• You cannot reply to this topic

Cart-Power Add-On: Power Blog Rate Topic   * * * * * 2 votes

• Cart-Power
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1622 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 12:43 PM #81

Hello!

Hi,

is it possible to add rating functionality to the blog post?

https://developers.g...review-snippets

Thanks for this question! Ability to add the rating functionality to the blog posts depends on the standard Comments and reviews add-on settings. You can configure the Comments and reviews add-on on the Add-ons > Manage add-ons page. After this open the editing article (blog post) page and activate the rating in the Add-ons tab.

Best regards, 

Cart-Power.com / Cart-Power.ru (sales@cart-power.com) offers you:
CS-Cart add-ons :: CS-Cart themes :: CS-Cart development :: CS-Cart license
Работаем с англоязычными и русскоязычными клиентами (work with English-speaking and Russian-speaking customers)

• andymike123
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:01 PM #82

Hi,

This is a nice blog for vendor, but i suggest you should design vendor blog at Vendor store, it should be next to description and review tab at vendor store.

Also, you should set permission enable/disable for each vendor to use blog such as integrate it into vendor plan

Thanks

• xmaster007
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 02:40 PM #83

It looks like people from cart-power does not care about their customers or business in general, as it takes them a very long time to respond to customer service questions.

The idea of this blog addon is great, but it is way outdated when it comes to rich structural data, and Google is not rating your blog posts as it should.

My question to cart-power team: Are you planning to bring your blog up-to date and fix the issues with rich data?

Best,

X

• JackConnick
  • Trial users
  • 295 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 02:53 PM #84

I would agree with much of the above. I've used this add-on for quite a while. I've seen a steady degradation of support and now they are being very slow to respond to issues. I contracted with them to upgrade my old installation to my new site and upgrade it. They didn't come close to delivering the work on time, it took many emails and several weeks to get them to get it done after I had paid up front.

One problem is that is has a completely separate file/page structure. This makes it hard to integrate into the store in many ways.

The SEO issues are also present. We've just found a bad bug and a conflict of the Google Sitemap add-on that I think may be related.

I like the look & feel of the catalog pages, etc. The standard CS-Cart blog is pretty hum-drum.

Jack

• xmaster007
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:43 AM #85

I guess people at cart-power, do not really care about their business.

You have a new blog version, but what updates and bugs fixes is not listed. It would of been nice if you can list changes and provide some incentive to you customers to extend the license.

Really weird how the Russians do business.

X

• Cart-Power
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1622 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 12:13 PM #86

Hello!

Thank you for the messages. 

We apologize for some issues we had before. 

As for the google sitempa issue, it has been already fixed.

Also now we are creating the system of version tracking and all the changes done in the add-on will be listed in teh special document.

Best regards,

Cart-Power.com / Cart-Power.ru (sales@cart-power.com) offers you:
CS-Cart add-ons :: CS-Cart themes :: CS-Cart development :: CS-Cart license
Работаем с англоязычными и русскоязычными клиентами (work with English-speaking and Russian-speaking customers)