Anyone heard anything from Martfox

We're using wired tree as well again and they are doing great!

Tracy,

[quote]Now THAT is what I call customer service.[/quote]

And they didn’t repeatedly call you an Idiot and attempt to shut your business down? Go figure! :grin:

[quote name='Traveler' timestamp='1341753958' post='140146']

Tracy,

I 100% understand your position and in similar situations I will stay up all night if need be to get them resolved.

As you mentioned earlier signing up with a host that does not have phone support 24/7 is a very big mistake. Also it sounds like Martfox are not native speakers of English which further adds to frustrations.

You will be much happier with WiredTree. They are always without exception friendly and when they make a mistake they try hard to fix it.

All the best with your new host.

[/quote]Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind.

[quote name=‘Struck’ timestamp=‘1341878767’ post=‘140232’]

Tracy,

And they didn’t repeatedly call you an Idiot and attempt to shut your business down? Go figure! :grin:

[/quote]Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hah, you are freakin funny Indy.

Martfox screws over their customers and make numerous sites go offline and then when people make posts here on the forum, you belittle them and just make yourself and Marfox sound worse.

Well, at least with your attitude, it will make it so less people will get screwed over by you and Martfox since hopefully when people read this thread, they will read your responses and decide to just go somewhere else.

By the way, why does anyone even host with you guys? Besides the customer service that is represented here on the forum, it isn't even a good deal. I mean, just compare your plans with Hostgator. Sure, Hostgator isn't perfect, but for less money, you get a hell of a lot better of a deal.

Thanks,

Brandon

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1341905204' post='140261']

Hah, you are freakin funny Indy.

Martfox screws over their customers and make numerous sites go offline and then when people make posts here on the forum, you belittle them and just make yourself and Marfox sound worse.

Well, at least with your attitude, it will make it so less people will get screwed over by you and Martfox since hopefully when people read this thread, they will read your responses and decide to just go somewhere else.

By the way, why does anyone even host with you guys? Besides the customer service that is represented here on the forum, it isn't even a good deal.

Thanks,

Brandon

[/quote]Martfox isn't me and I'm not Martfox - so if you have any questions like “why Martfox…, etc.” then contact them directly.

[quote]I mean, just compare your plans with Hostgator. Sure, Hostgator isn't perfect, but for less money, you get a hell of a lot better of a deal.[/quote]Sure, there are xxx other providers as well, not just Martfox, Hostgator etc…

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1341905204' post='140261']

Martfox screws over their customers and make numerous sites go offline and then when people make posts here on the forum, you belittle them and just make yourself and Marfox sound worse.[/quote]… if you don't know exactly and 100% what's going on then be quiet and don't post some **** here.

Hmm, if you aren't Martfox, you sure have everyone fooled.

If you aren't Martfox, how are you related to them? Husband, brother, both?

Thanks,

Brandon

Even if I don't know everything about Tracy's situation, I know enough about your responses and crappy customer service and Martfox's crappy hosting to know that a person would be really stupid to go with them.

Thanks again. This is making my late night more fun.

Brandon

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1341906292' post='140269']

Hmm, if you aren't Martfox, you sure have everyone fooled.

If you aren't Martfox, how are you related to them? Husband, brother, both?

Thanks,

Brandon

[/quote]Related??? Do you really want to know that? Then PM me, maybe you will get an answer.

Honestly, I'm sure a bunch of the other people here on the forum would want to know. Why not just post it? You are always defending Martfox and degrading the people who speak against them. Why?

I'm not asking for all of the details, just, what is in it for you?

Thanks,

Brandon

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1341906403' post='140270']

Even if I don't know everything about Tracy's situation, I know enough about your responses and crappy customer service and Martfox's crappy hosting to know that a person would be really stupid to go with them.

Thanks again. This is making my late night more fun.

Brandon

[/quote]Hm… funny, more then 36,000 stupid people in one place. Don't you feel stupid to claim something like that? And crappy is maybe that, what do you see every day at home…

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1341906820' post='140272']

Honestly, I'm sure a bunch of the other people here on the forum would want to know. Why not just post it? You are always defending Martfox and degrading the people who speak against them. Why?

I'm not asking for all of the details, just, what is in it for you?

Thanks,

Brandon

[/quote]Can you tell me what's your job?

Right now, just poking fun and you and getting you worked up. Kind of keeping the boredom and tiredness away. I'd like to thank you for that.

Brandon

[quote name=‘brandonvd’ timestamp=‘1341907124’ post=‘140276’]

Right now, just poking fun and you and getting you worked up. Kind of keeping the boredom and tiredness away. I’d like to thank you for that.

Brandon

[/quote]You’re welcome… I’m here to help you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[quote name=‘indy0077’ timestamp=‘1341900749’ post=‘140254’]

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

[/quote] :)

[quote name='indy0077' timestamp='1341900277' post='140253']

Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind.

[/quote] Someone has their quote book out full of insults. Must be the Martfox employee customer service handbook.

[quote name='tracy007' timestamp='1341917998' post='140296']

Someone has their quote book out full of insults. Must be the Martfox employee customer service handbook.

[/quote]Especially for you… this is really necessary…

[quote name='indy0077' timestamp='1341957384' post='140356']

Especially for you… this is really necessary…

[/quote] You / Martfox are the biggest joke of a company I have ever dealt with. I don't see you commenting on any of my posts (or replying to my past emails) where I mention about the scam invoice you created for the SSL I paid for already though… hm, wonder why? And - I did see that you / Martfox deleted the parts of my tickets that detailed the conversation I had about the SSL… yup. ALL gone… erased. Not to worry though, I do have all the emails saved and screen shots of my billing screen on Martfox.com showing the invoice as PAID. And then changed to UNPAID 5 weeks later. How does an invoice go from paid to unpaid? Usually it's the other way around? At least here in North America that is how it works.

[quote name='indy0077' timestamp='1341905963' post='140266']

Martfox isn't me and I'm not Martfox - so if you have any questions like “why Martfox…, etc.” then contact them directly.

Sure, there are xxx other providers as well, not just Martfox, Hostgator etc…

[/quote]

If this is the case Indy then why don't you take your nose out of every single post that someone puts on here asking about Martfox. Can't exactly blame ANYONE for thinking you either own the company or you are related or friends with the employees… something of that nature. You have private ticket information and can check on all kinds of private account information at Martfox. You answer people's questions and comments only when it suits you. But when it doesn't… “hey… contact Martfox!”