Terrible service at Bug Treat

Bug Treat refused to tell where images in the template is stored for me to change the color myself.

There where atleast 2 glitches on the template that are caused by them yet they insist on asking for Custom work payment…

There templates are affordable just dont expect any basic support.

[quote name='Gizmo' timestamp='1347878029' post='145202']

Bug Treat refused to tell where images in the template is stored for me to change the color myself.[/quote]

It's not hard to figure out. In Firefox, right click on the image and select “View image info”.

I am aware of that. But that should be basic service.

Also Any Idea since installing this skin that customers can't checkout at all? Clears the cart constantly.

Not sure what version you're using but I think that was a bug. Check the bug tracker.

Hi

Thanks for a making a review here .Im constantly saying that we are working also you changed all images yourself and we never know the how your cs-cart script is in what condition also your annoucement bar jqueries which are bringing conflicts. Dont blame others we can provide only the theme, BTW theme is not going to affect your core files also we have other members who have purchased and we are supporting them continuously

We are still working on that thanks for your concerns which were pleasant to hear

Hi

We have now checked it with the basic skin of cs-cart that too doesnt work now.Please check by yourself also you can check with the people whom you rely

As soon as I installed the skin I was unable to revert without it looking messed due to the block replacements. The addons on the new skin just stopped working also I cannot checkout at all as you have noticed. It clears cart. The only thing I did to the skin was change the colours from Blue to orange I changed ZERO core files.

I am no idiot when it comes to cs-cart. I have installed many skins. Never had a crisis like this.

Lost a whole days worth of business thanks to a cart that clears. Also your testimonial slider just stopped working etc.

If you wish to receive future business from me athen you need to help me resolve these issues.

I have delt with cscartemplates.com / codingstaff.com / alt-team.com and never had such bad service. The skin is giving errors. You need to help me resolve.

BTW I disabled the SKysa bar which you professionals claimed was the issue. It wasnt. If you disabled it in the blocks manager yourself you could have checked. Don't just assume.

I am willing to pay anyone that will help me resolve these issues. Please PM.

Hi

We have fixed the checkout problem it is not due to our templates it is a cookie issue

[url=“BUG: Cart empties during checkout [FIXED] - cscart 2.0 up to 2.0.12 - Issues & Troubleshooting - CS-Cart Community Forums”]BUG: Cart empties during checkout [FIXED] - cscart 2.0 up to 2.0.12 - Issues & Troubleshooting - CS-Cart Community Forums

if you dont have belief read the above url

We have now fixed this issue and placed an order with my name

[color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][size=1]Thank you for placing your order with iKonic IT![/size][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][size=1]Please do not pay as we are busy processing your order for a stock check at our suppliers.[/size][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][size=1]( Even if the status on the product says “In stock” this can change per the hour so please wait for Email Confirmation. )[/size][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][size=1]If you pay before stock has been confirmed you will have to wait 6 - 10 days for a refund.[/size][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][size=1]Also a R50.00 handling fee is charged should there be no stock if paid before confirmation.[/size][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][size=1]Proceed only after receiving stock confirmation.[/size][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#222222][font=arial,sans-serif][size=3]

I was keep on telling it is not our template issue.Now we have fixed it will you still review bad about us ???[/size][/font][/color]

So what do we learn from this? Never upgrade a live store, or install a new template, before trying it out. There will always be small issues and it seems like bugtreat has solved those - after which you could have upgraded the live store.

Thanks flow for your support :)

It actually hangs on the last step now.

http://goo.gl/zklDJ

Test please. IE and Firefox aswell as opera.

Futher glitches include that all addons just suddenly stopped working even un-custom ones go to a products page to have a look. None of the tabs are loading. Easy scroll pagination just suddenly stopped.

Also when logged in - it doesnt say your name still says Guest how is a customer expected to see his past orders. When I try to add My Account block it shows the exact same thing as the one in the header?

I think Bug Treat makes fantastic looking templates at affordable rates.

But they really need proper testing and support for glitches with their template without cornering a customer to pay.

Reverted back to the basic skin and all is running smoothly.

Now if Bug Treat would be decent enough to help me fix their buggy skin would be appreciated.

1. Where addons don't load at all ( basic ones included ) thats why it was freezing on checkout due to that.
  2. Fix there Testimonial Slider.
  3. I am willing to pay for the footer to look nice as well as the header.

Hi

If you keep on complaining about this nothing can be done from my side

There is a huge difference between our template layout and your existing site .cs-cart templates are not plug and play please understand

You have activate lot of addons and chaged design by yourself

If you need to work with the template please make a list of changes and mail me

P.S Forum techies Please visit these two links Compare them how this template can be compatible with this much addons without making custom work

http://www.ikonicit.co.za/

http://demo.bugtreat.com/cscartv3.0.2/gadget_Store/index.php

Just stop complaining now

[quote name='Gizmo' timestamp='1347959427' post='145292']

Reverted back to the basic skin and all is running smoothly.

Now if Bug Treat would be decent enough to help me fix their buggy skin would be appreciated.

1. Where addons don't load at all ( basic ones included ) thats why it was freezing on checkout due to that.
  2. Fix there Testimonial Slider.
  3. I am willing to pay for the footer to look nice as well as the header.

[/quote]

See that is disgusting service.

The TABS on the product page do not work? How is that custom work. Customers cant checkout with your template is not custom work.

I have to keep reverting back to the basic skin because I have lost a tremendous amount of business. Why are you working on my live site?

We have stopped working after fixing your checkout issue alreadyfew hours before .You can activate your old skin

[quote name='Gizmo' timestamp='1347962538' post='145295']

See that is disgusting service.

The TABS on the product page do not work? How is that custom work. Customers cant checkout with your template is not custom work.

I have to keep reverting back to the basic skin because I have lost a tremendous amount of business. Why are you working on my live site?

[/quote]

It was never fixed

Anyway @DVSGR came to the rescue!