We have released CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.12.1. If you click the images, you'll be taken to the blog articles with all the details. This time there are a lot of changes, and here are the main ones:
- Easier product import for vendors. Now you can set up common import presets that will be available to all vendors.
- The “Ask seller a question” add-on is now called “Message center”. Previously, the add-on allowed customers to contact vendors and ask them about products. Now it also allows vendors and administrators to communicate.
- The “Vendor Debt Payout” add-on has been replaced by a new add-on called “Vendor-to-Admin Payments”. Vendors can now refill their balance in advance, without becoming debtors; marketplace owners can decide what to do with their debtors, and so on.
- Vendors get more abilities such as creation of product features and management of orders and return requests.
- New “Vendor rating” add-on that allows marketplace administrators to specify their own formula for vendor rating calculation.
- New vendor approval flow. Now the vendors that have just created their accounts have the “Thumbs up” and “Thumbs down” buttons instead of status next to them.
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate allows administrators to specify different settings for different storefronts.
- Product filters are improved. The filters now work faster, and it is easier to apply multiple filters.
- Creation of product features, variations and options is improved.
- Easier shipping method configuration. It’s easier to see the shipping rates for each rate area and understand where a certain shipping method will be available.
- Invisible anti-bot protection (Google reCAPTCHA v3) is added.
- Performance improved.
The upgrades to version 4.12.1 are already available. As usual, for the first couple of weeks after the release we hand out upgrade packages in limited numbers, but then we lift that restriction. So if you don’t see this upgrade in your Upgrade Center yet, please try again later.