Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.3.4 Released

Seems best to wait that out, because 4.3.5 will have some significant fixes in regards to SEO urls.

Seems best to wait that out, because 4.3.5 will have some significant fixes in regards to SEO urls.

Hi P-Pharma,

Can you please elaborate on these fixes?

Thanks

Olof

Within resolving this issue the mechanism of generating SEO names was changed completely. This functionality has a lot of peculiarities and requires a significant amount of time to be tested.
Unfortunately, we are still working on the issue. It is at the testing stage at the moment.
We are planing to include the bug fix in v4.3.5

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-5812-cs-cart-keeps-changing-unique-urls/

But there are a number of SEO name related issues in the bug tracker that CS-Cart developers seem to be working on. Just search the bug tracker for 'SEO'. There may be other issues that have been reported through support tickets.

Unfortunately the bug tracker software does not allow you to see all bug fixes slated for a specific release.

What's the exact error you are seeing in your php error_log.

It sounds like your host may have restrictions in place for how high you can set that value if in fact you are seeing a PHP timeout.

My host provider is restricting the set_time_out, max_execution_time and max_input_time to 360 in my php.ini and not such luck. So does mean I cannot upgrade?

I'm guessing you're on a shared hosting plan. If so, you're probably stuck if you can't convince them to increase those values beyond the 6 minutes (360 seconds).

Hi, is there exact date? Wish to upgrade from 4.2.2 asap.

4.3.5 is planned for November.

Any concrete date/week for 4.3.5?

Thank you in advance

It would be nice if we get the updated status. More than half of November has already passed, and if you are planning to release at the end of November, you might as well say it: Coming in December.

Hi, is there exact date? Wish to upgrade from 4.2.2 asap.

Any concrete date/week for 4.3.5?

Thank you in advance

It would be nice if we get the updated status. More than half of November has already passed, and if you are planning to release at the end of November, you might as well say it: Coming in December.

Guys, sorry for the long silence. Today we created a 4.3.5 branch in GIT repository and this means that release is in testing stage. Usually it takes ~2 weeks to release new version after we start testing.

Guys, sorry for the long silence. Today we created a 4.3.5 branch in GIT repository and this means that release is in testing stage. Usually it takes ~2 weeks to release new version after we start testing.

Really appreciate the news.

Is it worth waiting for 4.35? We have a few modifications that requires v4.34, and we've been putting the upgrade on hold patiently waiting for 4.35, so we don't have to apply another update soon.

Can we expect the update this week?

Is it worth waiting for 4.35? We have a few modifications that requires v4.34, and we've been putting the upgrade on hold patiently waiting for 4.35, so we don't have to apply another update soon.

We are going to release 4.3.5 within a month.

We are going to release 4.3.5 within a month.

Hello,
Is this information about updates or regular version?

Hello,
Is this information about updates or regular version?

Regular version. Update will be available in the Upgrde center later (we provide upgrade packages by parts in order to prevent the overload of our upgrade server).

4.3.5 will have a number of nice improvements.

If you are going to develop you modifications as add-ons than you can start with 4.3.4 and then just move your add-ons to 4.3.5

Hi Imac,

will 4.3.5 have new skin based on bootstrap 3? I'm planning to upgrade my v3.0.6 store and migrate to a new dedicated server with hhvm. How should I approach the upgrade process to 4.3.5 As far as I know the last version which has Store Import addon is 4.3.2. I want to develope highlily customized store with complately new theme based on 4.3.5

Best regards,

Jacek

Hi Imac,

will 4.3.5 have new skin based on bootstrap 3? I'm planning to upgrade my v3.0.6 store and migrate to a new dedicated server with hhvm. How should I approach the upgrade process to 4.3.5 As far as I know the last version which has Store Import addon is 4.3.2. I want to develope highlily customized store with complately new theme based on 4.3.5

Best regards,

Jacek

Jacek,

No, 4.3.5 will not have a DEV theme.

Probably we will release it a separate package within month or two.

As for the Bootstrap 3 yes it will be used in DEV theme.

BTW we are working on PHP7 support by CS-Cart. so most probably 4.3.6 will support it.

As for the upgrade.

1) Install 4.3.2 and make a store import from your 3.0.6

2) Upgrade 4.3.2 to 4.3.5 using Upgrade Center.

What about

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-6137-upcoming-paypal-security-upgrades/

is cs-cart ready for upcoming paypal change?

My 4.3.4 upgrade seemed to get stuck with backing up the user database. It sat forever.. so I had to refresh the screen. now it says that 4.3.4 is installed but I don't have a warm fuzzy about it. I had SMTP mail enabled. Is there some way to have the update re-install?

Matt

click the link in the email you got and restore, then go at it again.

Getting stuck on the users table is unusual. You sure you were patient? Were there any errors in your PHP error_log file related to the time you did the upgrade?