Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.3.3 Released With Upgrade Center Improvements

Hi demeldoo,

[quote name='demeldoo' timestamp='1437064488' post='223246']

will the store import be back in 4.3.4?

[/quote]

No, until there clients are satisfied with upgrade process (Upgrade center), we won't spent time on Store Import.

and will it be realeed next week as planned?

[/quote]

No, most probably in a week.

what about this issue with update to 4.3.2. in the config file which caused unavailble storefront?

[/quote]

Unfortunately no, we were unable to reproduce this problem on client servers. But to be fair this problem is not so often. We have ~10-15 complains on this.

[quote name='shoppingmantra' timestamp='1436183990' post='221755']

Trying to upgrade to 4.3.3 but it gives the bellow error:

-----------

Validation issue

Validator “Restore” returned fail status

Unable to prepare restore.php file. File “var/upgrade/restore.php” was locally modified/renamed/removed. Restore the original restore.php file before the upgrade.

----------------------

We haven't change the file but still it gives the error

[/quote]

We're also having this issue and I know we haven't touched this file.

[quote name='Angeltown' timestamp='1437210983' post='223435']

We're also having this issue and I know we haven't touched this file.

[/quote]

Got the bellow remedy from CS-Cart team.

-----------------------------

Thank you for your time and patience and sorry for the delay in answering.

The upgrade failed due to permissions issue. I set up the 755 permissions for var and var/upgrade directories of your CS-Cart installation. Then I replaced the following part of code:

define('DEFAULT_FILE_PERMISSIONS', 0666);

with this one:

define('DEFAULT_FILE_PERMISSIONS', 0644);

in the config.local.php file located in the root directory of your CS-Cart installation. Then I clicked the gear button in the upper right corner on the Administration > Upgrade center page in the CS-Cart admin panel of your store and selected the Refresh packages list option. After the page was refreshed I clicked the Download button. After the package was downloaded, I clicked the Install button. Your store was upgraded successfully.

[quote name='shoppingmantra' timestamp='1437218292' post='223440'] Got the bellow remedy from CS-Cart team. ----------------------------- Thank you for your time and patience and sorry for the delay in answering. The upgrade failed due to permissions issue. I set up the 755 permissions for var and var/upgrade directories of your CS-Cart installation. Then I replaced the following part of code: define('DEFAULT_FILE_PERMISSIONS', 0666); with this one: define('DEFAULT_FILE_PERMISSIONS', 0644); in the config.local.php file located in the root directory of your CS-Cart installation. Then I clicked the gear button in the upper right corner on the Administration > Upgrade center page in the CS-Cart admin panel of your store and selected the Refresh packages list option. After the page was refreshed I clicked the Download button. After the package was downloaded, I clicked the Install button. Your store was upgraded successfully. ------------------------------- [/quote]

THANK YOU! That worked.

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1435307215' post='220459']

You can contact Help Desk and sales manger will provide you with 4.3.2 package.

[/quote]

Hello from smallcar.com on CS-Cart 2.2.5 PROFESSIONAL

We purchased CS-Cart 4.3.3 in order to upgrade/import/migrate from 2.2.5 PROFESSIONAL but cannot find the store import add-on in CS-Cart 4.3.3 (??) It seems you omitted it from CS-Cart 4.3.3 (?)

When you say “contact Help Desk and sales manger” what do you mean? We cannot find a download page to download version 4.2

What do we need in order to use the store importer? Thanks

• Jim

You can ask the helpdesk to give you a copy of 4.3.2

[quote name='zeero6' timestamp='1438032988' post='224504']

You can ask the helpdesk to give you a copy of 4.3.2

[/quote]

I created a ticket in help desk. Is that what you mean? No response to my query (yet). My timing (my client's actually) was bad. I should have purchaed before the 4.3.3 was available I guess. Client not happy.

[quote name='thermalfinder@yahoo.com' timestamp='1438033311' post='224505']

I created a ticket in help desk. Is that what you mean? No response to my query (yet). My timing (my client's actually) was bad. I should have purchaed before the 4.3.3 was available I guess. Client not happy.

[/quote]

We can provide you with 4.3.2 package. Please PM me e-mail

I will publish the link to 4.3.2 in next few days.

Edit: imac removed content (4.3.2 package download) relevant to link I posted here.

Whenever I load this page, there is an automatic download of a 0kb file. It seems to come from /ads.php on the server 185.86.77.48

Im not sure whats going on. Maybe its time to upgrade this forum software to the latest version.

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1438205791' post='224834']

Whenever I load this page, there is an automatic download of a 0kb file. It seems to come from /ads.php on the server 185.86.77.48

Im not sure whats going on. Maybe its time to upgrade this forum software to the latest version.

[/quote]

Probaby had to do with imac removing the thread I started for downloading 4.3.2.? I have removed the link in my previous post.

Here are the links to 4.3.2

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]

CS-Cart v4.3.2[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]

Multi-Vendor 4.3.2[/size][/font]

[quote name='The Tool' timestamp='1438207272' post='224835']

Probaby had to do with imac removing the thread I started for downloading 4.3.2.? I have removed the link in my previous post.

[/quote]

It happens in different threads. It could well be that the forum is infected. Im not sure what is going on. The IP.B software version is outdated, so maybe its vulnerable?

When will there be eBay addon updates?!?

[quote name='The Tool' timestamp='1438207272' post='224835']

[/quote]

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1438481197' post='225286']

It happens in different threads. It could well be that the forum is infected. Im not sure what is going on. The IP.B software version is outdated, so maybe its vulnerable?

[/quote]

We've found and empty file and deleted it. Did not found any malicious code on the forum. Looks like it was a hack attempt.

[quote name='parodius420' timestamp='1438593645' post='225352']

When will there be eBay addon updates?!?

[/quote]

It will be, but I can not give you the exact timeframes.

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1438776830' post='225730']

It will be, but I can not give you the exact timeframes.

[/quote]

We talking maybe a month? 6 months? Year? Main majority of my business comes from eBay sales. If it's something that is going to be quite a while off, I really see no use with even sticking with cs-cart as similar cart's have this in full functionality for a while now.

[quote name='parodius420' timestamp='1438810297' post='225798']

We talking maybe a month? 6 months? Year? Main majority of my business comes from eBay sales. If it's something that is going to be quite a while off, I really see no use with even sticking with cs-cart as similar cart's have this in full functionality for a while now.

[/quote]

I hope within 1-2 months we will be able to release some improvements.

Would be nice if you post a link to the thread or ticket - where you described all the problems that bother you.

Hi Imac,

Any update possible on ETA of 4.3.4?