Cs-cart 2.0.11 Open

This upgrade adds “Shipments”, “Buy together” addon and multilingual SEF URLs. Also fixes most problems found in previous version.

soldierly,

I don’t understand what you are saying. Is 2.0.11 released?

Not yet but soon

[url]Ecommerce Solutions and Software for all types of business - CS-Cart

Strange… It was available when I logged in this morning it wanted me to upgrade… It appears to have been pulled again

Ha… now I checked my upgrade center and its there… but the message doesnt appear when logging into admin telling me theres a new version… I will just ignore the upgrade, especially 1.5 weeks until xmas

Does not appear to be available under my upgrade center

Wow!. CS-Cart version 2.0.11on the horizon will be probably the most progressed version less bugs and most of the add ons. cs-cart will now talk :cool:

yea, 2.0.11 showed up for a little while but it disappeared this morning, one of my friend launched the upgrade and got the shopping cart broken, need to be reinstalled.

Unfortunately, CS-Cart 2.0.11 was available for upgrade for an hour yesterday by mistake and it was not the final version. I advice you to revert the upgrade and wait for final 2.0.11.

sure not going to update from

daily visitors

cs-cart: 2.0.8 : 3000

cs-cart 2.0.10: 350 :frowning:

cs-cart:2.0.11 :?

[quote name=‘soldierly’]sure not going to update from

daily visitors

cs-cart: 2.0.8 : 3000

cs-cart 2.0.10: 350 :frowning:

cs-cart:2.0.11 :?[/QUOTE]

You’re quite right, I’m still at 2.0.8.

[quote name=‘timst’] I will just ignore the upgrade, especially 1.5 weeks until xmas[/QUOTE]

I totally agree!

2.0.11 Update stopped

Personally I am tired of this incessant upgrading, upgrading. I use 2.0.10 and it works just fine for me and my clients

So when can we expect to see this update, tommorow,next week or next month

Yes, my coder made in 2.0.8 some modifications like multi lang seo url´s and some other modifications. But now he must change the files in every update. I havent a good idea how i can solve this problem…

It still pops up in my admin section I almost did it before I came here and then thought I better check before doing this… Good thing I did.

it sounds like it will break stuff, I just got .10 installed I would rather not break it now and have to pay support to fix it. :frowning:

quick search does not work,

database error calculations are

You know I tried out CS-Cart v2.0.14 and it was so very buggy that it set my site back 6 months!

Now I’m back here all the way in 2009 again!

(Yes people that was an attempt at humor! :rolleyes: )

[QUOTE]You know I tried out CS-Cart v2.0.14 and it was so very buggy that it set my site back 6 months!

Now I’m back here all the way in 2009 again!

(Yes people that was an attempt at humor! )[/QUOTE]

Where can I download version 2.0.14, it is not showing up in my admin as being available??? :smiley:

Can someone email me a copy?

[quote name=‘Struck’]Where can I download version 2.0.14, it is not showing up in my admin as being available??? :smiley:

Can someone email me a copy?[/QUOTE]

2.0.14 is on Zeke’s computer. I saw it there :wink: