Think Im about give up...

[quote name='65fastback2+2' timestamp='1346070460' post='143738']

I could. But I figured $300+ stuff should work…you know?

[/quote]

You will need to reassess what you are attempting to accomplish here. Triplet's provided a concise statement

[quote]“I think you are making this a lot harder than it needs to be.”[/quote]

If LemonStand meets your objectives and goals, and is easy enough for you to master, why consider CS-Cart?

CS-Cart is targeted at Mom'n'Pop store owners who plan to use the cart's basic features while allowing growth to Small-Medium Businesses (and in my case, Enterprise) with the support of an IT professional.

The forum members here currently have grown from the 2.x versions to the new 3.x - the elders have been here since 1.3.3, many eon's ago. If you do require support for 3.0.2 be aware that most people do not plan to upgrade immediately (rightfully so) and will await the bugs (reports) and fixes that new developee's bring prior to upgrading (which brings another list of bugreports).

2.2.x will have been discussed to death as the forum has been properly utilized prior to the last two weeks, accordingly if you want some comfort, it's best to stick what everyone else already knows, tried and tested to save yourself the trouble.

I've filled no less than 5 bug reports in the past week, I anticipate another 5 more before the end of next - part of the life cycle.

I dont feel one will meet my needs better than the other.

Ive been using SMF back when it was YABB and phpbb forums since it was version 1.0. So I am no dummy in this area.

But usually theres page errors, etc. to at least lead you to what is causing the issue.

I'll try the manual shipping thing next.

How do I get it to calculate how many items can fit in a flat rate box just setting it up as manual shipping?

Theres a small box thats $5.35 that I can fit one shirt in and a medium box thats $12.35 that I can fit up to 4 items in.

well, new issue.

it wont populate and products or categories after you add them. just leaves the site blank

Are you sure you made them active? If disabled, you won't see anything.

Bob

[quote name='pbannette' timestamp='1346112187' post='143779']

Are you sure you made them active? If disabled, you won't see anything.

Bob

[/quote]

yup =(

[quote name='65fastback2+2' timestamp='1346106742' post='143775']

well, new issue.

it wont populate and products or categories after you add them. just leaves the site blank

[/quote]

Considering you recently “re-installed”, curious as to what your directory & file permissions are now set at?

[quote name='Struck' timestamp='1346114705' post='143783']

Considering you recently “re-installed”, curious as to what your directory & file permissions are now set at?

[/quote]

I reset everything correctly just as the first install on every subsequent install.

[quote name='65fastback2+2' timestamp='1346106742' post='143775']

well, new issue.

[/quote]

Can you preview the product? Is your menu setup correctly?

These are very basic things that just work. I mean, there wouldn't be 1000's of shops using cs-cart if problems like this arrise daily… so there is either something very wrong with your installation, or you're missing something obvious.

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1346134660' post='143797']

Can you preview the product? Is your menu setup correctly?

These are very basic things that just work. I mean, there wouldn't be 1000's of shops using cs-cart if problems like this arrise daily… so there is either something very wrong with your installation, or you're missing something obvious.

[/quote]

Im baffled as this is like my 5th reinstall. Never had this issue till now.

www.because-racecar.net …empty

categories.jpg

product.jpg

[quote]Im baffled as this is like my 5th reinstall. Never had this issue till now.[/quote]

Apparently the 6th Install was the charm as the product is displaying now… :)