browser on my mac will let me login! I tried Firefox, Safari, Camino and Opera to no avail. I’ve been using sp2 just fine on my mac, but sp3 is only working (logging me in) under windows.

??:confused:[/quote]

Clear all your cookies relating to this domain. :rolleyes:

success!

I was only clearing my cache before and not the cookies.

Thank You!

[quote name=‘jobosales’]moka-

Log into your Cpanel control panel and click on the Backups icon under Files. You can back up your database by clinking on its name under “Download a MySQL Database Backup” in the Partial Backups section. I always perform a full backup at the same time just in case I do something stupid.

Bob[/QUOTE]

Ok, I got that far. Now for stupid question #2. How do I upload this into a new database name. I can only seem to “restore” it to the original database. When I tried to import it via phpmyadmin via import, I get a time out error message. What am I doing wrong? thanks!

[quote name=‘moka’]I get a time out error message. What am I doing wrong? thanks![/quote] It’s too big,

Open the database file, copy and paste 50% of the text so that it can be read correctly and upload one at a time.

Mostly it’s the language_values, stat_ip2nation, and possibly stat_requests and stat_sessions tables. The rest all load together fine.

I personally have about 27,000 records in my stat_ip2nation table.

[quote name=‘mdekok3000’]Mostly it’s the language_values, stat_ip2nation, and possibly stat_requests and stat_sessions tables. The rest all load together fine.

I personally have about 27,000 records in my stat_ip2nation table.[/quote]

I deleted that entire table along with the rest of ip2nation.

Don’t use it, hence useless