We are happy to present to you another minor release of CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor.
Version 4.3.4 lets you assign payment methods to shipping methods, adds birthday promotions, and improves the Upgrade Center.
Other honorable mentions in the new version:
- Right-to-left languages support makes CS-Cart more convenient for Arabic, Hebrew, and Persian speakers.
- A new notice on the storefront warns customers if their browsers donâ€™t accept cookies. If the browser doesnâ€™t accept cookies, the customer can have issues with logging in and placing orders.
- You can reorder products, categories, pages, and polls when you add them manually to the blocks in Design â†’ Layouts. For example, when you showcase camping gear on your home page, reorder camping products to show tents at the top, sleeping bags in the middle, and backpacks at the bottom of the list:
- Customers can sign up using emails that contain Cyrillic symbols and special characters such as !, #, $, %, and &.
- Admins create backup files only in the â€œzipâ€ format. We removed the ability to create â€œtgzâ€ backup archives because they took too much operating memory during the archiving.
Note, that we've restricted only the creation of backups in the "tgz" format. Other functionality related to creating and unpacking archives was not affected. You can restore the "tgz" backups, install add-ons packed in the "tgz" archives, etc.
See all the improvements and fixes in the changelog.
Read our blog post for more information about the new features and video tutorials: http://blog.cs-cart.com/2015/09/09/cs-cart-and-multi-vendor-4-3-4-released/
License owners with active upgrade subscriptions will see a notification about the upgrade in their admin panels within a week.
Click the notification or visit the Upgrade Center to upgrade your store.
IMPORTANT! Before upgrading to 4.3.4 you will upgrade to 4.3.3.SP1. This maintenance patch enhances the Upgrade center so as the further upgrade to 4.3.4 will go smooth.
If youâ€™re upgrading from CS-Cart 2 or 3, use the Store import add-on to migrate to version 4.3.2, and then upgrade via the Upgrade Center.
Tell us how we can improve CS-Cart on our UserVoice. We greatly appreciate your ideas!
Report any issues to our bug tracker.
If you have any questions concerning the upgrade, feel free to ask them in the CS-Cart forum.