Review of CSCARTROCKS

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1395522696' post='179890']

You want us to refund for a free mod? Without notifying us about the problem? Well done rm-design.gr! You are really an 'upright' 3rd-party development company.

[/quote]

Yes I want a refund for a “free” mod that I payed 59$. Sorry for this, I didn't knew that paying was optional…

[quote name='RM-Design' timestamp='1395522801' post='179891']

I am really sorry for being a scammer…

[/quote]

No problem, just learn how to become an upright person and then learn how to do business.

Well actually this was a big misunderstanding. The problem was resolved after contact with cscartrocks. Sorry for anything said that was not appropriate from my side.

^wow.

For my part… Cscartrocks have been doing development for my website for about four months now. The job has been HUGE. They've totally upgraded my website from 2.2.4 to version 4 plus done a custom repsonsive layout for it. Not to mention applying the countless unique business rules our site needs to run (certain products can't ship to certain countries and so on.)

To give you some perspective, our ecommerce website is the ONLY way we make a living. We are in it “boots and all” so I take the developement of our site incredibly seriously. If its down, and cannot function, my bills dont get paid. It's that simple.

So what this means, is that Im a perfectionist when it comes to our website, I expect the work to be of the highest standard. I can sincerely say to you all, that Louis and CScartrocks have been the best developers i have worked with to date. Their work ethic is at the same high standard I expect of myself. Their communication is flawless. And one of my favourite things about them is that they are flexible and open to changes. In the cycle of our development (which is still ongoing) I've sometimes changed my mind and asked for something to be restored to what it previously was. Louis has always patiently changed it back with no complaint.

Lastly, as a former (if rusty) web designer myself, I believe that cscartrocks.com do the best design/css development out of anyone out there. Not to bad mouth any competition, but some of the third-party dev teams are more php/programming oriented, and in one case with another developer I worked with some years ago on Cs Cart, they had to subcontract my work out again for some css code.

CScartrocks have proven to me that they can handle all facets of the coding from the frontend; css, js and html, to complex database queries, php coding and smarty template work.

If you would like to check out our site; www.crushcosmetics.com.au - try resizing your browser and you'll see the layout for desktop, tablet and mobile. Its all completely custom and done by cs cartrocks.

Great job from cscartrocks!

Just had my first little issue with something I bought from cscartrocks and within an hour they replied with the fix! LOVE IT! Thanks Louis.

Always done great work for me!

[font=“arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif”][color=“#282828”]Thanks to Louis at CS-CARTROCKS for his support & service - very pleasant to deal with, issues and answers resolved superquickly.[/color][/font]

The last module I bought from these guys was the abadoned cart, he did some customization… I took it from there and made it better, this addon so far has helped me with a lot of sales, every 2 weeks I’m sure I have something new for Louis and Cscartrocks to work on for me. He’s very patient and friendly.

It’s me! Sam :)

Louis is great

He even took care of a problem for me on a Sunday ad he did it right away

I highly recommend