Alt-team Add-on: Product price calculator

It happens in IE, FF, and Chrome. It happens when I change “hauteur”

No matter what I change that option to, it changes back to 2.50

Thanks,

Brandon

Hello Brandon!

I got your problem now. Options don't work on our demo site because many other add-ons are installed and I guess incompatibility issue takes place, we'll look into it to figure out what exactly causes this problem. On a clear CS-Cart installation there is no problem with options and product price calculator. But I would like to notice that if price calculator is enabled for a product and an option with a price modifier is added, it's possible to choose this option but option price will not be added to a final product price. We are planning to add this possibility.

Best regards, Alt-team

[quote name=‘Alt-team’ timestamp=‘1349955721’ post=‘146856’]

Hello Brandon!

I got your problem now. Options don’t work on our demo site because many other add-ons are installed and I guess incompatibility issue takes place, we’ll look into it to figure out what exactly causes this problem. On a clear CS-Cart installation there is no problem with options and product price calculator. But I would like to notice that if price calculator is enabled for a product and an option with a price modifier is added, it’s possible to choose this option but option price will not be added to a final product price. We are planning to add this possibility.

Best regards, Alt-team

[/quote]

Hi

Set the minimum and maximum if I can get a table 500 cm x 1 cm :idea:

lucien

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1349955721' post='146856']

Hello Brandon!

I got your problem now. Options don't work on our demo site because many other add-ons are installed and I guess incompatibility issue takes place, we'll look into it to figure out what exactly causes this problem. On a clear CS-Cart installation there is no problem with options and product price calculator. But I would like to notice that if price calculator is enabled for a product and an option with a price modifier is added, it's possible to choose this option but option price will not be added to a final product price. We are planning to add this possibility.

Best regards, Alt-team

[/quote]

Just waiting for this functionality them Im in, I use modifiers a lot you see.

John

Hi,

Can i use with this addon a logical formula? Fow example if…etc

Hello thanasisloi7,

unfortunatelly this add-on doesn't support a logical formula. It has a strict formula format. Basic formula looks as follows

[val_1]*[val_2]*price

Other formula examples you can find in the Documentation tab on this page.

Best regards, Alt-team

Hello everyone!

As it was requested by some users, now Product price calculator add-on works with options. Options with price modifiers should be used in a formula and there are correct dependencies between the entered dimensions and the chosen options with price modifiers.

Read more information and try new demo on this page.

We had to increase the add-on price to cover the developer's time. Now it costs $179. But during our special Xmas and New Year promotion the add-on is available at $149. Promotion ends on January 4, 2013.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hello everyone!

The new version of the Product price calculator add-on is ready!

We've added some necessary features that adds a definite value to this add-on.

The whole list of features now looks as follows:[list]

[]“Product price calculator” tab in the admin panel on a product editing page.

[
]Ability for an administrator to create dimension names and specify default values for the dimensions.

[]New! Ability to set maximum and minimum limits for the numeric values entered by a customer.

[
]Ability for an administrator to specify a formula for the price calculation.

[]Formula supports options.

[
]New! Ability to add a formula description that will be displayed in the storefront below a product title.

[]New! Ability to apply a formula to several products at once.

[
]Ability for a customer to type in necessary dimensions and automatically get a price according to them.

[*]All chosen dimensions are displayed in the cart, on the checkout page, in the invoice.

[/list]

We plan to develop this add-on further if some more features are necessary for the add-on users.

The final price for this add-on is $199. We will keep this price even after the release of new versions.

Please view more details, read documentation and try demo here.

Feel free to ask any questions and inform us about all noticed bugs.

Best regards, Alt-team

Hello everyone!

We would like to inform you that we now offer the Product price calculator software - a package including CS-Cart Professional and the Product price calculator add-on developed by our team.

The package costs $490.

By purchasing a package you get CS-Cart Profesional for the lowest possible price and the Product price calculator add-on with a $14 discount.

Please check the Product price calculator software here [url=“Product price calculator software | Lauch the online store with calculator”]http://www.alt-team.com/product-price-calculator-software.html[/url].

Best regards, Alt-team

Hello everyone!

We would like to inform you that we have added new functionality to the Product price calculator add-on.

New features include:[list]

[]Now it is a comfortable tool for those who sell products per inch or yard with an ability to use fractional numbers.

[/list][list]

[
]Also, we've added an ability to use the selectbox for choosing necessary sizes for customers (in the previous version customers could enter the necessary values manually only).

[/list]

The add-on price is still $199.

You are welcome to read more details, documentation and try demo here.

Best regards, Alt-team

[size=4][color=#2D2D2D][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello everyone! [/font][/color]

[color=#2D2D2D][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are glad to share a great news with you - our Product price calculator add-on is now compatible with the CS-Cart v.4.0.1. [/font][/color]

[color=#2D2D2D][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are welcome to purchase the add-on on the product details page here. Those who have already purchased the add-on for CS-Cart 3 and plan to upgrade to CS-Cart 4 can download the upgraded add-on version from the order details page. [/font][/color]

[color=#2D2D2D][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Best regards, Alt-team [/font][/color][/size]

Hello,

I would like to know if this add-on is combatible with the cs-cart 4.03 multivendor version.

Thank you in advance.