Try Version 4.13.1 Before Release

Maybe add a Previous/Next buttons when editing a review to switch between reviews.

Is Product Reviews add-on all or nothing?

Edit a product.

Go to the Add-ons tab.

There is a Comments & Reviews section but it appears to have no effect.

There is no Product Reviews section to disable.

Is Product Reviews add-on all or nothing?

Edit a product.

Go to the Add-ons tab.

There is a Comments & Reviews section but it appears to have no effect.

There is no Product Reviews section to disable.

Yes, this is addon

https://prnt.sc/1381q6u

Go to Products > Reviews

The trashcan icon is shown in multi-vendor but not in the regular version.

Ask for customer location is enabled.

Go to Products > Reviews

Edit a review.

There is no country/city info in the Customer info box.

Fixed in 4.13.1 version.

Yes, this is addon

https://prnt.sc/1381q6u

So it is not possible to disable product review individually. It is all or nothing?

So it is not possible to disable product review individually. It is all or nothing?

Yes, all or nothing. What are the cases when you need to disable reviews for specific product?

I don't have user cases, however, this behavior has changed from Comments and Reviews add-on so when converting from Comments and Reviews add-on to Product Reviews add-on where it is disabled might be a problem for other users.

Please provide a link to download upgrade package because I am not able to download it from Administration > Upgrade center > Available upgrades. I get the notification "Warning Cannot download the upgrade package" or Internal Server Error white page.

If I understand correctly, Comments and Reviews add-on is no longer applicable to products when Product Reviews add-on is enabled.

If yes, Comments and Reviews section should not appear under Products > Add-ons tab.

\design\backend\templates\addons\product_reviews\views\product_reviews\components\update\review.tpl

Remove invalid markup

because
inside.

Hello, nmb,

The issue has been fixed, the fix will be included into the 4.13.2 version.

lol still 4.13.1 didnt released. you are talking about 4.13.2

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This means they will probably release it tomorrow then I guess.

Hello, nmb,

The issue has been fixed, the fix will be included into the 4.13.2 version.

It would be nice if you provide diff files since 4.13.2 would take months to be out, considering that 4.13.1 is still not released

On mobile, the Setup wizard button overlaps the Search panel.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s35owag2e8hlwgg/setup-wizard.jpg?dl=0

The Add-ons page has 'Visit the CS-Cart Marketplace' as a button and as a link. The button opens a new tab. The link opens in the same tab. Do we need two `Visit the CS-Cart Marketplace`? If yes, both should open the same way.

Duplicate attributes of class and data-ca-target-form.

Change to Not approved

Hello nmb,

Duplicate attributes has been fixed, the fix will be included in the 4.13.2 release.

@ichaykin can u tell me pls , will u release 4.13.2 before 4.13.1 ?

4.13.1 preview testing open almost month ago and still not released ?

Excited for the upgrade...

does anyone know:

1. When the upgrade will become available?
  2. Does the upgrade include the functionality of cart promotions, where promotions add to the card and you can change the variations of the item that were added to the cart? -- if not how do you make this happen?

@ichaykin can u tell me pls , will u release 4.13.2 before 4.13.1 ?

4.13.1 preview testing open almost month ago and still not released ?

Apparently 4.13.1 is already closed for further changes/fixes due to upcoming release which can happen any day now. That's why they talk about 4.13.2. However, it would be nice if fixes are provided as diff, so no need to wait another 3-4 months for 4.13.2 .