We’ve brought our free social commerce analytics platform to CS-Cart with this plugin. This plugin, along with a free AddShoppers.com account, will allow you to easily install the following social apps on your CS-Cart store:
Our advanced social analytic app reveals deep insights into the ROI of social sharing and report down to the product level. All social analytics reports can be broken down by product, influencer, or social network.
Using this app, you can find out how much a Like, Tweet, Pin, etc is worth to your business.
[size=5]Sharing Buttons & Social Rewards[/size]
Our sharing buttons allow you to identify Influencers and track your social shares. Combine our sharing buttons with Social Rewards to incentivize sharing with coupons, increase sharing and encouraging shoppers to not abandon the checkout process in search of a coupon code.
[size=5]Post Purchase Sharing[/size]
This app adds a sharing popup message to your checkout success page to prompt your customers to share their purchase with their friends. To use this app, simply configure it on the add-on settings page.
About Multi-Language Support
If you’re using one or more non-English languages in your CS-Cart, we’ll automatically detect the language that you’ve chosen and translate the sharing panel if we have a translation available. Here is the list of languages that we support currently:[list]
Is your language not available? PM me if you’re interested in translating AddShoppers into your language
First, you’ll need a free account at http://www.addshoppers.com.
- Download our add-on (v2 if you’re running CS-Cart 2, v3 for CS-Cart 3, or v4 for CS-Cart 4) and unzip:
- Upload addshoppers_addons.zip to [cs-cart root dir]/addons and unzip.
(For CS-Cart v4): Upload addshoppers_addons.zip to [cs-cart root dir]/app/addons and unzip.
- (For CS-Cart v4): Upload addshoppers_design.zip to [cs-cart root dir]/design/themes/YOUR_ACTIVE_THEME/templates/addons and unzip.
(For CS-Cart v3): Upload addshoppers_skins.zip to [cs-cart root dir]/skins/YOUR_ACTIVE_THEME/customer/addons and unzip.
(For CS-Cart v2): Upload addshoppers_hooks.zip to [cs-cart root dir]/var/skins_repository/base/customer/addons and unzip.
- In your CS-Cart admin panel, go to Administration → Add-Ons.
- Click the ‘Install’ link for AddShoppers and change the status from ‘Disabled’ to ‘Active’.
- Click the ‘Settings’ link and put in your Shop ID (found here under the ‘Shops’ tab – you’ll have to scroll down to see it).
- Check all of the other apps that you want to add and configure the Post-Purchase Sharing app, if you want to use it.
- Click ‘Save’ and you’re all done!
If you don’t notice any changes, make sure to refresh the cache (add &cc to the end of the URL in your admin area).
Please also note that Social Rewards are configured in your AddShoppers dashboard.
If you need help with anything, please open a ticket at http://help.addshoppers.com
[size=4][color=#ff0000]Update: 7/2013 – Add-On for CS-Cart 4 Released[/color][/size]