Alt-team Add-On: Google Rich Snippets

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1348858487' post='145954']

Wait, it can simply take a while.

[/quote]

Hi Flow,

I thought once Google crawled and cached the website again that it would appear but that has not happened yet.

I think everything is okay in the Google snippet test so hopefully Google will begin using them for my store. Since there are no errors showing and it appears it should be good I am assuming everything is okay with the snippet code in my store.

Last week I also filled out the Google snippet feedback/not appearing form so I do not thing there is anything else I can do but just wait and see.

I purchased this addon in April shorlty after your release date. The add-on was for v2.2.4 but I wish to upgrade to v3 in the near future. Can I upgrade? If so, how? Also, is this add-on compatible with Ultimate yet?

Thanks

Hello StellarBytes!

Please contact with your order id, we'll send you a package for CS-Cart v.3.

“Google rich snippets” is compatible with Ultimate. Currently we are deciding how we will sell our add-ons for Ultimate. We think the add-on price will depend on the number of storefronts within one Ultimate system.

Best regards, Alt-team

Replied to order e-mail (#572) requesting the updated package. Look forward to your response, thanks.

What markup format does your addon use?

Microdata—schema.org (new!)

Microdata—data-vocabulary.org

Microformats

RDFa

Thanks

[quote name='websmart' timestamp='1353515661' post='149662']

What markup format does your addon use?

Microdata—schema.org (new!)

Microdata—data-vocabulary.org

Microformats

RDFa

Thanks

[/quote]

OK, never mind I looked at the code and it's using the following.

itemtype="AggregateRating - Schema.org Type

This addon is very interesting, but the price for Ultimate is simply way to high. $250!!

I have purchased many of addons from you and will buy many more, but this price is just not realistic.

Other members on this forum have expressed the same opinion.

Well for some reason it took about 5 months but Google FINALLY started showing the snippets on my site. :grin:

Now that it is fully working for me, I think the pricing I paid for the single store is well worth it since now my listings on Google search stand out better than the other competitors.

On the price for the Ultimate, that is not bad as basically it will cover unlimited store fronts.

I don’t know why Google took so long to show my snippets … but now it is working and I see the results I would highly recommend this add on!

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1358859999' post='153325']

This addon is very interesting, but the price for Ultimate is simply way to high. $250!!

I have purchased many of addons from you and will buy many more, but this price is just not realistic.

Other members on this forum have expressed the same opinion.

[/quote]

Time to either pay for it, or cry in the corner, softly.

The cost of the addon is below what I would expect to see in ROI

There is no images in your sample:

Schema Markup Testing Tool | Google Search Central  |  Google Developers

how can i see it. I need this addon, but i need to see in use it.

[quote name='4Club' timestamp='1358889129' post='153369']

There is no images in your sample:

http://www.google.co…_id%3D899&html=

how can i see it. I need this addon, but i need to see in use it.

[/quote]

I think images features is not yet done.

Hello everyone!

Currently Google doesn't support images for products mark-up that is why images are not displayed. We monitor Google activity and once we notice any changes related to snippets, we will include necessary changes in the add-on.

Best regards, Alt-team

Understand,

for this reason

are there any discounts for this add-on?

[quote name='JesseLeeStringer' timestamp='1358888032' post='153366']

Time to either pay for it, or cry in the corner, softly.

[/quote]

I already did order this addon in december. I added the addon to my cart for $79 but due to a bug in their system the price was raised from 79 to 250 when I got to paying. I asked their support team about it, but they were not willing to correct the issue. Even though I have spent a very substantial amount with Alt-Team.

Its slightly cheaper to create it from scratch. Its not a major modification and just one of many needed functions to enhance your SEO.

Thanks for the insult though. I'm not sure why that was needed.

The thing I would like to address is that Alt-Team in general is not overpriced, but very reasonable with prices. I am not sure why this particular addon is priced so high (for Ultimate) but its not in line with the rest of Alt Team pricing. Its fully their choice to decide their pricing, even if that is an expensive pricing.

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1358936031' post='153414']

Hello everyone!

Currently Google doesn't support images for products mark-up that is why images are not displayed. We monitor Google activity and once we notice any changes related to snippets, we will include necessary changes in the add-on.

Best regards, Alt-team

[/quote]

https://www.google.c…iw=1366&bih=622

there are images in google search resoult

[quote name='4Club' timestamp='1358948659' post='153430']

[/quote]

Those are google plus images not product page images… basically the author image was showing in search result.

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1358945272' post='153424']I'm not sure why that was needed.

[/quote]

More than likely because you are very demanding/vocal/whiney (whatever you want to call it) in a lot of your posts.

[quote name='4Club' timestamp='1358938084' post='153418']

Understand,

for this reason

are there any discounts for this add-on?

[/quote]

Unfortunately, currently we do not offer a discount for this add-on. Now our discount policy is as follows: if you purchase two or more Alt-team add-ons at once and the order total is $150 or more, you get 10% discount off your order.

[quote name='4Club' timestamp='1358948659' post='153430']

[/quote]

As miracles says, those are not product images. There are several rich snippets markups - products, events, reviews, recipes, people, etc. We use products markup for products and it doesn't support images for the present moment. In search results it is possible to see an image in rich snippets for pages that use another markup, for example, recipes or people, etc, but these markups are not suitable for the business that sell products.

Best regards, Alt-team

I need you to all the products in the search result is displayed with a star rating, and not just those that are graded by its users. Can I do that?

[quote name='4Club' timestamp='1359030566' post='153524']

I need you to all the products in the search result is displayed with a star rating, and not just those that are graded by its users. Can I do that?

[/quote]

Dear 4Club!

If a product has a star rating, it will be displayed in Google search results, if a product doesn't have a star rating, nothing can be displayed. It is the way how Google interprets the data from a website. The information that is displayed by Google is taken directly from a product details page and we can't influence on it. Hope we got you right.

Best regards, Alt-team