Product Tabs 1.0

It sort of worked immediately after installation of product tabs, but in my custom tab and not the default downloads tab. I did try to make it work, but doing so made it so the files wouldn’t even show up.

I had no clue this was in development until I saw the e-mail this morning. Thanks!

I created a php app for downloading files based on product_code and file_number

Example:

Product Code: YGO1001

File Number: 1

```php

$code = $_GET["product_code"];
$file = $_GET["file_number"];
header("Pragma: public");
header("Expires: 0");
header("Cache-Control: must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0");
header("Content-Type: application/octet-stream\n");
header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=" . $code . "_file_" . $file . ".zip");

$filename = "/[COLOR=red]product_path[/COLOR]/$code/[COLOR=red]download_name[/COLOR]_$file.zip";
$contents = fread(fopen($filename, "rb"), filesize($filename));
echo $contents;
?>

```

With that I use the URL to create a download link in a custom product tab

I’ve also noticed that the Global Product Tabs link in the cms menu in the admin area is centered. It wasn’t, it was indented because the was left before it. I moved it to after the new option and it was no longer indented.

The php app sounds real interesting, but what do you do with the code? Sorry if I sound like I have no clue, but I really don’t.

I installed the download mod with product tabs and I got it to work kind of. I only had to make one small change to the instructions and for the life of me I can’t figure out how to get it into a tab. Here is what I ended up with:

The download “link” is at the top of each tab for whatever tabs you add.

Brandon

Well actually I placed the code into a separate page (download.php).

Then when I use the link ([URL]http://www.youtipgaming.com/products/download.php?product_code=YGO1001&file_number=1[/URL]), it will take the zip file, change the name, and perform a download. It will take the zip file from the path as shown in the code. $code is the product_code and $file is the file number.

And that is the same problem I had with the download mod. It put it into my first product tab and not into its own tab.