Martfox?

Hi,

just shortly: they didn't receive a notification about the domain expiring.

Bye

my websites back up and running. It seems that the martfox website is still down. Just backed everything up via ftp.

[quote name=‘indy0077’ timestamp=‘1316578790’ post=‘122016’]

Hi,

just shortly: they didn’t receive a notification about the domain expiring.

Bye

[/quote]

Well, let’s hope that help.

Lee Li Pop

@Lee Li Pop

I think you should back off and just let the situation take care of itself. It really seems you are trolling again to try to start more arguments. I know some find it “funny” but to me it is quite annoying and part of the reason so many leave this forum or stop posting.

I'm not saying Martfox didn't make a big mistake here, but your comments just do not help anyone and really just seem to be you wanting to start a fight. I'd be the first to say that I would change host in this situation, but leave it at that.

[quote name='San' timestamp='1316608643' post='122034']

my websites back up and running. It seems that the martfox website is still down. Just backed everything up via ftp.

[/quote]

Hi,

the site is online. Did you clear your local DNS and browser cache?

[quote name='indy0077' timestamp='1316637125' post='122077']

Hi,

the site is online. Did you clear your local DNS and browser cache?

[/quote]

Martfox is back online. (UK 22/09/2011)

Clips,

Please, let me laugh of this show for kids, who are complaining of performance of their favorite clown web host.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Genie Award for Best Performance by a Web Host Pro in a Leading Role is…

Do you remember of the SecureCartHost.com story? The same hilarious show, isn't it?

Do you remember the end?

Lee Li Pop

[quote]Do you remember of the SecureCartHost.com story? The same hilarious show, isn’t it?[/quote]

Well, I am sure it was not hilarious to the unfortunate users which were directly caught up in that mess Lee Li! You may want to consider the fact that you are not immune to possible misfortune & as the old saying states “What goes around comes around”!

Not often is it a cool thing to kick someone while they are already down… :rolleyes:

Hello Struk,

[quote name=‘Struck’ timestamp=‘1316720690’ post=‘122133’]

[…] you are not immune to possible misfortune […]

[/quote]

Misfortune can be greatly reduced if you choose effective partners, selected for their serious, because we live in a free world, so, everybody can choose his partners.

By cons, if you want to laugh us, please, choose clowns. And write funny threads about them to share your “misfortunes” with your fellows. All of us are ready to laugh with you!

For example, this one is ranked in Top 10:

[quote]“I don’t received my notification of renew [understand, because I don’t know how to setup an email address and its box]

[/quote]

Some are willing to choose funny guys. I thank them! It’s so good to laugh in these crisis time… :)

Lee Li Pop

Lee,

So you are hosting your virtuemart stores in a highend server…? LOL.

Seriously, what is so special been hosted in pair? I mean, they charge almost double compared with other hosts.

Think about it, how much effort you have place on a bad partner (virtuemart) and how much money you have lost paying a high end server to host that mediocre shopping cart.

You call this a good decision or is another joke?

Confucius Say: Angry Chinese girl wearing Clown Suit always gets last laugh :mellow:

And here comes the banstick…

[quote name='colortone' timestamp='1316727655' post='122140']

Lee,

So you are hosting your virtuemart stores in a highend server…? LOL.[/quote]Nope. On a old shared. Pentium 4, 3000 MHz. Because, at pair you know what is your server:

[url=“http://www.pair.com/support/knowledge_base/our_network_and_servers/server_configurations.html”]http://www.pair.com/...igurations.html[/url]

Seriously, what is so special been hosted in pair? I mean, they charge almost double compared with other hosts.[/quote]

They are serious. Is it enough?

How much is really a partner who says “I forgot to renew my domain name”? Is not this a clear proof of an immense professionalism?

How much is an adventure in a hosting company that hire high-class technicians as Spiral?

Think about it, how much effort you have place on a bad partner (virtuemart) and how much money you have lost paying a high end server to host that mediocre shopping cart.[/quote]

80% of my money comes from my Virtuemart websites, period.

[quote name='colortone' timestamp='1316727655' post='122140']You call this a good decision or is another joke?[/quote]

A good decision is maybe to choose the Cheapest Circus on the place, and to come to complain about the show and its “actors” and of their mock-heroic performances…

Maybe?

Please let the actors play the show! Even if everybody knows the end, it's too funny.

Lee Li Pop

Hello Jesse,

[quote name='JesseLeeStringer' timestamp='1316748908' post='122151']

And here comes the banstick…

[/quote]How is Spiral?

How is S-Combs?

There is some people have a way of promoting unsustainable. It'$ a real Gift of God.

Lee Li Pop