Martfox?

Anyone here from Martfox? Or have any idea whats going on with their sites and servers? My website is down, server not found, so obviously no admin or acess to cPanel. So went to check martfox.com and it redirects to another site saying This domain name expired on Sep 18 2011 10:59PM. Click here to renew it.

Ive had SOOOO many problems with martfox, im regretting being with them big time. Please someone give me some info or a way to contact this infuriating 'company'.

Martfox seems to be back up now. Maybe you can access your site again? Maybe consider switching to a real host like ServInt or WiredTree?

Brandon

Still cant access my website… www.bebops.co.nz And their website just says Martfox.com - furniture mart resources and information. Sound like a bunch of cowboys!

I am definitely moving my website now, this is insane and embarrassing. Thanks!

http://www.bebops.co.nz/

Pocket Nappies,right?

Comes up fine for me here in the USA. So does Martfox.

I wish I could tell you what was going on, but I don't know. Maybe it is a DNS thing. Have you tried your site on http://www.ninjacloak.com ?

That is a proxy thing and it bypasses the DNS stuff.

Hope you figure it out.

Brandon

Thanks so much, hmm maybe there is a time delay in things picking up again? I dont know anything about this stuff to be honest. I hope like hell its resolved soon, and then ill be out of their as quick as i can ;)

Your site works fine for me too.

You may want to check your domain with something like…

http://host-tracker.com

…to see how it works from other locations.

Even the bums at microsoft forgot to renew hotmail.com many years ago.

Had a few problems with Martfox last year for a spell but gotta be honest, they have been great since then ( Iam in uk)

They are sort of…better the devil you know. I have been with a few hosts in the past and thes do come out top and 1and1 definately come bottom.

John

Argh dont know what to do, no one in New Zealand can access my website. Ive just paid thousands of dollars to attend an expo on the weekend and now no one can access my site or buy from me… :(

Ive contacted martfox by accessing their site using ninjacloak. and they say there is nothing on their end causing the problem… but what on earth can i do about that. it must have come from their domain expiring. They said it expired and my DNS was hijacked.

I am just checking my site through Host tracker, thanks. its about 50/50 OK versus Failed… CRAP.

[quote name=‘TashNZ’ timestamp=‘1316466082’ post=‘121939’]

Argh dont know what to do, no one in New Zealand can access my website. Ive just paid thousands of dollars to attend an expo on the weekend and now no one can access my site or buy from me… :(

Ive contacted martfox by accessing their site using ninjacloak. and they say there is nothing on their end causing the problem… but what on earth can i do about that. it must have come from their domain expiring. They said it expired and my DNS was hijacked.

I am just checking my site through Host tracker, thanks. its about 50/50 OK versus Failed… CRAP.

[/quote]

The problem is that domain: martfox.com has expired.

DNS servers globally are now removing the DNS servers of martfox (1-6.martfox.com) as the domain is no longer registered. Could also be internal routing depending on DNS update(s).

Can’t say I’m surprised.

EDIT: Martfox is now up.

Yea they said it was fixed and running yesterday. But still no new Zealanders can acess their website or mine. Does it just take time for it to relay through?

My UK webiste is still down so is Martfox at 00:33 20/09/11.

[quote name='TashNZ' timestamp='1316470956' post='121945']

Yea they said it was fixed and running yesterday. But still no new Zealanders can acess their website or mine. Does it just take time for it to relay through?

[/quote]

Doesn't matter how 'fast' it's fixed - you still have a minimum of 24/48 hours before the DNS updates. This is even slower for regional ISPs due to the low amount of overall traffics (South Korea vs Australia as example).

If the DNS issues were fixed yesterday, you still have 24/36/48 hours left depending on local ISP DNS server update frequency. This the primary reason that you should host locally. (I host at ServInt as I manage the server, something that I can fix if necessary).

J.

Im thinking i will end up just moving my website. I initially just went with martfox as thats where i purchased my CScart licence but hasnt been the best service. Im just checking my site all the time, getting impatient to have things working again… and trying to remember what exactly im paying martfox for again…!

if i need to transfer my email account how do I go about it? how long does it take?

Hello TashNZ,

[quote name='TashNZ' timestamp='1316413609' post='121886']

Anyone here from Martfox?[/quote]

You could ask some help to indy0077:

Because indy0077 is the Sandwich Man of Martfox, have a look to her signature:

http://forum.cs-cart…e__tab__aboutme

Lee Li Pop

Lee Li Pop, where have you been? I hardly see you around the forums anymore. I hope all is well. Glad to see your post, even if it is about Indy.

Brandon

Hello Brandon,

How are you my friend?

I’m working hard these days. Why?

Because I prepare my eleventh non-stop, no worry, no bugs, no slow down, etc… birthday at Pair Networks! :D

Seriously, I visited the e-commerce event held recently in Paris, my head is full of ideas and I’m trying to set up some of them.

Tonight, I set up my sixteenth website at Pair.com. My sixteenth private IP too!

So, you want to be a customer of SecureCartHost.com (sorry) Martfox? [size=“1”](not me, not me)[/size] :rolleyes:

Oooooh! Why not?!

Lee Li Pop

The status has changed from 2011 to 2012. What does this mean?

This domain name expired on Sep 18 2011 10:59PM. Click here to renew it.

This domain name expired on Sep 18 2012 10:59PM. Click here to renew it.

Hello San,

This means that Martfox, and its Big Circus, is there for one year yet!

Please, take note:

1 - They are so rich

And

2 - They are so confident in the future

That they decided to NOT renewed their domain name for ten years (or five years) but only for one short small year.

So, my friends, this situation could be like nuts in a walnut at the automn, you have to enjoy it before winter. Or, if you come too late, you could find only a bare tree with no leaves nor fruits.

Lee Li Pop