Cart-Power Add-On: Power Blog

Dear Friends,

We are glad to inform you that Power blog is available for CS-Cart version 4.3.x

We have added several new features to make the add-on more functional and affordable for you and your customers.

New features:

• ability to choose Grid, List or Large list for articles list pages with a great amount of settings for each type of list;
  • ability to set any icon to category from the icons list. This icon will be displayed in the Blog categories block;
  • ability to list related articles by Tags on the product page;
  • blog articles list templates: Grid, List, Large list, Text links. Each template has a great amount of settings, that allows you to configure the list any way you need!
  • ability to export Power Blog subscribers to the "Newsletters" add-on subscribers into any list you need;
  • Rich Snippets and FB open graph markup integrated;
  • ability to use availability period for Power Blog articles;
  • ability to set tags for articles (integrated with CS-Cart "Tags" add-on), ability to search by Tags and to list related products by tags (new filling added to the product block) on the article page;
  • ability to set article type from the following: Regular article, Video, Audio, Image, Gallery, Quote and make a search by type of the article.

Compatibility:

Product: CS-Cart, Multi-Vendor;
Compatibility versions: 4.0.x, 4.1.x, 4.2.x, 4.3.x.

Demo Power Blog add-on for CS-Cart version 4.3.x is available:

Demo Power blog add-on with CS-Cart First theme:

Please, do not hesitate contact us if you have any additional questions.

Official product page is here.

Thank you for your time.

I purchased this in November of 2014. How do I get the upgraded version that works with 4.3.3?

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1436123906' post='221673']

I purchased this in November of 2014. How do I get the upgraded version that works with 4.3.3?

[/quote]

Hello,

Please, contact us by email sales@cart-power.com If you purchased add-on for 6 months of upgrade period, you should prolong it.

[quote name='Cart-Power' timestamp='1436165676' post='221687']

Hello,

Please, contact us by email sales@cart-power.com If you purchased add-on for 6 months of upgrade period, you should prolong it.

[/quote]

OK. I left a message in your help desk Saturday, and sent you an email today. Hope to hear something soon.

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1436182426' post='221751']

OK. I left a message in your help desk Saturday, and sent you an email today. Hope to hear something soon.

[/quote]

We replied you and prolonged your license.

Thank you.

[quote name='Cart-Power' timestamp='1436275680' post='221918']

We replied you and prolonged your license.

Thank you.

[/quote]

Thank you!

Is this add-on compatible with Cs-Cart 4.3.5?

Hello,

Is this add-on compatible with Cs-Cart 4.3.5?

Yes, you can check it with CS-Cart 4.3.4 here: http://demo.cart-power.com/addons_default/preview

4.3.5 is supported too.

Hope, you can help me. I had cart-power blog on cs-cart version 4.3.1, everything worked perfect. Now I have done upgrade to 4.3.5 - 4.3.6. Unfortunately, your blog has not been reinstalled properly, probably because of conflict with cs-cart blog. How can I solve this and not to loose all my blog articles, please? The module was bought in summer 2015. Thanks in advance.

Hope, you can help me. I had cart-power blog on cs-cart version 4.3.1, everything worked perfect. Now I have done upgrade to 4.3.5 - 4.3.6. Unfortunately, your blog has not been reinstalled properly, probably because of conflict with cs-cart blog. How can I solve this and not to loose all my blog articles, please? The module was bought in summer 2015. Thanks in advance.

Sorry to hear about it. Please, contact us by e-mail: sales@cart-power.com, describe the issue in details and provide FTP access to your store. Our developers examine the issue and answer by e-mail.

Thanks

Sorry to hear about it. Please, contact us by e-mail: sales@cart-power.com, describe the issue in details and provide FTP access to your store. Our developers examine the issue and answer by e-mail.

Thanks

Thanks! The request is sent, looking forward for solution.

Dear friends!
We are glad to inform you that the Power Blog add-on has been successfully tested in new CS-Cart 4.3.8.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Best regards,

Friday night and I just purchased this add-on and need to get it up and running asap, I am stuck as the instructions say to

Choose the file from the add-on's package: blog_layouts_06292015.xml and click Import.

But there is no such file in the add-on's package

Anyone else have this issue. I have sent them an email but don't expect a reply until Monday.

Alan

Is that the only instruction? Generally you upload the file and extract in the root of your install then install it via the addon manager.

Is that the only instruction? Generally you upload the file and extract in the root of your install then install it via the addon manager.

That's the last step after the add-on is installed, It is to overwrite the cs-cart blog layout.

Alan

Does it work? Maybe the instructions are old and it has changed? I'm assuming 06292015 is a date which would be a year old. Other than that, you'll have to wait for Cart Power.

Hello!

We have answered to your e-mail.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Hello!

We have answered to your e-mail.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Thanks for the excellent and quick service. Great addition to my clients site.

Alan

Dear Alan,

We are always glad to help. Happy to hear that you find it useful.

Best regards,

Hi Cart-Power,

I am interested in using this add-on for the multi-vendor version. Does this add-on allow each vendor to submit their own blogs (which is published when the root-admin approves it)?

Currently, the default blog add-on allows only root-admin to submit a blog.

Is there a demo version of this on CS-Cart MV?

thanks