Free Social Analytics Plugin by AddShoppers

Is there any chance to have Turkish language and TRY (turkish lira) currency be added? I can help you guys for translation

Thanks

[quote name=‘preudomme’ timestamp=‘1363041346’ post=‘157497’]

Is there any chance to have Turkish language and TRY (turkish lira) currency be added? I can help you guys for translation

Thanks

[/quote]

Hi preudomme,

Sure, we can get Turkish language and currency added. I’ll PM you about the translation.

Thanks! :)

Hi Addshoppers

When I activate the product schema option in the addon settings, the category page design messes up. I use a custom template so maybe a hook conflict occurs, I dont know. I checked your site for the schema codes to manually add the code to product details template but couldn't find for cs-cart. Can you share the code here?

Thanks

[quote name='preudomme' timestamp='1363287870' post='157765']

Hi Addshoppers

When I activate the product schema option in the addon settings, the category page design messes up. I use a custom template so maybe a hook conflict occurs, I dont know. I checked your site for the schema codes to manually add the code to product details template but couldn't find for cs-cart. Can you share the code here?

Thanks

[/quote]

Sure – try this:

```php

{$product.product}

{$product.meta_description}

{$product.price|format_price:$currencies.$primary_currency:''}

```

[quote name=‘AddShoppers’ timestamp=‘1363041462’ post=‘157498’]

Hi preudomme,

Sure, we can get Turkish language and currency added. I’ll PM you about the translation.

Thanks! :)

[/quote]

The Turkish Lira currency added. The code for teh currency is TRY, but the symbol is TL (on the right). It now shows TRY which should be TL.

Thanks

[quote name=‘preudomme’ timestamp=‘1363626647’ post=‘158018’]

The Turkish Lira currency added. The code for teh currency is TRY, but the symbol is TL (on the right). It now shows TRY which should be TL.

Thanks

[/quote]

I think what he is saying, is that instead of using the ISO currency code, instead, he wants it to show the currency symbol (a two character code) as TL and not TRY. TRY being used for the stock exchange and exchange rates. TL being used as their currency symbol (similar to $ or € or £ or ¥ - see: TL Simge ).

[quote]Turkish: Türk lirası; ISO 4217: TRY - is the currency of Turkey and the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.[/quote]

[quote]The Turkish Lira is the currency of Turkey. The currency code for Lira is TRY, and the currency symbol is TL.[/quote]

[quote]In May 2012, Unicode committee decided the encoding of U+20BA [size=2]₺[/size] turkish lira sign (HTML: ₺) and it was included in Unicode 6.2 released in September 2012.[/quote]

Keep up the great work AddShoppers! :D

Thank you UniDevelopers, you have made my point as much clear as possible. I see that this change has already been applied by AddShoppers and now TL sign is ok.

I also have one more comment on the review/rating stars shown at the popup window. It seems that those stars only display ratings as integer values. If the product has an average rating of 3.5/5, while the cs-cart stars shows the rating correctly as 3.5 stars (also Google), the AddShoppers popup displays this as 3 stars.

I really appreciate AddShoppers for their fast responses to comments and feature requests

[quote name=‘preudomme’ timestamp=‘1363727565’ post=‘158195’]

I also have one more comment on the review/rating stars shown at the popup window. It seems that those stars only display ratings as integer values. If the product has an average rating of 3.5/5, while the cs-cart stars shows the rating correctly as 3.5 stars (also Google), the AddShoppers popup displays this as 3 stars.

I really appreciate AddShoppers for their fast responses to comments and feature requests

[/quote]

Yes, this is something that’s on the list of things to do for our developers. I’ll see if I can bump it up a bit in priority. :)

Thanks for the kind words!

this looks like the answer to my problems - will try it tomorrow thanks :grin:

[quote name=‘AddShoppers’ timestamp=‘1363738268’ post=‘158205’]

Yes, this is something that’s on the list of things to do for our developers. I’ll see if I can bump it up a bit in priority. :)

Thanks for the kind words!

[/quote]

It was showing 3 starts instead of 3.5 but now it shows 4! There is progress :)

[quote name=‘preudomme’ timestamp=‘1363961084’ post=‘158506’]

It was showing 3 starts instead of 3.5 but now it shows 4! There is progress :)

[/quote]

Yes, we pushed an update to the stars rating part of the sharing popup :)

Nice addon, good work!

1.why the “skip” button is displayed if i am going to share with facebook?

2.when i paste the code for a custom button, the pop up window don't get the image of the product.

3.Greek language will be available in the future?

Thanks!

[quote name=‘akistdm’ timestamp=‘1364662751’ post=‘159003’]

Nice addon, good work!

1.why the “skip” button is displayed if i am going to share with facebook?

2.when i paste the code for a custom button, the pop up window don’t get the image of the product.

3.Greek language will be available in the future?

Thanks!

[/quote]

Hi akistdm,

1. In order to comply with the rule against “gated content” in Facebook Terms of Service, we have to allow the user receive the coupon code even if they click the ‘Skip’ button.

2. Try clearing out the custom button code and installing it directly into your product display template. PM me if you need additional help with this.

3. Greek language is available now for the sharing panel :) In your AddShoppers dashboard, go to Settings → Shops and you can set the language to Greek (scroll down first). We don’t yet have a Greek translation available for the AddShoppers dashboard. If you’d like to help translate, let me know!

Hope this helps!

I'm trying out this addon and like it so far, except the buttons are showing up in my “Customers Also Bought” section when I don't want them to. See screenshot. How do I stop this happening? (This block appears below the product details on the product details page).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Also, is there a way to turn on post purchase sharing without offering the shopper a discount coupon?

also-bought.jpg

Also, if I want to edit a Social Rewards campaign…how do I do that? When I go back to that app, none of the fields have any data in them…as if I'm starting again.

Also, if I have enabled a Social Rewards campaign, but then decide I don't want to do that any more, how do I do that? It appears from the admin that once set up there is no way to stop/delete it.

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1365009224' post='159261'] I'm trying out this addon and like it so far, except the buttons are showing up in my “Customers Also Bought” section when I don't want them to. See screenshot. How do I stop this happening? (This block appears below the product details on the product details page). Thanks in advance for your help. Also, is there a way to turn on post purchase sharing without offering the shopper a discount coupon? [/quote]

Hi kingsleypress,

Are you using the latest version of the plugin? This was an issue that was resolved a while back, so if you're on the latest version this shouldn't be happening.

You can exclude coupons on post-purchase sharing by excluding the checkout success page from your Social Rewards campaign. Here's how to do that:[list=1]

[]In your AddShoppers dashboard, go to Apps → Social Rewards.

[
]Scroll down and check the “Enable URL Filters” box.

[*]Paste the following into the box and save:

[/list]

*dispatch=checkout.complete*

Yep. Downloaded it last night from the first post in this thread.

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1365027217' post='159280']

Yep. Downloaded it last night from the first post in this thread.

[/quote]

Ok, best thing to do then is remove the default sharing buttons (uncheck “Show Sharing Buttons” from the plugin config page) and manually install them into your product display template. You can grab your button code at [url=“AddShoppers Merchant Admin”]AddShoppers Merchant Admin

Meant to post this last week, but… ;)

[size=5]Update: Post-Purchase Sharing and Multi-Language Support Added![/size]

We updated the CS-Cart v3 plugin with our Post-Purchase Sharing app and added in multi-language support. I’ve attached the updated version of the plugin here, and you can also download it from the first post in this thread here.

addshoppers-cs-cart-v3.zip

[quote name='AddShoppers' timestamp='1365191097' post='159438']

Ok, best thing to do then is remove the default sharing buttons (uncheck “Show Sharing Buttons” from the plugin config page) and manually install them into your product display template. You can grab your button code at https://www.addshopp…sharing-buttons

[/quote]

…which would defeat the purpose of this being an add-on…