Anyone heard anything from Martfox

[quote name='tracy007' timestamp='1341957786' post='140357']

You / Martfox are the biggest joke of a company I have ever dealt with. I don't see you commenting on any of my posts (or replying to my past emails) where I mention about the scam invoice you created for the SSL I paid for already though… hm, wonder why? And - I did see that you / Martfox deleted the parts of my tickets that detailed the conversation I had about the SSL… yup. ALL gone… erased. Not to worry though, I do have all the emails saved and screen shots of my billing screen on Martfox.com showing the invoice as PAID. And then changed to UNPAID 5 weeks later. How does an invoice go from paid to unpaid? Usually it's the other way around? At least here in North America that is how it works.

[/quote][color=#ff0000][size=8]LIAR!!![/size][/color]

[quote name='tracy007' timestamp='1341969364' post='140370']

If this is the case Indy then why don't you take your nose out of every single post that someone puts on here asking about Martfox. Can't exactly blame ANYONE for thinking you either own the company or you are related or friends with the employees… something of that nature. You have private ticket information and can check on all kinds of private account information at Martfox. You answer people's questions and comments only when it suits you. But when it doesn't… “hey… contact Martfox!”

[/quote]Yes, it is the case.

[quote name='indy0077' timestamp='1341983609' post='140380']

[color=#ff0000][size=8]LIAR!!![/size][/color]

[/quote] It's very easy to use the word liar - not so easy to prove it / back it up.

[quote name='indy0077' timestamp='1341983852' post='140381']

Yes, it is the case.

[/quote] It is the case that you are not martfox and have no association … ? Then did you break into the Martfox system to find my tickets and post them on here? How about my billing information… same thing? How about all the other personal information you seem to know about customers?

You have posted my ticket information on here and you are claiming to not work for Martfox. I think I have a right to know how someone who is not employed or does not own Martfox has this information don't you!?! Explain!

It might be in your best interest (or Martfox's) because future potential customers who google martfox to find out some information on the company and stumble upon this forum and read the tickets you posted here of mine will obviously wonder why some person named Indy (who has no association with Martfox) has private ticket / email information and not feel very secure about hosting with Martfox. Not to mention feel insecure about the fact that even if you do work or own the company … you've posted confidential customer information… among other things.

I am currently doing courses on “Customer Service” and “Data Protection”.

In my next tutor group I think I will suggest a vist here, coz I think I am being instructed in different subjects entirely!!! :confused:

Indy0077,

This forum is to support CS Cart users, some of which may be using or considering using Martfox. A Martfox representitive would be here to support their customers and even promote themselves by everyone here witnessing the high levels of service and their technical expertise / assistance provided. If you do not have the authority to represent Martfox you should not have been representing them in this forum and should be banned for mis-representation (your posts have been representing Martfox and even have the Martfox links and confidential information). You say you are not an employee (that is not an issue) - the question is do you represent them or not?

[quote name='tracy007' timestamp='1342016580' post='140447']

You have posted my ticket information on here and you are claiming to not work for Martfox. I think I have a right to know how someone who is not employed or does not own Martfox has this information don't you!?! Explain!

[/quote]

There could be several reasons for this:

1. Martfox uses no password for the admininistrator named “administrator”.
  2. Indy could be a secret ninja cracker.
  3. Multiple personality disorder, and none of them know about the others. One of the personalities run Martfox while Indy do something completly different. Preferably simultaneously.
  4. They share the same office and Indy just can't keep her eyes of Martfox's screen and keyboard.

And I agree with those who find this entertaining even though I feel sorry for their customers.

[quote name=‘eplebiten’ timestamp=‘1342034209’ post=‘140480’]

There could be several reasons for this:

1. Martfox uses no password for the admininistrator named “administrator”.
  2. Indy could be a secret ninja cracker.
  3. Multiple personality disorder, and none of them know about the others. One of the personalities run Martfox while Indy do something completly different. Preferably simultaneously.
  4. They share the same office and Indy just can’t keep her eyes of Martfox’s screen and keyboard.

And I agree with those who find this entertaining even though I feel sorry for their customers.

[/quote] Ha ha! Finally, I’ve cracked a smile… almost a laugh out loud when I read this. :D it could also be :

5. Indy is b***ing John and/or David at Marfox for the information? Who knows… it’s just a little game to her.

I’m glad I could make you smile. :grin:

Yes, sometimes I sit and stare at my kids as they argue…sometimes it is so funny!! Oh my.

[quote name=‘applied’ timestamp=‘1342033401’ post=‘140478’]

Indy0077,

This forum is to support CS Cart users, some of which may be using or considering using Martfox. A Martfox representitive would be here to support their customers and even promote themselves by everyone here witnessing the high levels of service and their technical expertise / assistance provided. If you do not have the authority to represent Martfox you should not have been representing them in this forum and should be banned for mis-representation (your posts have been representing Martfox and even have the Martfox links and confidential information). You say you are not an employee (that is not an issue) - the question is do you represent them or not?

[/quote]As you can see in this thread, it’s a “personal” communication… Between a hysteric wife with a red head… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[quote name=‘tracy007’ timestamp=‘1342034503’ post=‘140482’]

Ha ha! Finally, I’ve cracked a smile… almost a laugh out loud when I read this. :D it could also be

5. Indy is $%#$*$& John and/or David at Marfox for the information?

[/quote]You need to crack yourself…

[quote name=‘eplebiten’ timestamp=‘1342034718’ post=‘140483’]

I’m glad I could make you smile. :grin:

[/quote]Hahaha… thanks…

[quote name=‘indy0077’ timestamp=‘1342037256’ post=‘140490’]

As you can see in this thread, it’s a “personal” communication… Between a hysteric wife with a red head… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[/quote]

This is far from being a “personal” communication. Your posts have been representing Martfox and have done significant damage to the reputation of the company and wasted the time of people communicating with you if you do not represent them. Confidential information should not be available to someone who is here in a personal capacity and you should not be representing Martfox in your posts if you are not here in a formal capacity. Although you have been entertaining - you have no place being in a CS Cart community forum mis-representing who you are - this is not a personal chat forum or some kind of game to see how many people you can fool. Users of this forum have believed you to be representing Martfox and if you don’t then you have been mis-representing yourself. You should either be removed or, if there is a ligitimate reason why you would be in a CS Cart community forum then your association with Martfox declared on your profile.

[quote name='applied' timestamp='1342039804' post='140500']

This is far from being a “personal” communication. Your posts have been representing Martfox and have done significant damage to the reputation of the company and wasted the time of people communicating with you if you do not represent them. Confidential information should not be available to someone who is here in a personal capacity and you should not be representing Martfox in your posts if you are not here in a formal capacity. Although you have been entertaining - you have no place being in a CS Cart community forum mis-representing who you are - this is not a personal chat forum or some kind of game to see how many people you can fool. Users of this forum have believed you to be representing Martfox and if you don't then you have been mis-representing yourself. You should either be removed or, if there is a ligitimate reason why you would be in a CS Cart community forum then your association with Martfox declared on your profile.

[/quote]

1. So I don't understand why SOMEONE still want to communicate with ME!!!
  2. I don't “represent” any company HERE
  3. This forum is FREE for everyone - I also can help people who need a help regarding CS-Cart and trust me, it was more times like you did within ONE YEAR!!! Then be quite…

[quote]This forum is FREE for everyone [/quote]

It is under normal circumstances, however, when someone goes off on some Psychotic Rampage they normally get banned, and rightly so.

What are you trying to accomplish Indy? I would say at this point, anyone that is even remotely considering hosting with Martfox would be seriously lacking common sense, they would have to be a fool at this point!

I am more concerned about the few decent business owners/forum members still hosted on Martfox because it is obvious the ship is sinking fast… hint, hint

Anyways, for your own good I hope you can pull it together!

[quote name='Struck' timestamp='1342047512' post='140514']

It is under normal circumstances, however, when someone goes off on some Psychotic Rampage they normally get banned, and rightly so.

What are you trying to accomplish Indy? I would say at this point, anyone that is even remotely considering hosting with Martfox would be seriously lacking common sense, they would have to be a fool at this point!

I am more concerned about the few decent business owners/forum members still hosted on Martfox because it is obvious the ship is sinking fast… hint, hint

Anyways, for your own good I hope you can pull it together!

[/quote] I actually hope google indexes this forum. Those who google “martfox reviews” or “martfox.com hosting” etc. will be a little surprised I think at what information they see here.

[quote name='Struck' timestamp='1342047512' post='140514']

It is under normal circumstances, however, when someone goes off on some Psychotic Rampage they normally get banned, and rightly so.[/quote]

Right.

[quote]What are you trying to accomplish Indy? I would say at this point, anyone that is even remotely considering hosting with Martfox would be seriously lacking common sense, they would have to be a fool at this point!

Anyways, for your own good I hope you can pull it together![/quote]

You are soooo funny - but don't worry about me… something else to say?