Cart-Power Add-On: Live Search

live tested with 25 000 products on 2 languages

www.singular.com.cy

Thanks Cart-Power!!!

Dear Panto,

We are happy that you are satisfied with our product.

Thank you for using Live Search!

[quote name='Cart-Power' timestamp='1417072790' post='198113']

Dear Anaconda,

Please, try to rebuild cache on this page: Admin panel menu > Live Search > Live search cache

Then try to run search again and let us know about the results.

Thank you.

[/quote]

Worked like a charm, thank you

Dear Anaconda,

We are glad to hear that you like it!

Do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance

Just purchased several of your addons, thanks for the discount. I hope they all work out good.

Thanks for purchasing our products. If you need assistance we are always ready to help you.

This is really great!

Any feelings about adding vendor results to the mix?

We run a multi-vendor store (like Etsy) with many (almost 500) small companies, and there's no good way to get those results into the search bar (that I know of).

Would be happy to pay for some extra development to accommodate…

Hello,

We are glad to perform such a development for you. Please, contact us via email.

I think my installation stopped working, it simply does not come up with the search results you might expect. It must a bug in my install.

[quote name='Webmaster_at_Mungotedo' timestamp='1417889119' post='198948']

I think my installation stopped working, it simply does not come up with the search results you might expect. It must a bug in my install.

[/quote]

Please, try rebuild cache on this page: [Your domain]/admin.php?dispatch=cache.rebuild

Or just contact us and we will investigate this issue.

Best Regards,

Cart-Power

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1410834763' post='192287']

Does this work with CS 4.2.?

Also, will it work with responsive theme?

Right now your site doesn't mention either.

[/quote]

Our site is responsive and I purchased the license for our store from Cart-Power and it works beautifully but you many want to ask Cart-Power to install it properply on your site. They may need to do some tweaks in the CSS to have the results display properly. It will always depend on the design of your store ultimately.

Hello Cart-Power,

We just bought-installed Live Search and we are very happy with it. The possibility to search in Options is a great feature.

For a future release we would love to be able to search inside Option Combinations, especially the Code field. Our Option/Variants each have their own unique code which our returning customers use a lot for getting to the right product.

thanks for a great add-on

Dear Olof,

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our ideas! Thank you for using our products.

We also greatly appreciate you suggestion, thanks a lot!

Sincere regards,

Cart Power

Just realised, this product searches also in product options. Well done, great search alternative

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]Just realised, this product searches also in product options. Well done, great search alternative [/size][/font][/color][size=4][/quote][/size]

[size=4]Thanks, we are doing our best![/size]

Hey, this is the first time posting here so hi everyone :)

Great addon! been using it for a while now but I stumbled upon a tiny problem.

We sell phone accessories and when you search for " Honor 6 " you also find results for " Honor 3c ".

We found out that this is probably because of a “6” in the product code/sku.

But surprisingly some of the products dont have a 6 in the sku.

We unchecked all the boxes, and then tried it again, but it is still showing up. (with a cache clear).

So why is this happening?

Cheers!

Dear Nouri,

First of all we apologize for the delay with the reply. And we are glad to meet you on this forum =)

You can resolve this issue by adding “Stop words” for product “Honor 6” - “3c”. If you feel any difficulties with it, please contact us via email: sales@cart-power.com. We will help you in short terms.

Sincere regards,

Cart Power

Hello

I think the addon works fine, but there's one important feature that is missing in my opinion. When you search for products, you should have the ability to go through them by the up and down keys, and when you're on your desired product, you should have the ability to press enter, and then get redirected to the product page. This feature is present by default in searchanise, but I want to abandon it because of its effect on my site performance. I will be willing to buy your addon if you include the above mentioned feature.

Thanks

Dear Rajinder,

Thank you for your suggestion. We highly appreciate your ideas. Probably this feature will be included in one of the upcoming releases.

Sincere regards,

Cart Power

That's awesome! Will eagerly wait for the release.