Almost ready to go live - Test/Feedback please

On a side note, this post was made a while back regarding my first design. Its now running a new design and isn’t 100% complete, but its complete enough to be live.

The category pages with product listings.

“list, grid, compact list”

List doesn’t seem to work. it says loading and done, but never changes the layout.?

[quote name=‘ETInteractive’]The category pages with product listings.

“list, grid, compact list”

List doesn’t seem to work. it says loading and done, but never changes the layout.?[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I think just list view isnt working, but thats because Ive disabled it atm and just forgot to remove it from the list of choices. Since subpages arent done yet I havent really jacked with it.

Does compact list work for you? It should be enabled.

Grid and Compact both work, just wanted to let u know List didn’t.

nice work :slight_smile:

Im just a simple customer, too confusing, where do I click???

[quote name=‘jmccann’]Im just a simple customer, too confusing, where do I click???[/QUOTE]

On the Buy Now button of course :wink:

Great site Tirade! Where did you get the category drop-down menu?

[quote name=‘Dave the Slave’]Great site Tirade! Where did you get the category drop-down menu?[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dave. Im using the free dropdown menu mod posted here [url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=11324&highlight=dropdown[/url] with some little modifications.

[quote name=‘jmccann’]Im just a simple customer, too confusing, where do I click???[/QUOTE]

I think jmccann is seeing what I’m seeing. The add to cart button is one shade darker in gray than the background. It’s a tad darker on safari and I can see it. Practically invisible on firefox.

[quote name=‘moka’]I think jmccann is seeing what I’m seeing. The add to cart button is one shade darker in gray than the background. It’s a tad darker on safari and I can see it. Practically invisible on firefox.[/QUOTE]

Yeah an unfortunate side effect of getting the cart to be 100% CSS and HTML validated. I meant to go back in and replace all buttons with static images but havent had time. I did go ahead and change the background to black on all of the buttons for now. Hope that helps and thanks for the feedback!