Alt-team Add-on: Product price calculator

Hello!

If there is enough interest in “Product price calculator” add-on, we are glad to issue it for sale.

Product price calculator will calculate the price according to custom dimensions. It can be useful for online store owners selling custom size products (doors, building materials, fabrics, etc.)

Pay attention to our the “Product price calculator” add-on; and

the “Product price calculator software” add-on.

Features:

• “Product price calculator” tab in the admin panel on a product editing page.
  • Ability for an administrator to create dimension names (width, height, length, etc.) and specify default values for the dimensions.
  • Ability to set maximum and minimum limits for the numeric values entered by a customer.
  • Ability to use different units of measurement (meter, centimeter, inch, yard, etc).
  • Ability for an administrator to specify a formula for the price calculation.
  • Formula supports options.
  • Ability to add a formula description that will be displayed in the storefront below a product title.
  • Ability to apply a formula to several products at once.
  • Ability for a customer to type in necessary dimensions and automatically get a price according to them.
  • The entered dimensions are displayed in the cart, on the checkout page, in the invoice.

Compatibility:

Compatible with CS-Cart 3, 4.

If somebody is ready to purchase the add-on with the functionality described above, please Contact us with your request.

Best regards, Alt-team

Do you have any demo or third party demo to know better about how it works ?

I am interested in this as a dimension calculator. Great for custom sizes and would work well alongside product designer for many uses

John

I am interested this add on

lias

i would be interested as well but need to see the demo if meets the requirements etc.

Ä° would go for Option 1

Hello everyone!

Thank you for your interest in this add-on. We will try to add demo within several days. I'll let you know about it.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Hello!

Please try the demo for the first add-on version with the following features:[list]

[]ability for administrator to specify dimension names for a product (width, height, thickness, etc.)

[
]ability for administrator to set up the minimum and maximum default parameter for dimensions that will be displayed in the storefront

[]ability for administrator to specify a formula for price calculation (we can write any formula according to your requirements)

[
]ability for customers to type in their own dimension parameters to learn the price

[*]final priceis calculated in the customer area according to the formula taking in consideration the dimension parameters typed in by a customer

[/list]

Storefront demo Login: customer@example.com Password: customer

Admin demo (click “Product price calculator” tab) Login: admin@alt-team.com Password: admin

Demo for the second add-on version will be available some time later.

Best regards, Alt-team

I tried it and found it interesting enough for my products with different dimensions

can make it count and height?

must learn and price for this addon

Thanks

Ilias

server error

I am in U.S at the moment

Thank you John for letting us know the demo problem, someone played with it.

We have refreshed the demo, it is working now.

Storefront demo[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] Login: customer@example.com Password: customer[/font][/color]

Admin demo[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] (click “Product price calculator” tab) Login: admin@alt-team.com Password: admin[/font][/color]

The price for the add-on with the demo functionality is approximately $150.

Best regards, Alt-team

How do we buy ?

john

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Dear friends![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]We would like to announce the [/font][/color]CS-Cart “Product price calculator” add-on [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]developed by Alt-team.[/font][/color]

[color=#2C2B2B][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][size=4]CS-Cart “Product price calculator” add-on is a must have solution for online stores selling products with custom dimensions - fabrics, building materials, etc. This add-on adds a calculator functionality allowing users to type in their own dimensions for a product and get a price according to them. [/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#2C2B2B][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][size=4]Features:[/size][/size][/font][/color][list]

[][color=#2C2B2B][size=4]“Product price calculator” tab in the admin panel on product editing page;[/size][/color]

[
][color=#2C2B2B][size=4]ability for an administrator to create dimension names and specify default values for the dimensions;[/size][/color]

[][color=#2C2B2B][size=4]ability for an administrator to specify a formula for the price calculation;[/size][/color]

[
][color=#2C2B2B][size=4]ability for a customer to type in necessary dimensions and automatically get a price according to them;[/size][/color]

[][color=#2C2B2B][size=4]all chosen dimensions are displayed in the cart, on the checkout page, in the invoice;[/size][/color]

[
][color=#2C2B2B][size=4]ability to display “Product price calculator” in a block for a quick product selection and calculating a custom price.[/size][/color]

[/list]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]More details and documentation about this addon you can find on this page.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Our current price is $149[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Please feel free to ask any questions![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Best regards, Alt-team[/font][/color]

This may be of some use to use, but we would need a modification. We sell decals that have 2 variants, height and width. We cannot let the customers choose the 2 dimensions individually as the design would be skewed. Is there a way to have the customer input either one of the dimensions and the other dimension is automatically calculated based on their input?

For example,

Product starting size would be 18"w x 12"h . If the customer changed the width to 36" wide, the height would automatically be adjusted to 24". If the customer changed the height to 36" high, the width would change to 54".

If this is possible, we would also need also need to be able to specify the minimum and maximum dimensions available on a global and possible individual level.

option combinations/forbiden options no good to You?

John

Hello idslamyou!

John is right, option combinations/forbidden options can do what you are asking about. Please try it. If you don't like this variant for some reason, please contact us to get a quote for the modification you are describing. Our “Product price calculator” add-on calculates a price according to the formula, you are writing about different functionality.

Best regards, Alt-team

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1349593048' post='146546']

option combinations/forbiden options no good to You?

John

[/quote]

Is this a special add on or new feature in version 3? We are currently using the product options for sizing, but are looking for a more efficient way than adding 5+ sizes for each design and spending the time to figure out the sizing and pricing. It would need to use a formula to figure out pricing as the price would be determined by the square inches/feet.

if your sizes are all similar/fixed then option combinations allow you to make 2 (or more options) with price modifiers for each option to get the costs you require.

So yes you would set the first option say

1 feet… then the available combinations for the second option may be 2feet , 3 feet, 4 feet, etc all with prices for each size.

then the same for the next item in your first option etc etc

May take a while to set up but can be duplicated or global.

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

John

Another great addon from Alt-team. But several questions:

1. If I have for example 200 items with same formula but every item have its own price for m2. I can import product prices, but how can I import or activate price calculator for all 200 items at once? Manually is not very convinient solution…

2. It is possible to add options on base of entered dimensions? For example: Glass dimensions: 50cm x 100cm x price. Options: with special film equals entered dimension values x film price …and some more options with its own formula BUT on the base of entered dimensions

In other words similar to that module from Magento [url=“Magento Extensions & Themes for Your Online Store | Marketplace”]Magento Extensions & Themes for Your Online Store | Marketplace

3. Do you plan to add image cropper if the product comes with image?

Thanks

When I go to http://demo.alt-team.com/3/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=29790 and try and change the height, it defaults back to the lowest number instead of staying on what I chose.

I'm using the newest FF on Windows.

Thanks,

Brandon

[quote name='sok777' timestamp='1349780449' post='146696']

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Another great addon from Alt-team. But several questions:[/font][/color]

1. If I have for example 200 items with same formula but every item have its own price for m2. I can import product prices, but how can I import or activate price calculator for all 200 items at once? Manually is not very convinient solution…

2. It is possible to add options on base of entered dimensions? For example: Glass dimensions: 50cm x 100cm x price. Options: with special film equals entered dimension values x film price …and some more options with its own formula BUT on the base of entered dimensions

In other words similar to that module from Magento http://www.magentoco…icing-2297.html

3. Do you plan to add image cropper if the product comes with image?

[/quote]

Hello sok777 and thank you for your questions.

4. We are planning to add a possibility to enable Price calculator for many products at once via global update.

5. Unfortunately this add-on doesn't work with options on base of entered dimensions. We agree this feature would be really useful and we will try to add it within several months. But we think, after adding this feature the add-on price will increase.

6. Unfortunately we don't plan to add image cropper. Sorry.

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1349793530' post='146721']

When I go to http://demo.alt-team…roduct_id=29790 and try and change the height, it defaults back to the lowest number instead of staying on what I chose.

I'm using the newest FF on Windows.

[/quote]

Dear Brandon, we can't reproduce your problem. We've tested the add-on in the newest FireFox on Windows and didn't notice this bug. Do you get this bug in other browsers?

Best regards, Alt-team