Think Im about give up...

What option script? A fresh install should work fine. Maybe the script is what is breaking it for you?

David

May be referring to: http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-3389-global-options-cannot-save/

Bob

Weird, I can save global options fine in 3.02 without using this script? I have never seen that error.

[quote name='pbannette' timestamp='1346023464' post='143693']

May be referring to: http://forum.cs-cart…ns-cannot-save/

Bob

[/quote]

that is what I meant. Thanks sir!

Welp, reset it all up, reconfigured everything…and still “we're sorry, there are no shipping options”.

Im done for today, freaking 12 hours and still nothing.

www.because-racecar.net

So stinkin annoying that nothing will just work…

i cant even start modifying the theme, or adding products or even testing payment capability because the shipping will never freaking work

Did you follow the instructions for creating a Location. Shipping will not work unless your Locations are setup correctly.

For example, you need to setup a USA location. Then you need to assign shipping to this location.

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[quote name='Triplets' timestamp='1346024968' post='143698']

Did you follow the instructions for creating a Location. Shipping will not work unless your Locations are setup correctly.

For example, you need to setup a USA location. Then you need to assign shipping to this location.

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[/quote]

that would keep the “test” button under the “Shipping Methods” options you added from working?

If I test USPS, I get the popup and it lists all my info and says at the bottom

“Error: Authorization failure. You are not authorized to connect to this server.”

If I do fedex, I get:

“Error: ERROR Unknown error”

I haven't used Fedex. But I have USPS working fine with 3.02.

I installed 3.0.2 professional and tested USPS Priority (domestic) and works fine. Just added my 12 digit USPS ID, tested a product and the correct postage amount was returned. I added more weight and the price adjusted accordingly. I think maybe its your user ID. Have you used it before on another version of cs-cart?

Bob

This is what Ive got

usps.jpg

Also have my 12 digit “username” entered in on the other tab in the proper place

You chose an International Shipping Method, but your localization is the USA?

[quote name='Triplets' timestamp='1346033446' post='143705']

You chose an International Shipping Method, but your localization is the USA?

[/quote]

The flat rate USPS boxes are national and international.

The only option in the drop down list says “international” but the same box is used for both.

I would have thought there woulda been a “Flat Rate Box” option without the word “International”…but no such option exists.

FedEX has to enable your rate key, otherwise it won't work.

Call them up and ask them for the exact same information, assuming the knowledgebase also has this covered.

That is interesting, no flat rate domestic choices.

If you wanted to use the small flat rate box rate, which is the same anywhere in the US, then for now, couldn't you just use the manual method for the small flat rate boxes?.

Bob

[quote name='The Tool' timestamp='1345988812' post='143663']

The problem is that you began on a completely new version (3.0.x) which is riddled with bugs whereas those of us whom have been here for years are still on 2.2.5 or below. A majority of users using 3.0.x are new. With that said, the reason there are “little to no responses” is either because the new people don't have a clue and/or the seasoned veterans haven't even messed with 3.0.x to give you an answer one way or another.

If you wanted something easier to get up and running, you should have gone with 2.2.5.

[/quote]

not exactly true, I am a cs-cart user with 12 licenses started with 1.3.5.

Cs-cart 3.0.2. works good. upgrades screw things up, that's why old users are scared to upgrade.

[quote name='ghsc' timestamp='1346064192' post='143728']

not exactly true, I am a cs-cart user with 12 licenses started with 1.3.5.

Cs-cart 3.0.2. works good. upgrades screw things up, that's why old users are scared to upgrade.

[/quote]

Not exactly true as well. Apparently yall haven't been keeping up with the bug tracker.

I have no problem manually upgrading but you know why I don't? Too many bugs.

[quote name='pbannette' timestamp='1346061767' post='143725']

That is interesting, no flat rate domestic choices.

If you wanted to use the small flat rate box rate, which is the same anywhere in the US, then for now, couldn't you just use the manual method for the small flat rate boxes?.

Bob

[/quote]

I could. But I figured $300+ stuff should work…you know?

I think you are making this a lot harder than it needs to be. For flat rate boxes just use the manual shipping method. No reason to use realtime calculations if all the boxes are the same price to all destinations.

Real-time is used when shipping is based on weight and zip-code