Cart-Power Reviews

We work with this team its one of the best cs cart expert team. Main this is they always do work on time & provide best cost . we always give them our task & always happy with them Thanks

Thank you for good review!

Many thanks to CS-CART Power and Ms Tatiana for quick and helpful modification of Additional Products
Professional service, well opimalized code and fast reaction for e-mails - the best distributor of CS-CART
Thank You

Many thanks to CS-CART Power and Ms Tatiana for quick and helpful modification of Additional Products
Professional service, well opimalized code and fast reaction for e-mails - the best distributor of CS-CART
Thank You

Thank you for your kind words!

Cart Power is as good as it gets!! Couldn't recommend this team, and their addons, enough!!

Hi, we're having an issue with the review reminder email template, please see screenshot attached.

it does not show the stars, the review text box or the submit button.

we're using outlook 2010.

Thanks in advance

Capture.PNG

Another project knocked out by Cart Power, way ahead of time, and to the best of quality. Besides from the quality of work, other thing that sets Cart Power apart from the rest is their phenomenal communication. More specifically, they make sure they understand your project, and its aim, and may propose other, less costly ways of accomplishing such.
Highly recommended!!!

Can you imagine, I bought this addon from cart power, Search suggestion for CS-Cart

https://store.cart-power.com/cs-cart-live-search-add-on.html

Mysterious way it pools data not just from products and categories in your store but also from ebay addon.

I get search results for toys, animals and other stuff I never sold in my life..

They refuse any help and offered to buy credits to fix their own bug. Ok this is last time I had purchased their product..

I do not sell anything related to birds, animals, toys ....

Hello Darius,

I already explained you that the suggestions are working based on features and categories. The info you pointed is taken from Google export categories feature. If you do not need it, you can always disable it in the settings of the add-on.

We never refuse to help and the case you pointed above is not a bug.

Please, let me know if you have any questions.

We will happy to help.

Thank you.

Listen to yourself. Your addon suggests a google export category as a suggestion in front end and to you its not a bug? Do you understand that this is not searchable data, it does not give any results. Maybe your addons also shows customers data, credit card information what else is it pooling in search results???

Hello Darius,

I already explained you that the suggestions are working based on features and categories. The info you pointed is taken from Google export categories feature. If you do not need it, you can always disable it in the settings of the add-on.

We never refuse to help and the case you pointed above is not a bug.

Please, let me know if you have any questions.

We will happy to help.

Thank you.

Search suggestion, Quick find, Instant search, Ajax search, Live search - all these are the names for CS-Cart module which allows your clients to search for products with the help of simple search form and get instant result due to Ajax technology.

allows your clients to search for products !!!!

Search in options & features are disabled.

Google export addon disabled.

Store cache cleared, search cache rebuilt.

Auto cache update enabled.

Still getting toy results as suggestions..

Never mind. My mistake.

Search in options & features are disabled.

Google export addon disabled.

Store cache cleared, search cache rebuilt.

Auto cache update enabled.

Still getting toy results as suggestions..

Hello,

I can confirm your issue, too bad cart-power doesnt want to solve it D:

Hello.

The issue in the Live search add-on with considering the features from Google Export add-on has been resolved in the latest version of the add-on.

Please, let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Another cs cart great support team!

nice addons and very useful!

I use many addons from Cart Power and i found one of the best out there is the "Combinations" addon.

I wanted a lot of modifications to be made on this an dthey helped me fast and reliable!

I will keep check their website for new things!

Dear Friend!

I use many addons from Cart Power and i found one of the best out there is the "Combinations" addon.

I wanted a lot of modifications to be made on this an dthey helped me fast and reliable!

I will keep check their website for new things!

Another cs cart great support team!

nice addons and very useful!

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to be at service and we'll do our best to provide you and our customers with the best service we can and more and more add-ons.

Thank you :-) :-) :-)

Спасибо за вашу помощь при установки модуля: Уведомление о бесплатной доставке.

Рекомендуем его всем.

english pls!

Спасибо ребятам cart-power за оперативную и качественную работу по сайту rastek.ru

Было приятно иметь с Вами дело. Ещё поработаем!!!=)

Спасибо ребятам cart-power за оперативную и качественную работу по сайту rastek.ru

Было приятно иметь с Вами дело. Ещё поработаем!!!=)

Большое спасибо! Будем рады помочь.