Cs-cart 2.0.11 Open

Yeah, but Zeke will never answer his cell phone when I call him directly… :wink:

[quote name=‘Struck’]Yeah, but Zeke will never answer his cell phone when I call him directly… ;)[/quote]

Karma dictates that you guys will have issues upgrading cause of your comments :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE]Karma dictates that you guys will have issues upgrading cause of your comments [/QUOTE]

Nope, not gonna happen cause I am not gonna hit the ole Upgrade button this time until it appears to be upgrading as smooth as a baby’s butt :slight_smile:

Just upgraded from 2.10 to 2.11. Upgrade went very smooth. After the upgrade I went in and re-modified the files I had customized before.

No problems identified here.

Triplets what were your folder permissions? I’m running into nothing but errors when I try to upgrade

I just used the default permission settings that cs-cart recommends when you first install it.

chmod 666 config.local.php

chmod -R 777 catalog

chmod -R 777 images

chmod -R 777 skins

chmod -R 777 var

David

I upgraded on my localhost with no problems. I don’t plan on switching my live site yet though. I’m going to do some more testing and see how it goes for everyone else before making the switch.

So far I haven’t seen any problems, but I’m not nearly as good of a tester as some of you other guys on here.

Brandon

[quote name=‘Triplets’]I just used the default permission settings that cs-cart recommends when you first install it.

chmod 666 config.local.php

chmod -R 777 catalog

chmod -R 777 images

chmod -R 777 skins

chmod -R 777 var

David[/QUOTE]

This WILL NOT work if you are on a SuPHP or phpSuExec (CGI) server!

If you are on a DSO (Apache Module) based server than that will work but is not recommended because of the security risks that creates by doing that.

[quote name=‘roban’]Personally I am tired of this incessant upgrading, upgrading. I use 2.0.10 and it works just fine for me and my clients[/QUOTE]

except me lol not even left 1.3.5 sp3 yet

I gave up on ‘upgrading’ when I reached 1.3.5 sp4. Right now I am still in the ‘add on’ mode. It took me almost a year to get the bugs out of that version. I’m just not ready to risk being able to pay the bills for what they have right now. I may however try a new site with 2.?, but not one of my ‘already running’ sites. I just can’t risk the slam on traffic and other issues.