Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.3.3 Released With Upgrade Center Improvements

Start from if your base currency is other then $ you will never be able to upload products to main ebay.com website…

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1439217609' post='226259']

I hope within 1-2 months we will be able to release some improvements.

Would be nice if you post a link to the thread or ticket - where you described all the problems that bother you.

[/quote]

[quote name='Olof' timestamp='1439219963' post='226263']

Hi Imac,

Any update possible on ETA of 4.3.4?

[/quote]

Still no exact date, but it's coming. Probably again next week:)

Today we created a release branch and this means that we have started 4.3.4 testing.

[quote name='Darius' timestamp='1439286147' post='226338']

Start from if your base currency is other then $ you will never be able to upload products to main ebay.com website…

[/quote]

Unfortunately we can no start from this, this will require some significant core changes. So we will do this after basic Ebay features works fine.

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1439310221' post='226413']

Still no exact date, but it's coming. Probably again next week:)

Today we created a release branch and this means that we have started 4.3.4 testing.

[/quote]

ok, thanks for the update

This issue should be pointed out clearly so customers know what they buy. Most of EU uses Eur currency, but there is none english ebay site with eur currency. So your addon would work only for UK customers with gbp and US customers for $.

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1439310321' post='226415']

Unfortunately we can no start from this, this will require some significant core changes. So we will do this after basic Ebay features works fine.

[/quote]

[quote name='Darius' timestamp='1439376184' post='226505']

This issue should be pointed out clearly so customers know what they buy. Most of EU uses Eur currency, but there is none english ebay site with eur currency. So your addon would work only for UK customers with gbp and US customers for $.

[/quote]

Actually there is “ebay.ie” - Change ebay.co.uk listings default currency - Web Applications Stack Exchange

There you will see only items that were listed with international visibility or local and there are minimum such. Main ebay site is ebay.com and its let down I am not ebay to use ebay addon just because my base currency is not suitable for that…

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1439386534' post='226535']

Actually there is “ebay.ie” - http://webapps.stack…efault-currency

[/quote]

Will the 4.3.X branch get enough updates to become stable or will it soon skip to a new branch? i.e. 4.4.X

I would love to a a X.X.10 release for one branch so that there is some stable ground.

Until now you skipped to the next branch before all major addons and styles were updated to the one before.

Yes please work up to 4.3.9, which should be a rock stable release so we can finally stick to one version for a while before spending another $$$$ and lots of time on upgrades of add-ons.

Agreed.

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1439490040' post='226696']

Yes please work up to 4.3.9, which should be a rock stable release so we can finally stick to one version for a while before spending another $$$$ and lots of time on upgrades of add-ons.

[/quote]

4.3.4 will be very soon. The next will be 4.3.5 so there are 4 more to 4.3.9:)

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1439490040' post='226696']

[/quote]

Here here !!

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1439562331' post='226790']

[/quote]

hello imac,

how about custom styles ?

everytime i updated my cs car the storefront deformed because i have made some customisation to the theme… like font,color and so…

hope you will check this to prevent such situation.

regards

džemal

Are you using the built-in theme editor or custom css/less from an addon? Neither of those should be overwritten. If you are modifying the standard files, then they will almost be guaranteed to be overwritten on an upgrade.

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1439562331' post='226790']

[/quote]

I'm very glad to read that there will be 5 more maintenance releases for 4.3.x

Thank you!

This gives me enough confidence to upgrade my site with addons and styles to 4.3

I've downloaded v4.3.2. In the installation manual it is written that I should change some permissions.

But file “config.local.php”, and folder “design” do not exist in the zip file.

Should the zip file contain these elements or they are not necessary. (In v4.3.3 they exist.)

(I want to upgrade my v2.1 to the latest now…)

Thanks.

Peter

Shoud be there. Might want to re-download.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1440111659' post='227405']

Shoud be there. Might want to re-download.

[/quote]

I've downloaded again, with the same result (no config.local.php file).

I used the link which was given at the beginning of this topic by Ilya. I can access only the latest version (4.3.3) in my help area.

[quote name='prenner' timestamp='1440148817' post='227460']

I've downloaded again, with the same result (no config.local.php file).

I used the link which was given at the beginning of this topic by Ilya. I can access only the latest version (4.3.3) in my help area.

[/quote]

I checked the the file Ilyn linked to and it's no good. that version is 96mb and the correct archive is 161mb

[quote name='kogi' timestamp='1440153621' post='227492']

I checked the the file Ilyn linked to and it's no good. that version is 96mb and the correct archive is 161mb

[/quote]

Thanks! How can I have a “good” 4.3.2? (actually the official 4.3.3 zip file is only 83447 kB and the 4.3.2 zip is 58927 kB… How did you measure 96 MB?)