Cart-Power Reviews

Had a pleasure of working with Cart-Power staff recently on a small but very important module. Everything went smooth and according to my expectations:

• flexible payment model;
  • fast responses;
  • everything has been done on time;
  • top-notch quality of work.

What got me though is an additional touch-up on the module and that made everything look better and easier to use. Usually that polish won't be there unless you directly request it. These guys went extra-mile. This is what I can consider a real passion for work. Loved it!

Hello CartPower,

I havent got any answer from you regarding one mod you made for me, could you please reply to ticket #CPTID6394 ?

I would much appreciate, since the mod for some reason does not work

Hello CartPower,

I havent got any answer from you regarding one mod you made for me, could you please reply to ticket #CPTID6394 ?

I would much appreciate, since the mod for some reason does not work

Thank you for the message.

Your topic is open and we will process it asap.

I've worked with Cart Power for a few weeks now and wanted to mention how pleased I am with everything.

I purchased their Graceful theme - it is very nicely designed and was easy to install. There were a couple css issues and a bug in one of the included addons, but CP took care of them right away. They even fixed a couple issues for me that I thought were bugs in their theme, but turned out to be caused by me. Additionally, I hired them to make some modifications to the theme's product page/views.

The process was always smooth and their response time is very fast. I will certainly use their services again in the future and would highly recommend them as well.

Thanks,

Jason

I've worked with Cart Power for a few weeks now and wanted to mention how pleased I am with everything.

I purchased their Graceful theme - it is very nicely designed and was easy to install. There were a couple css issues and a bug in one of the included addons, but CP took care of them right away. They even fixed a couple issues for me that I thought were bugs in their theme, but turned out to be caused by me. Additionally, I hired them to make some modifications to the theme's product page/views.

The process was always smooth and their response time is very fast. I will certainly use their services again in the future and would highly recommend them as well.

Thanks,

Jason

Thank you very much!

I wish to hear from you in 3 - 6 months if you encounter problems how helpful they are.
Sure when new project they chat with you on skype answer emails but when candy period is over support or communication too.
In 2-3days they send you email wish some preset text…

I’ve worked with Cart Power for a few weeks now and wanted to mention how pleased I am with everything.

Dear Darius,

I wish to hear from you in 3 - 6 months if you encounter problems how helpful they are.
Sure when new project they chat with you on skype answer emails but when candy period is over support or communication too.
In 2-3days they send you email wish some preset text..

Unfortunately, it is impossible to help all our clients online in Skype. Our modules are quite popular and we receive lots of questions, requests, reviews and offers from our clients. That is why we use e-mails for communication with all our clients. We do our best to answer all messages within 1-2 days, Sometimes there are delays in answering caused by sudden jump in number of e-mails. We are working hard to decrease the response time during these periods.

Tatiana does not even read what you write to her, responds with one of the preset responses and then you wait yet another day.

My question

Templatesresponsive / templates / blocks / product_templates / bigpicture_template.tpl
is broken css in graceful theme can you fix this.

Answer

Can you give me access to you store

My responds

Why do you need access to my store if css broken is on your demo

Answer after 2 days

What demo?

Her responds like this because she does not have a clue what were we speaking in prior email… So why the heck to respond at all ???
Your graceful theme demo!!!

-------------------> http://demo.cart-power.com/graceful_theme_43x_2/preview/?demo_storefront_url=1<-------------------

In 2-3days they send you email wish some preset text..

I can't speak to the communication via Skype, since I've communicated with CP exclusively over email. But, I've now worked with them for about 3 months and have sent countless emails back and forth and they have always responded within 24 hours and would likely be sooner if not for the time zone differences.

I've always found that they go above and beyond in their support. I've never done Skype...always used their ticket system/email. Works fine.

ebay.com & booking.com with their feedback system brings support of sellers to new level,
feedback can really impact business, those who dealed
with it know what support should be those who cannot handle go to history pages…

Say what you want but offering ready product for sale with bugs is already a shame, customer who points out
bug in demo wait 3 days for problem to be confirmed no solved. Actually to confirm this problem it would take me
just 2 minutes. In past I wrote also positive feedback about cart-power but now they become too corporate.

Dear Darius,
Tatiana does not even read what you write to her, responds with one of the preset responses and then you wait yet another day.
My question
Templatesresponsive / templates / blocks / product_templates / bigpicture_template.tpl
is broken css in graceful theme can you fix this.
Answer
Can you give me access to you store
My responds
Why do you need access to my store if css broken is on your demo
Answer after 2 days
What demo?
Her responds like this because she does not have a clue what were we speaking in prior email... So why the heck to respond at all ???
Your graceful theme demo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Leonid. I have investigated your communication with Tatiana and see this topic about what you tell. Tatiana recently started communicating with clients and was confused with your question in the topics. Anyway, we are processing issue with Graceful theme now.
ebay.com & booking.com with their feedback system brings support of sellers to new level,
feedback can really impact business, those who dealed
with it know what support should be those who cannot handle go to history pages..

We agree that good support is very important for our business. We do all our best to improve our support service.
Say what you want but offering ready product for sale with bugs is already a shame, customer who points out
bug in demo wait 3 days for problem to be confirmed no solved. Actually to confirm this problem it would take me
just 2 minutes. In past I wrote also positive feedback about cart-power but now they become too corporate.

Unfortunately, we can't be not corporate already. The only solution to manage all processes in company to become corporate and follow corporate rules.
I can't speak to the communication via Skype, since I've communicated with CP exclusively over email. But, I've now worked with them for about 3 months and have sent countless emails back and forth and they have always responded within 24 hours and would likely be sooner if not for the time zone differences.

I've always found that they go above and beyond in their support. I've never done Skype...always used their ticket system/email. Works fine.

Thank you for your messages, guys.

I believe as a business person myself it that if you treat your customers right, your customers will treat you right. Well in general that is true, not always though as I guess all of us here might have experienced once in while.

But as in this case we, my wife (and business associate) are usually the customers here at the forum and we had a few issues with our CS Cart over the past three years but always they were resolved by either the developers of CS Cart and in many instances third party developers like Cart Power.

In general this community has been very generous to us from all sides, fellow customers like us, the 3rd party developers and the cs cart developers themselves. Who would have said that back in the 80's that we would say that about a Russian based ecommerce platform and with a developers community that is really diverse but with a solid natively Russian speaking developers community.

Cart Power this in stance deserves our praise in handling our issue with the Graceful theme we license from them. We upgraded from V4.3.3 to V4.3.6 in the past week and with that we already have gotten some help from one of Cart Powers fine staff members. This friday morning / afternoon another one of them help dus fix an issue with the this theme which is by the way one of the faster 3rd party turnkey themes that work straight out of the box. The theme was originally matched to a V4.3.2 store but since we upgraded to V4.3.6 it needed some fine tuning.

This was all done right, not quite in jiffy but that was my fault setting the the security measures a bit too strict to have developers help us out.

At any right thanks again staff members of Cart Power for getting us back on the road again.

Помимо покупки необходимых модулей для продуктивной работы магазина, по необходимости пришлось обратиться к компании Cart Power c просьбой разработать индивидуальный модуль "ПОРТФОЛИО"!
Реализация проекта заняла 10 дней, за приемлемые деньги! Удобная форма оплаты и оформление договора. Все платежи официальные! Отдельно отмечу тех.поддержку. Все на высоте. Спасибо!
P.S. Рекомендую Cart Power как надежного разработчика и партнера.

Excellent support on the Cart-Power: Abandoned cart and Wishlist reminder add-on we purchased, the cart-power team helped to modify the add-on as per our needs!

It is a pleasure to work with developers who are so committed to make their products better and simultaneously bring great value for their customers. You will not hear anything like "works as designed". Guys really give an effort to make their products and modifications work with your store just the way you want it.

Response time is also very fast. It is definitely not like that, that you send an email one day, then next day you receive answer in the evening, you reply on next day, then the answer comes on the following day, then the weekend comes and all in all it takes 2 weeks to exchange 6 emails. I constantly exchanged 4 emails a day. Thank you guys!

Hello!

We are very grateful for the kind words. We really appreciate it and will continue doing our best to make our customers happy.

Always at your service

Cart-Power team.

Cart-Power has a lot of usefull addons for my store and it`s been pleasure to ask them for support. Highly recommended to work with. :)

We work with this team its one of the best cs cart expert team. Main this is they always do work on time & provide best cost . we always give them our task & always happy with them Thanks