Review of CSCARTROCKS

CScartrocks is awesome! We installed their canoniacal addon to help with my SEO. I had some issues (my fault) and they fixed it right away. Not only that, I explained what I needed for other mods and he knew exactly what I was looking for and gave me an excellent price.

Definitely pleased with his service!

Agreed with above, purchased the Canonical Addon which unfortunately didnt work with our options for some reason. within 24 hours CSCARTROCKS had sorted the problem.

A++++++++

IS it me or did this speed up my load times. Dunno why or wherefor but after installing and a few page requestes it seems fatser, done the old pingdom etc and dont see muh change but defo see pages switch quicker myself.

Like I say dunno maybe just coincidence and time of day or whatever but ???anyone else notice this or could say is a possibility???

JOhn

Bought (all) 3 of their add-ons. All 3 installed flawlessly :slight_smile:

Had one little issue… Mailed them, and within an hour they mailed me the solution ( (one of my hooks was overwriting some code).

Great!

I agree, they are awsome with their work and have a 5 stars after sales support :wink:

They only not solve the addon problem but he also solve my website problem. AWESOME SUPPORT, very quick, friendly communication. Rating will be 10/10. :smiley:

WE NEED MORE ADDON. :slight_smile:

That’s right, we need more addon’s, let’s work guys :wink:

CSCARTROCKS is awesome…highly recommended! First Class Service and support.

Stu

I had a mod done for my by cscartrocks. The price, time table and professionalism were awesome. I had lots of stupid questions that were answered with utmost patience. I will definitely be using cscartrocks for future mods!

Hi, I purchased the login with Facebook add-on from CSCartRocks and had a few issue. I contacted them and they replied very quickly and they fix the issues. Would highly recommend them. I think CS-cart is great but you guys rocks!

Why are they usin Magento?

I had another mod done by Louis and he did an AWESOME JOB! I was under a time constraint to get it done and he got it done under a week and ahead of schedule. He is so amazingly easy to work with. He responds immediately to emails, and works with you through all of your ridiculous questions until you get it!

I bought addon from CS-CARTROCKS and ask him small customize.

They are helped me very nicely with honest price.

Thank you so much!!

Got exactly what I asked for at a great price, very happy.

Did a custom mod to display sub category navigation as images & it works beautifully. If you are looking to do the same thing I highly recommend these guys.

Have a look to see what they have done here

https://custombusrolls.com.au

Adding another Kudos to cscartrocks. He did an addon for me called “True Breadcrumbs” where the breadcrumbs follow the path of the customer rather than the category path of the item. Spectacular job, quick and fairly priced. Thanks again!!

CScart rocks is the only company that made me make a claim to Paypal and I lost it.

They are completely unprofessional. I purchased the On sale addon, and I have more than 2Gb per day in error_log from this. Their reply was: We only refund if we can not make the addon work for our client. Thanks.

I personally made many addons, and we had problems and bugs. But I refunded EVERY single one who asked for it.

Dear cscart rocks, do you want to upload a 18gb error log that is caused by your addon? I just asked for a refund and you denied it, despite it was your fault.

[quote name='RM-Design' timestamp='1395519359' post='179886']

CScart rocks is the only company that made me make a claim to Paypal and I lost it.

They are completely unprofessional. I purchased the On sale addon, and I have more than 2Gb per day in error_log from this. Their reply was: We only refund if we can not make the addon work for our client. Thanks.

I personally made many addons, and we had problems and bugs. But I refunded EVERY single one who asked for it.

Dear cscart rocks, do you want to upload a 18gb error log that is caused by your addon? I just asked for a refund and you denied it, despite it was your fault.

[/quote]

We did the new feature request of the addon for them free of charge. And then they requested a refund after the addon's new feature was done without even notifying us about the problem. That is really not professional. Beware of doing business with this rm-design.gr company.

Even PayPal doesn't agree with their scam behavior. They asked for a refund simply because they can not communicate well with their client and us. Plus it's not the addon's problem, it's a free custom mod for the addon that has caused the problem which they didn't notify us on puspose. There is no reason that you ask for this kind of refund especially we have solved the problem right away and you have got the working addon with free custom mod.

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1395520196' post='179887']

We did the new feature request of the addon for them free of charge. And then they requested a refund after the addon's new feature was done without even notifying us about the problem. That is really not professional. Beware of doing business with this rm-design.gr company.

Even PayPal doesn't agree with their scam behavior. They asked for a refund simply because they can not communicate well with their client and us. Plus it's not the addon's problem, it's a free custom mod for the addon that has caused the problem which they didn't notify us on puspose. There is no reason that you ask for this kind of refund especially we have solved the problem right away and you have got the working addon with free custom mod.

[/quote]

Sorry for being scam… but I payed for an addon that is making more than 2Gb per day error_log.

Sorry for this guys, I am REALLY sorry that I purchased an addon from you. Sorry… Paypal generally does not accept disputes for software as everyone knows.

Do you want to attach your error log?

PS

Your professional opinion is that I am a scammer. Thank you! I love you too.

[quote name='RM-Design' timestamp='1395522299' post='179889']

Sorry for being scam… but I payed for an addon that is making more than 2Gb per day error_log.

Sorry for this guys, I am REALLY sorry that I purchased an addon from you. Sorry… Paypal generally does not accept disputes for software as everyone knows.

Do you want to attach your error log?

PS

Your professional opinion is that I am a scammer. Thank you! I love you too.

[/quote]

You want us to refund for a free mod? Without notifying us about the problem? Well done rm-design.gr! You are really an 'upright' 3rd-party development company.

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1395520196' post='179887']

They asked for a refund simply because they can not communicate well with their client and us. Plus it's not the addon's problem, it's a free custom mod for the addon that has caused the problem which they didn't notify us on puspose. There is no reason that you ask for this kind of refund especially we have solved the problem right away and you have got the working addon with free custom mod.

[/quote]

I am really sorry for being a scammer…