Cart-Power Add-On: Power Blog

Hi Cart-Power,

I am interested in using this add-on for the multi-vendor version. Does this add-on allow each vendor to submit their own blogs (which is published when the root-admin approves it)?

Currently, the default blog add-on allows only root-admin to submit a blog.

Is there a demo version of this on CS-Cart MV?

thanks

Hello!

We have significantly increased the Power Blog add-on functionality and includes its functionality to the vendor administration panel, so the vendors can write articles for the blog. Now we are preparing the demo, a.o. for Multi-Vendor, with new functionalities and introduce it within a couple of days.

Best regards,

Dear Friends!

We are glad to introduce you new features of our Power Blog add-on:

• new layout for the article list - Masonry block;
  • ability to assign products to the blog articles and display these products on the blog article page (and vice versa to display related articles on the product page);
  • ability to use images from article content on the article list page;
  • ability to use Social share buttons created via www.addthis.com service.

You can try new features in our demo-store: Storefront, Administration panel.

You can see the detailed instructions on how to set up the add-on here.

Great update to a what was already a really good addon - thanks Cart Power!

Dear Friends,
We are happy to inform you that our Power Blog add-on has been successfully tested in CS-Cart 4.4.2
Feel free to contact us if any questions arise.
Best regards,
Cart-Power
P.S. You can try the functionality of this add-on in our demo-store.

Dear Friends,
We are happy to inform you that our Power Blog add-on has been successfully tested in CS-Cart 4.4.2
Best regards,
Cart-Power
P.S. You can try the functionality of this add-on in our demo-store.

Hi, the reason I am reaching you here because I thought you might be more active here at the forum, and this is an urgent situation.

We love the addon and we were using it for a long time. The problem we were having is very important and our blog is down, after we upgrade and prolongated and purchased to receive the version 4.4.x for power blog addon. We download and install it. after installation, its asking for to enter our old licence we have to active the addon but it is not working. And our blog is in our site is down and we have 404 page and it is very important to have a solution for this.

Another thing I noticed after installation 4.4.x version we used, in addon page still shows the 4.3.1.6.

I did post couple of support tickets already but I would appreciated if someone get back to us. To fix this.

poweraddon-screenshot.jpg.png

Hello!

Hi, the reason I am reaching you here because I thought you might be more active here at the forum, and this is an urgent situation.

We love the addon and we were using it for a long time. The problem we were having is very important and our blog is down, after we upgrade and prolongated and purchased to receive the version 4.4.x for power blog addon. We download and install it. after installation, its asking for to enter our old licence we have to active the addon but it is not working. And our blog is in our site is down and we have 404 page and it is very important to have a solution for this.

Another thing I noticed after installation 4.4.x version we used, in addon page still shows the 4.3.1.6.

I did post couple of support tickets already but I would appreciated if someone get back to us. To fix this.

Sorry for the delay in answering here. As I know, my colleagues have already answered in your topic and the issue has been solved. Please, let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Best regards,

Hello!

Can you, please, specify - what happens after adding a post? Which sql tables are involved?

A client asks to migrate 2k posts from old engine.

Thanks

Hello!

Hello!
Can you, please, specify - what happens after adding a post? Which sql tables are involved?
A client asks to migrate 2k posts from old engine.

Thanks

When you add just a new post without images, products, tags, etc., at least 3 tables are included:

• cp_blog_posts
  • cp_blog_post_descriptions
  • cp_blog_post_categories

It is better to contact our team via e-mail; sales@car-power.com regarding the migration.

Thank you! I did it already.

MySQL server log helps a lot :)

Additionally, it needs to insert into cscart_seo_names .

The result is fine.

Thank you! I did it already.

MySQL server log helps a lot :)

Additionally, it needs to insert into cscart_seo_names .

The result is fine.

Yes, of course. Sorry for misleading you.

Glad to hear that you have managed it.

Best regards,

I have the same issue, how was this resolved?

Hello!

I have the same issue, how was this resolved?

Please, contact us via e-mail: sales@cart-power.com o solve this issue.

Best regards,

Hello :)

I've recently purchased Power Blog... and I'm really pleased so far. However, I have the following issue.

Although I select Image Position to be "Top" in the Blog Article Settings.... + I set the width/height of the image that I wish... it stretches to my template width.

My template width is 960px... and I want the image to be in the Top position + 600px width... however it stretches it to 960px.... even if I upload a file of 600px.....

Hello!

Hello :)

I've recently purchased Power Blog... and I'm really pleased so far. However, I have the following issue.

Although I select Image Position to be "Top" in the Blog Article Settings.... + I set the width/height of the image that I wish... it stretches to my template width.

My template width is 960px... and I want the image to be in the Top position + 600px width... however it stretches it to 960px.... even if I upload a file of 600px.....

Please, contact our support team via e-mail: sales@cart-power.com, send the URL example with the problematical pages and the screenshots of the Power Blog add-on settings.

Best regards,

Hi,

I have a problem white this blog...i buy it and now i see that i have this external link that i have in all website...

https://maxcdn.boots...awesome.min.css

I find this file, font-awesome.min.css "power blog" from cart power...in this add-on

How can i take out this external link?

Hello!

Hi,

I have a problem white this blog...i buy it and now i see that i have this external link that i have in all website...

https://maxcdn.boots...awesome.min.css

I find this file, font-awesome.min.css "power blog" from cart power...in this add-on

How can i take out this external link?

Thank you for the message.

This link is to apply some additional font icons. Please, contact our support team via e-mail:

sales@cart-power.com, they will apply the changes to your add-on to remove this link.

Best regards,

I will send it now

Thx

Does this work for unitheme multivendor? I would really like to know.

Hello!

Does this work for unitheme multivendor? I would really like to know.

Thank you for this question.

Yes, you will not have any problems with it.

Best regards,

Hi,

is it possible to add rating functionality to the blog post?

https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/review#review-snippets