• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Which Host Is THE BEST? Rate Topic   - - - - -

• gpro
  • Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:33 AM #41

A couple of folks in this thread mentioned they had moved from "shared hosting" to CyberLNC. (Never used CyberLNC so I have no opinion one way or the other.) But surely those are shared hosting accounts at CyberLNC? If they're giving away dedicated servers for $9.99 a month, I'm joining right now!

CyberLNC does not offer dedicated servers for $9.99 a month. However, they do NOT congest there servers with clients like majority of the webhosts do, so your site should load very quick.

• nedd
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:25 AM #42

Excellent host: Crucial Web Hosting

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:16 PM #43

I have been using "Inmotionhosting.com" and have had a great expereince!
Thanks
Danny

"www.GenteelReflections.com"

"www.TylerCandleStore.com"

• mdekok3000
  • Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:18 PM #44

Okay to summarize the best 3 so far.

I have just looked through this thread and see that the most complimented in this order are

CyberLNC
Hostgator
Clook
[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE]

• 3rivers
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:14 PM #45

I use Cyberlnc and I have to say they by far have some of the best customer service and my site runs flawlessly. +1000 for the guys at cyberlnc

• dgeere
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:50 PM #46

eapps.com has been top banana... but it helps if you have a little tech knowledge and need a decent set up. :)

Otherwise site5.com

• knoxbury
  • Members
  • 483 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 06:11 PM #47

After several more weeks with Siteground VPS, let me add that you should not walk . . . you should RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN in the opposite direction of Siteground!!! I'm getting away from Siteground ASAP!

• Guest_cloud_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:06 AM #48

Downtownhost.com gets a good feedback on the webhostingtalk forums.

• Grabie
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 06:49 PM #49

I wished I read this post before I made the decision. From CS-Cart official site, they recommend Siteground, so I just signed up last week with Siteground and they helped to install my cart. I have prepaid 12 months :-(

• zardos
  • Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 07:40 PM #50

Hi Grabie, best of luke, I paid two yrs up front with many others, go with what the members of this forum say, not with what CS recommend.

Look at this from Lee Li Pop.

You can find trustable companies at WebHostingTalk the best webhosting forum on the place

• gugga7
  • Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 08:20 PM #51

I gotta say that CyberLNC have an awesome customer service.

• gpro
  • Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:30 PM #52

I gotta say that CyberLNC have an awesome customer service.

I concur. I love how scott knows cs-cart so well and can help you when you run into problems. :D

• mdekok3000
  • Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:31 AM #53

http://www.startlogi...logic/index.bml

I can't say much about the support because I'm hosted with CyberLNC.

This host offers hosting at $5/month and great features. Sale ends, however, June 30.
[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE]

• Guest_Unregistered_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2008 - 02:27 PM #54

I had wished I searched this forum before going with SiteGround. I went with them because CS-Cart recommended them. So far so good but I'll keep CyberLNC on the back burner in case I have issues. I'm on a 3 month plan with Siteground, so I can't do anything until then. I figure 3 months is a good time frame to determining how well a host performs. It takes a couple of months just to get all of the SEO bots to find you. The hacking is what concerns me...moreso than speed.

Patrick
www.vulcangaming.com

• xmivite
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:27 AM #55

Does anyone ever consider - SEO in selecting a good host???? i am not sure i want my cart on server with a bunch of similar looking scripts and sites... remember what google used to say about all those mirror affiliate sites........

not sure i want to be next to a bunch of other cs-cart sites.. truth be told i dont want to be on a shared ip either of one of those mill hosting companies or host that hosts adults sites.. i am all about neighbors when it comes to seo - but hey i am in INternet Marketing first before web development but that brings us to the point that web developers should be versed in SEO.

• java100
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:41 PM #56

JSP hosting is good at http://javaprovider.net very good

• evecookies
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:03 PM #57

I'm sorry to say that lately, cyberlnc.com hosting service has degraded considerably. For several month i've encounter small troublesome problems. In the last two days i keep getting Failed to connect errors. And before you ask, i use 2 different providers and everything else works perfectly.

Also i've noticed in the last month that the shop loads quite slowly. I'll be searching for a new ISP asap. I'm sorry to say this but i've also hosted my service with them for more then a year. Will not do it past this already paid month :(

• joe
  • Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:25 PM #58

I'm sorry to say that lately, cyberlnc.com hosting service has degraded considerably. For several month i've encounter small troublesome problems. In the last two days i keep getting Failed to connect errors. And before you ask, i use 2 different providers and everything else works perfectly.

Also i've noticed in the last month that the shop loads quite slowly. I'll be searching for a new ISP asap. I'm sorry to say this but i've also hosted my service with them for more then a year. Will not do it past this already paid month :(

I don't know what is your problem. Have you submit a support ticket? Anyway, CyberLNC's service is the best, not only about cs-cart, they are good in every aspects.
PM me for custom project

• Lee Li Pop
  • Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 03:45 AM #59

More the price is low, and more you are on the server.

More you are on the server, and more your site is slow.

That's a obviousness in all web hosting companies...

I am at Pair.com for 8 years and a half. Who here is proud of a so long loyalty with his/her web hosting company?

Pair is one of the best host on the planet.

Posted Image

Try Pair.com

Lee Li Pop

• Shawn S
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 01:16 PM #60

I use a VPS at Servint and I'm very satisfied.