Headcahe for the hosting

i really suck on the hosting selection

i used to use bluehost, but it seems not too good, it tells me sometime the cscart run too high CPU…

and now i am seeking a new hosting for cscart.

headache, really do not how to do ?

could anyone please give me some experience ?

or should i get a VPS ?

thank you

Not to be a smartass, but this has really been discussed about 1001 times already. So before we start all over again, please do a little research on the forum.

This is a nice place to start… [url=“Advice needed on managed VPS hosting. - Web Hosting - CS-Cart Community Forums”]Advice needed on managed VPS hosting. - Web Hosting - CS-Cart Community Forums with a link to another thread (see my reply) that should cover it all.

Hope this helps…

Awww come on Flow! Just one more time, please!!!

We could add it to the thread “why doesn't cs-cart…” (fill in the blank)

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1331827492' post='133192']

Not to be a smartass, but this has really been discussed about 1001 times already. So before we start all over again, please do a little research on the forum.

This is a nice place to start… http://forum.cs-cart…ed-vps-hosting/ with a link to another thread (see my reply) that should cover it all.

Hope this helps…

[/quote]

thank you flow, but i did search the forum. not much helpful result for me.

but the link you gave here was not in the result list… iit kinda weird

lol

[quote name=‘londonman’ timestamp=‘1331865256’ post=‘133229’]

thank you flow, but i did search the forum. not much helpful result for me.

but the link you gave here was not in the result list… iit kinda weird

lol

[/quote]

Not weird at all, Search sucks and has since the forum’s inception. :(

Funny I usually use google to search the forum the results are so much better.

[quote name=‘solesurvivor’ timestamp=‘1331877518’ post=‘133238’]

Funny I usually use google to search the forum the results are so much better.

[/quote]

Same here :)

Maybe we should also discuss whether you should use Shared Hosting vs VPS since that hasn’t been discussed in 10 or more threads as well ;)

i think it it is better for cscart user to share their hosting experience in here.

that will be more better to get helps on using cscart

I think it's important that you pick hosting using servers located close to your target market. Your name says London, I doubt it's London Ontario but if it is I would recommend Ready.ca for your hosting. I use them for all my hosting, programming, domains and my target market is mostly North America… They are a smaller outfit but can set you up with a custom plan that will fit exactly what you need. Ask for Jay if you call or email them.

If you're london based you can't go wrong with a futurehosting vps based in … london. Pay in dollars so cheap. Great service.

[quote name=‘Belzibot’ timestamp=‘1332090351’ post=‘133368’]

I think it’s important that you pick hosting using servers located close to your target market. Your name says London, I doubt it’s London Ontario but if it is I would recommend Ready.ca for your hosting. I use them for all my hosting, programming, domains and my target market is mostly North America… They are a smaller outfit but can set you up with a custom plan that will fit exactly what you need. Ask for Jay if you call or email them.

[/quote]

hi Belzibot, thank you for your suggestions. i have checked the site information, but it is a pity that it seems to be a brand new hosting reseller sites. to be honest, i am afraid of being served by the brand new company, even we can see that they might have a goods service at the beginning.

however, i want to thank you for your reply to this post. .

i am thinking about the hostgator. so i open another post to get more experience from the people who used or is using hostgator at here. :)

[quote name=‘Flow’ timestamp=‘1332100690’ post=‘133371’]

If you’re london based you can’t go wrong with a futurehosting vps based in … london. Pay in dollars so cheap. Great service.

[/quote]

hi Flow, thank you again for your suggestion, i set my target visitor most from the UK, europe and U.S., as you can a shopping site does not set limit on the visitor, so i first of all need a hosting from U.S…that is okay. :mrgreen:

as for the futurehosting, i am trying to open the site, but i think i got two problems

1. i do not how to use VPS.
  2. I do not why the site loading took over 2 minutes when i was trying to open it . :confused: