Cart-Power Add-On: Live Search

Sorry, I was looking at the wrong thing. I now see that this one is compatible. Sorry!

Dear Clips,

[quote]Sorry, I was looking at the wrong thing. I now see that this one is compatible. Sorry! [/quote]

Yes, information about compatibility is available in the “Compatibility” tab.

If anyone else need this information: Live Search add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and MV 4.0.x, 4.1.x, 4.2.x

Dear Friends,

We have added video for Live Search add-on. We hope it will be interesting for you: http://www.cart-powe…=product_tab_16

[quote name='Cart-Power' timestamp='1410866963' post='192303']

Dear Friends,

We have added video for Live Search add-on. We hope it will be interesting for you: http://www.cart-powe…=product_tab_16

[/quote]

Works great, but how do I reduce the delay so it reacts a little faster?

[quote name='gabbo' timestamp='1411206822' post='192567']

Works great, but how do I reduce the delay so it reacts a little faster?

[/quote]

Thank you for your question. We will include it to the next release. It will be made within one week.

Dear Friends,

We would like to inform you, that we have upgraded Live Search add-on for 4.2.x version. It include much new features now like as:[list]

[]speed optimized. Internal Cache system is integrated

[
]tested with 25 000 products which are translated into 2 languages

[]ability to cache products by using special page, cron script

[
]automatically caching when product is created/updated/deleted

[]ability to turn on using of cache for live search and for regular search separately

[
]history of each search request. Ability to see each search phrase and group to see frequency of each search phrase

[]ability to clear search history, ability to delete separate search phrase

[
]ability to configure delay before live search is started

[*]ability to show/hide ajax loader for live search process

[/list]

Full updated description and new screenshots are available on official product page.

We hope, you will be happe with it.

Thank you.

Good news! How do we get a copy of the updated version? Right now I don't see it when I go to my downloads. Order number 517.

Hi Cart-Power,

It's awesome update!

However, I also wondering where under “my account” i can redownload this new version?

Also, can you please provide some details on how to Upgrade this addon without loosing all changes from previous installation, such “data base” with stope words.

Hi Cart-Power,

I have also sent you a PM requesting you to install the new version including the bug fixes I previously discovered, please get to it when you can, thanks so much.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1412346908' post='193349']

Good news! How do we get a copy of the updated version? Right now I don't see it when I go to my downloads. Order number 517.

[/quote]

Dear James,

We have updated your order. Please, download latest version in download area.

Thank you.

[quote name='Party' timestamp='1412566828' post='193414']

Hi Cart-Power,

It's awesome update!

However, I also wondering where under “my account” i can redownload this new version?

Also, can you please provide some details on how to Upgrade this addon without loosing all changes from previous installation, such “data base” with stope words.

[/quote]

Please tell us your order number and we will update it. Also, you could provide us with ftp access and we will upgrade add-on for you ourself.

Thank you.

[quote name='automatednow' timestamp='1412641512' post='193470']

Hi Cart-Power,

I have also sent you a PM requesting you to install the new version including the bug fixes I previously discovered, please get to it when you can, thanks so much.

[/quote]

We have answered you.

The new features in this add-on are great, I really like being able to see the search history in the admin section, this is great data to have available.

Search speed performance is awesome now! Search history is also adds great visibility to admin! Thank you for adding these features.

I only want to make two suggestions for “search history”:

1. Display number of search results under search terms. It will help admin to determine if any products had missing keywords.
  2. Ignore duplicate entries (keywords) from the same IP address in search history. It will help to keep search

history clean.

Well, it looks like others have had better luck getting the latest version to work than we did. It ended up not only not working, but it completely broke the search and nothing even came up in the search results. So I am guessing it must be conflicting with something else.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1413167684' post='193968']

Well, it looks like others have had better luck getting the latest version to work than we did. It ended up not only not working, but it completely broke the search and nothing even came up in the search results. So I am guessing it must be conflicting with something else.

[/quote]

Dear Clips,

Just contact us and provide us with ftp access to your store. We will be glad install add-on for you free of charge. It is not a problem. We will check if there are any conflicts and resolve them if it is possible.

[quote name='automatednow' timestamp='1413082095' post='193943']

The new features in this add-on are great, I really like being able to see the search history in the admin section, this is great data to have available.

[/quote]

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with it =)

[quote name='Party' timestamp='1413083209' post='193944']

Search speed performance is awesome now! Search history is also adds great visibility to admin! Thank you for adding these features.

I only want to make two suggestions for “search history”:

1. Display number of search results under search terms. It will help admin to determine if any products had missing keywords.
  2. Ignore duplicate entries (keywords) from the same IP address in search history. It will help to keep search

history clean.

[/quote]

Dear Party,

We will consider to include these feature to next release. Thank you for suggestions.

Dear Friends,

We are glad to inform you, that the “Live Search” add-on is compatible with CS-Cart Professional and CS-Cart Ultimate 3.x.x now.

Please, let us know if you need any additional help.

Thank you.

Hello

I have tryed to install this module 5 times, uploaded manuely but i still get in search function

"no items defined"

I have reported this also in pm together with the mobile order button.

Kindley regards.

Dear Anaconda,

Please, try to rebuild cache on this page: Admin panel menu > Live Search > Live search cache

Then try to run search again and let us know about the results.

Thank you.