Cart-Power Reviews

I think I found a bug in Mobile skin.

I tested in my project and your demo.

I had 1 item in cart. I clicked the logo to go to the Homepage, the cart still ok.

But I clicked the logo again, then the cart is empty.

If this is not a bug, can you please explain it for me?

[quote name='tamluchan' timestamp='1428033370' post='210123']

I think I found a bug in Mobile skin.

I tested in my project and your demo.

I had 1 item in cart. I clicked the logo to go to the Homepage, the cart still ok.

But I clicked the logo again, then the cart is empty.

If this is not a bug, can you please explain it for me?

[/quote]

Thank you for the question. As I know, we discussed this question by email. This issue is appeared only on simulators.

[quote]I moved to CS Cart from another shopping cart after many issues and limitations. I hired Cart Power to do modification's for me and they delivered as promised. The best part is that they stick with you all the way to make sure the project is free of any bugs, and it does show that they care and clients come first. Response time is quick and reasonable, I recommend them. [/quote]

[quote]I moved to CS Cart from another shopping cart after many issues and limitations. I hired Cart Power to do modification's for me and they delivered as promised. The best part is that they stick with you all the way to make sure the project is free of any bugs, and it does show that they care and clients come first. Response time is quick and reasonable, I recommend them. [/quote]

Thank you, Guys, for your reviews!

I am really disappointed with recent Cart-Power support, that is no support or communication at all.

There has consistently been delay in communication in recent times. It would be nice if this can be resolved.

Asides from the delay in communication I find the support outstanding.

Guys,

Thank you for the comments. We are highly loaded right now, but we process and answer all the e-mails that were sent to sales@cart-power.com. Yes, we are having small delays with the answers sometimes, but be sure that all questions will be answered and processed. Please, be a little bit more patient.

We are doing everything possible to resolve the delays and to offer the 1st class service to our customers.

We hope for your understanding.

Thank you.

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1434627760' post='219341']

There has consistently been delay in communication in recent times. It would be nice if this can be resolved.

Asides from the delay in communication I find the support outstanding.

[/quote]

I agree, I sent through a request over a month ago to no response. Just a simple response stating they will get back to me would be great would be nice. But nothing. Totally disappointed in their service as of late.

[quote]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I agree, I sent through a request over a month ago to no response. Just a simple response stating they will get back to me would be great would be nice. But nothing. Totally disappointed in their service as of late. [/font][/color]

[/quote]

Please, tell me your email in personal message here. I will check it. As we mentined above we answer to all questions. We have not requests without answer with so big delay. Did you check spam folder or topic in our HelpDesck: hd.cart-power.com ?

Thank you.

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I am really disappointed with recent [/font][/color]Cart-Power[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] support, that is no support or communication at all. [/font][/color][/quote]

Please, confirm that you got answers to all your questions by email.

Guys,

We still did not get any information from you.

-------------

Gizmo,

Please, send us your email in order that we can find unanswered topic. We don't see any unanswered messages from you.

-------------

Darius,

We hope you got all answers also.

Thank you.

Excellent company with very good service and fast for all types of problem and modification.

Thank!!!

[quote name='Enew' timestamp='1435851331' post='221388']

Excellent company with very good service and fast for all types of problem and modification.

Thank!!!

[/quote]

Thank you very much! We really appreciate it and will continue doing our best to make you happy.

Best wishes,

Cart-Power

Best developer. Best support ever. Very fast. Many thanks for all your help!

[quote name='altos633' timestamp='1436363925' post='222070']

Best developer. Best support ever. Very fast. Many thanks for all your help!

[/quote]

Thank you very much!

Somehow, I didn't see the email they did respond on time and promptly fixed my issues. Thank you cart-power for the excellent service once gain!

My mistake!

Just wanting to give another shout out to these guys. They just upgraded the blog add-on on my store. There were some tweaks I wanted, and they did awesome! Thanks for standing behind your products so well!

Gizmo,

Kingsleypress,

Thank you very much for kind words! They are very important for us and we really appreciate it.

We have used a number of add-ons from Cart-Power including mobile skin, automatic cart recalculate and and images gallery. We also purchased a customization that integrated the automatic cart recalculate function into the mobile skin. The developers at Cart-Power are exceptional at what they do, and the cost of their products and services is exceptionally economical. I will definitely be using them again in the future!

I have been using the Power Blog for a long time. I am very pleased with it. I think it is the best product in the Cs-cart blog category. Technical support is very very good. Thank you Cart Power.

I have been using the Power Blog for a long time. I am very pleased with it. I think it is the best product in the Cs-cart blog category. Technical support is very very good. Thank you Cart Power.

We have used a number of add-ons from Cart-Power including mobile skin, automatic cart recalculate and and images gallery. We also purchased a customization that integrated the automatic cart recalculate function into the mobile skin. The developers at Cart-Power are exceptional at what they do, and the cost of their products and services is exceptionally economical. I will definitely be using them again in the future!

Thank you very much!