Free Social Analytics Plugin by AddShoppers

For me German. so no specific language for me :)

thank you

Can you add Rs. (Indian Curreny) to your supported currency list? Also is there a plugin where in a discount is applied immediately in the cart whenever a page is shared through the social icons?

[quote name='jain1980' timestamp='1346425959' post='144058']

Can you add Rs. (Indian Curreny) to your supported currency list? Also is there a plugin where in a discount is applied immediately in the cart whenever a page is shared through the social icons?

[/quote]

Hi,

We'll get Rs. added to our currency list. As for the plugin you described, I don't think it's possible to do with CS-Cart, or most shopping carts in general. So there currently is no plugin for AddShoppers that can do that unfortunately.

Thanks

Hello AddShoppers,

Just installed on V3 and worked without a problem, nice job. I've put the custom code on my home page however the Pinterest link is not lifting an image. The Facebook link worked fine. Is there something I can do to specify the image for Pinerest on a non-product page?

Thanks.

[quote name='novista' timestamp='1351009391' post='147537']

Hello AddShoppers,

Just installed on V3 and worked without a problem, nice job. I've put the custom code on my home page however the Pinterest link is not lifting an image. The Facebook link worked fine. Is there something I can do to specify the image for Pinerest on a non-product page?

Thanks.

[/quote]

Hi novista,

Sure, open up skins/[YOUR ACTIVE SKIN]/customer/addons/addshoppers/hooks/index/footer.post.tpl. Go to line 4 where it says:

image: ''

Paste the following code in between the single quotation marks:

{/literal}{if $smarty.request.dispatch=='index.index'}{$images_dir}/{$manifest.Customer_logo.filename}{/if}{literal}

So, it should look like this when you're done:

image: '{/literal}{if $smarty.request.dispatch=='index.index'}{$images_dir}/{$manifest.Customer_logo.filename}{/if}{literal}'

Then, make sure to clear cache to see the changes.

Perfect, thanks.

Dutch would be cool!

Tnx.

Hi, Just wondering if the Rs. has been added to the currency list and how do we download the latest version of the plugin? Is this comaptible with the latest CS-cart V3.0.4?

[quote name=‘jain1980’ timestamp=‘1357735340’ post=‘152491’]

Hi, Just wondering if the Rs. has been added to the currency list and how do we download the latest version of the plugin? Is this comaptible with the latest CS-cart V3.0.4?

[/quote]

Yes, we’ve added the Rs. :)

You’ll find the latest version at the bottom of the first post on this thread: [url=“Free Social Analytics Plugin by AddShoppers - Third-Party Services - CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor Community Forums | Connect with the Community | Find Solutions”]Free Social Analytics Plugin by AddShoppers - Third-Party Services - CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor Community Forums | Connect with the Community | Find Solutions. It should be compatible with CS-Cart v3.0.4, we haven’t heard of any issues.

THank you!

I'm running into a problem with this addon with v3.0.4 and internet explorer 9. For some reason it is adding text and code to the footer along with the detailed image. Is anyone else running into this problem? It looks fine in Firefox and Chrome.

[quote name=‘idslamyou’ timestamp=‘1359342327’ post=‘153786’]

I’m running into a problem with this addon with v3.0.4 and internet explorer 9. For some reason it is adding text and code to the footer along with the detailed image. Is anyone else running into this problem? It looks fine in Firefox and Chrome.

[/quote]

Hi,

Can you post or PM your URL? I’ll take a look at it :)

Hi Addshoppers. Great plugin. I'm running into a little problem though. Since I upgraded to cs-cart 3.05 my product page is messed up when I turn on the add-on. In 3.04, all was good.

Am I the only one with this problem?

Could you add norwegian kroner in currency? Please!

[quote name=‘Flow’ timestamp=‘1359798486’ post=‘154271’]

Hi Addshoppers. Great plugin. I’m running into a little problem though. Since I upgraded to cs-cart 3.05 my product page is messed up when I turn on the add-on. In 3.04, all was good.

Am I the only one with this problem?

[/quote]

Hi Flow,

Can you post your URL or PM it to me? I’ll take a look :)

[quote name=‘Onkel_Sid’ timestamp=‘1359802968’ post=‘154275’]

Could you add norwegian kroner in currency? Please!

[/quote]

We’ll get it added :)

[quote name=‘AddShoppers’ timestamp=‘1360001347’ post=‘154444’]

Hi Flow,

Can you post your URL or PM it to me? I’ll take a look :)

[/quote]

Thanks! I found the problem… already described by you on the first page:

[quote]It looks like CS-Cart v3 limits the number of characters in textarea fields for add-on settings, so the Custom Button Code field can only hold a certain number of characters. If you’re trying to add custom button code longer than ~250 characters (which seems to be the limit), you’ll have to add it manually (see instructions below).[/quote]

This happened during the upgrade to 3.05. However, I was able to put back the correct code and this was saved fine.

Just thought I’d post this here in case it helps somebody else.

Hello,

I've found a problem with this addon and the “List with Options” category view. It does not matter if the options are a Select box or Radio buttons.

First, when this view option is selected and the category page load, the Add Shoppers buttons do not display.

Once a customer selects an option at the category level, the Add Shoppers buttons do appear however, the page fails to load past the FB Like button. A manual refresh brings back the entire page. I've attached a before and after screen shot. If you want to see this on a live store, please PM me so we can coordinate your test as I have turned off List with Options for now.

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2013-03-09 at 11.51.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2013-03-09 at 11.51.59 AM.png

[quote name=‘novista’ timestamp=‘1362859206’ post=‘157354’]

Hello,

I’ve found a problem with this addon and the “List with Options” category view. It does not matter if the options are a Select box or Radio buttons.

First, when this view option is selected and the category page load, the Add Shoppers buttons do not display.

Once a customer selects an option at the category level, the Add Shoppers buttons do appear however, the page fails to load past the FB Like button. A manual refresh brings back the entire page. I’ve attached a before and after screen shot. If you want to see this on a live store, please PM me so we can coordinate your test as I have turned off List with Options for now.

Thanks.

[/quote]

Hi novista,

I’d like to see this on a live store – PMed :)