Cart-Power Reviews

Scrupulous, orderly, adequate and very leal guys. We have done 3-4 projects already and I Completely satisfied. So I'm not going to start working with another team yet.

Hello!

Scrupulous, orderly, adequate and very leal guys. We have done 3-4 projects already and I Completely satisfied. So I'm not going to start working with another team yet.

Thank you for your kind words! We will be happy to work with you again.

Best regards,

Does anybody know if Cart-Power has gone out of business? We have over the years had over 20 add-ons from them, most custom, and they were working on a number of projects for us recently, but we have been unable to get any response from them in the last few weeks.

May be on holiday. last active here on 17th April

Hello!

Does anybody know if Cart-Power has gone out of business? We have over the years had over 20 add-ons from them, most custom, and they were working on a number of projects for us recently, but we have been unable to get any response from them in the last few weeks.

Could you please send us your e-mail to personal messages (here in the forum) so that we could identify your account in our hd.cart-power.com and check the e-mails waiting for answers?

We process clients’ messages in an orderly fashion. The company’s regulations order our employee to respond to a client within 1-2 workdays. Usually a response to a client’s message takes one workday. We may respond to a client several times in a single day if the situation requires. If you sent us an e-mail and it hasn’t been answered within two workdays, you should make sure that it got into our hd.cart-power.com system. To do so, you must log into the system using your e-mail as a login. An account has been made for you automatically as soon as you’ve sent a message to sales@cart-power.com. If you do not know your password, you can restore it by using this page: https://hd.cart-power.com/index.php?dispatch=auth.recover_password&sl=EN

Best regards,

I ordered an Add-in from Cart-Power. There was a problem getting the add-in to activate.

CS-Cart worked quickly and kindly to address, and fix the issue from my website. Wth no additional cost to me. Great Job! Thank you!

Hello!

I ordered an Add-in from Cart-Power. There was a problem getting the add-in to activate.

CS-Cart worked quickly and kindly to address, and fix the issue from my website. Wth no additional cost to me. Great Job! Thank you!

Thanks for this message. We're glad to help you.

Best regards,

Usually pretty good, but for some reason they have changed their site so that you can no longer access the keys to the products you bought, so if you didn't write it down from the order page, then you cant get your key from their site! You can go back to the order page, but the key is no longer shown there. Its also not shown on the download page.

So now we can't use the addon we bought.... disappointing move guys...

Usually pretty good, but for some reason they have changed their site so that you can no longer access the keys to the products you bought, so if you didn't write it down from the order page, then you cant get your key from their site! You can go back to the order page, but the key is no longer shown there. Its also not shown on the download page.

So now we can't use the addon we bought.... disappointing move guys...

Licence keys are still there for me under "my orders" https://prnt.sc/kszufd

DId the key not come in the email too

Nope... I couldn't access the keys at all on their site and they don't come in the email (at least not visible) The only way i got it was by a small link in the email.

Cart Power isn't the same company it used to be. We've used them a LOT and they've been great, but now they ask you to buy credits when their products don't work properly. SO before they even look at your site, you have to pay, even if its their work that's failed.

They now have this support credit system which is the same as cs-cart. If the fault is theirs they don't charge your credits (but you cant refund them after you buy them)

We had them do all our upgrades for us and make our site responsive. When they had finished our Mobile addon (they made) didn't work, it had somehow broken in the upgrades they did.

So thinking it was our addon from them was bad because it was for an older version, we prolonged the addon, and downloaded the new version and when we installed it, we had the same problem, so we asked them to look at it.

They weren't going to look at it unless we paid them money and bought credits (even though they did all the work)
So, we reminded them that they did the work before they and told them the addon worked before they did the upgrades (about a month or so ago)

When they did, they fixed it all right and then didn't actually check the work because we woke up in the morning and not a single link on our pages worked, the url was removed from them all. They had broken our site completely. We had to restore from a backup that thank god another dev (CS-Market) had taken a full snapshot of and their addon is still tanked.

This is NOT the Cart Power I remember dealing with and having custom products made by (that they still sell)

*update* Looking back on this review, its probably a bit harsh.
The products they've made for us they have mostly supported. A few they haven't (Video Player) but overall, their work is usually of a high standard.

Thanks to the developers Cart-Power teams.

Excellent guys, professionals.
I am their regular client and I have ordered modifying modules for the my web site uniotime.com many times.
My highest recommendations!

Additional product was unusable. Support was "confused" to say the least and couldn't provide an add-on that worked as advertised after 4-5 attempts.

Cannot recommend buying products from them.

Dear Jack,

Additional product was unusable. Support was "confused" to say the least and couldn't provide an add-on that worked as advertised after 4-5 attempts.

Cannot recommend buying products from them.

Thank you for the message.

It's a pity that you have faced the issue with another our add-on. As we see in our HelpDesk, the issue was solved and the correct version of the ad-don was installed to your server.

If you have questions about the add-on now, please, send us the request to sales@cart-power.com, we will be glad to answer.

Best regards,

Cart-power worked for quite some time to get this to work. It is running, but still doesn't look and feel like what they advertised and took weeks to get right. Still can't say I'd recommend them.

Dear Jack,

Cart-power worked for quite some time to get this to work. It is running, but still doesn't look and feel like what they advertised and took weeks to get right. Still can't say I'd recommend them.

Please, contact us via e-mail to discuss the additional changes.

Best regards,

I gave up on this company. It used to be a good company with great service, but last a few months nothing but hell.

X

Hello!

I gave up on this company. It used to be a good company with great service, but last a few months nothing but hell.

X

We are sorry to hear that you have dissaponted working with us. We are working on improving our services. We will appreciate if you send us the feedback to sales@cart-power.com

Best regards,