CS-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.1.1 Released, CS-Cart Facebook App Is Coming

Should the option to upgrade be showing in any upgrade center. I want to upgrade before I go live in a few days time. If it is not going to be available can you post the instruction and recommendations for a manual upgrade.

The upgrades via the dashboard are always rolled out in batches so you could have it appear any day.

I wouldn't go live until the Chrome bug is fixed as none of your admin users with the latest version of Chrome will be able to log in.

Hello all!

Regarding the Chrome Error Message “aw, Snap …”.

Please, check this thread: Error Message "aw, Snap ..." - Issues & Troubleshooting - CS-Cart Community Forums

Kind regards.

Nice job!

But I miss the “dev_css” mode. Where is it? :) This was a very good feature in 4.0.3!

[quote name=‘alexions’ timestamp=‘1389968206’ post=‘175385’]

Hello all!

Regarding the Chrome Error Message “aw, Snap …”.

Please, check this thread: http://forum.cs-cart…__1#entry175295

Kind regards.

[/quote]

What is the eta for the update from 4.0.3 to 4.1.1 via the upgrade center in admin panel. I doesn't show anything as of today 18th January, which is a few days after release. Looking forward to this version because there is so many bugs in 4.0.3.

I wonder if 4.1 still has H1 tags all over the place and duplicate content issues … But hey we did get ebay… lmao

just installed cs-cart 4.1.1, when opening admin.php google chrome crashes…

[quote name='dan4288' timestamp='1390062629' post='175448']

I wonder if 4.1 still has H1 tags all over the place

[/quote]

This is entirely dependent on how many “Mainbox” block template wrappers you use on a single page. In any case, the same 'fix' I posted on the forum a while back still applies in V4. It should be more flexible than this in any case (e.g. a drop-down list to select which header element you want to use for each block). Maybe one day I'll find the time to knock up a full write-up and various options.

[quote name='dan4288' timestamp='1390062629' post='175448']

I wonder if 4.1 still has…duplicate content issues… But hey we did get ebay[/quote]

Yes, I would imagine it does. CS-Cart really, really, really need to look into this. However, the way it looks to me is this would require quite a significant redevelopment of the software. It does require it though - far, far, far more so than eBay integration.

[quote name='mark89769' timestamp='1390063229' post='175451']

[/quote]

It's a known issue. They're working on it. Use another browser in the meantime.

I do not use chrome, so not too worried on my end about admin crashing, but does it work fine on the storefront?

someone have already upgrade to 4.1 available by the upgrade center?

[quote name='parodius420' timestamp='1390080912' post='175474']

I do not use chrome, so not too worried on my end about admin crashing, but does it work fine on the storefront?

[/quote]

I think it's OK when people are browsing, but they get the “Aw Snap” thing when they log in.

Error Message "aw, Snap ..." - Issues & Troubleshooting - CS-Cart Community Forums

[quote name='mark89769' timestamp='1390063229' post='175451']

[/quote]

Hey guys. We're currently working on the development of our new site which will be in 4.x.x…We're currently in 4.0.3 and i wanted to ask is it normal that until today (5 days from the release) the Upgrade Center still says “No upgrades currently available”? Settings are correct with my license key, and i have done countless “Refresh Packages List” during these days.

Is there a way to do a manual upgrade?

I only see a complete download available in my client area.

Thank you very much for your time.

Seems that after long time CS-Cart is following x-cart in selling add-ons…for their cart.

Day seven after announcement and still no upgrade in panel, I know cs said that the upgrades are done in batches. Is that batches of 1.?

If Amazon, Facebook or ebay can do and update at the push of a button why ho why is this taking so long?

I will assume that CS-Carts user base is not bigger than any of the above.

Yes come on CS cart please release these updates. I have two stores with bugs that need fixing. :huh:

The thing is that we're in development and we've stopped working on the new site as the 4.1.1 might fix some things that we would fix on our own…So we need this update to be done fast so we can work on that.

Isn't there a way to do a manual update? Like downloading the 4.1.1 whole package and installing from there?

I upgraded my development site manually after exporting and importing products/settings etc.

Few issues re-linking options etc but nothing major. Depends on how big and complex your inventory is though.

nope aint gonna bother doing export-import…it's >20.000 products.