CS-Cart 3 Final Released

Yep, adding ?cc on the end correct? Tried that from admin area as well as front page. Appears to be going on in ALL of the block options. Its a fresh install of the v3 demo…going to buy a second license and wanted to mess around with it for a few before I grab one. Was working fine, then just quit.

Okay so i got cs-cart up and running in a sub directory. it looks nice BUT wen i enable SEO addon i cant brows items or categorys. it gives me a 404 error cant find what you are looking for :oS

Do this happend to anybody els?

I also now seem to be stuck in design/translate mode. There isnt an option to turn them off, only enable the next one. If im in trans mode, can only enable design mode…if im in design, can only enable translate.

Anyone else having problems getting to the checkout page or to profile pages when SSL is enabled for them? Works fine with SSL disabled. SSL works fine for the admin side for me though. I have a certificate properly installed for the domain, but something seems to be choking.

Did anyone else noticed that Hotdeals are empty using firefox

[quote name='Darius' timestamp='1337836056' post='137194']

[url=“Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days”]Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

[/quote]

Working for me in Firefox 12.0 (Mac OS X 10.7.4)

problem to remove currency, don't work - ultimate version ! the button don;t show in Google Chrome, in Mozilla work

Nice work !!!

Now waiting for 3.0.1 RC* update script!

Also hoping for more marketing tools in CS-Cart.

For example: Automatic review request, shout box (lightbox to tell visitors someting when they enter the site), more email functionalities for marketing, day of the day addon, etc.

I want to see the action of searchanise addon.

If i have the Titles enable. Give me out the ID and not the language specific value. mmmh…

any solution?

Fresh instalation of ultimate 3.01 final

Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: “exception.tpl” in /lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

or eventually

access(“/cs/skins/basic/customer/addons/discussion/views/_no_page/index.tpl”, F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)

Please help !

[quote name='Darius' timestamp='1337836056' post='137194']

[url=“Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days”]Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

[/quote]

Works fine for me in firefox.

[quote name='whiplash13' timestamp='1337780550' post='137112']

[size=3]Did they remove [/size]

[left]Searchanise from the Final version? I don't see it in the list of addons.[/left]

[/quote]

Searchanise will be included in a future minor release. Unfortunately, we couldn't include it in 3.0.1 due to technical issues.

[quote name='user2008' timestamp='1337779501' post='137110']

Wanted : CS-Cart 3 skins

[/quote]

yeah, I see a big potential for 3rd party companies who can

present nice skins quick. Big demand.

[quote name='chris102' timestamp='1337847046' post='137208']

Fresh instalation of ultimate 3.01 final

Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: “exception.tpl” in /lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

or eventually

access(“/cs/skins/basic/customer/addons/discussion/views/_no_page/index.tpl”, F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)

Please help !

[/quote]

Had this same problem. I was using www.yoursite.com when doing the install. I reinstalled the software removing the www, and only used yoursite.com, and the error went away.

[quote name=‘Abaco’ timestamp=‘1337866641’ post=‘137235’]

Had this same problem. I was using www.yoursite.com when doing the install. I reinstalled the software removing the www, and only used yoursite.com, and the error went away.

[/quote]

Thanx a lot Abaco, I was fighting with my hosting company for a whole day with no result and the solution was so unobvious and simple simultaneously! How did you figure it out ? :-)

Were we both the only ones who have experienced such a problem and why hadn’t developers taken that into account?

It shouldn’t anyway make such a big diffrence if we put during installation www.yoursite.com or yoursite.com

thanks i see no bugs yet, except… maybe index.php?dispatch=promotions.list shows nothing ?

Active promotions

No promotions available at this time.

but there are promotions in default demo of CS3 no ?

I work with store Closed and the access_key.

so from 1 hour start to kick me out everytime when i refresh the page.

Any one the same issuie?

Vanderex Promotion Works:

uncheck the Use available period: the datepicker pickdo not change the jear whit the democontent 5%cd off.

[quote name=‘chris102’ timestamp=‘1337876339’ post=‘137240’]

Thanx a lot Abaco, I was fighting with my hosting company for a whole day with no result and the solution was so unobvious and simple simultaneously! How did you figure it out ? :-)

Were we both the only ones who have experienced such a problem and why hadn’t developers taken that into account?

It shouldn’t anyway make such a big diffrence if we put during installation www.yoursite.com or yoursite.com

[/quote]

Wish I could take credit, but I saw another post yesterday where another user was having the same problem. They mentioned the www issue. For me I started getting the error after RC6; with the first release of 3.0.1. Glad you got it working!

Hello,

The v3.0.1, the tax will not display at checkout. I'm not sure, if I'm doing something wrong.

This is what displayed. I said 0.00, any help on this one?

Order summary

2 item(s) $35.00 Shipping $8.50 Taxes NYC (8.875%)

Thank you

Tom