ADDON: "Social networks auto-post" add-on. Facebook, Twitter, Google+ supported

Hello everyone!

Today we are really glad to announce the first social connector add-on from Alt-team “Social networks auto-post” add-on!

This add-on helps online store owners to post information about their products to the business pages on the most popular social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+. It is an easy and comfortable way to announce new products or any product-related events on your social business page timeline directly from the admin back-end.

Features:[list]

[]publishing information about products on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ business pages directly from the CS-Cart back-end;

[
]ability to enable or disable publishing to a necessary social network;

[]ability to post such product info as a product title, link, image and meta description;

[
]ability to create social statuses (custom messages) that will be added to a transferred information;

[]once created, social statuses (custom messages) can be used as many times as you need;

[
]this add-on works via applications that are necessary to create on Facebook and Twitter. There is no need to create an application for Google+ .

[/list]

It is necessary to configure the add-on settings once and use the add-on easily later on.

View more details, detailed instructions and try demo on CS-Cart “Social networks auto-post” add-on page.

Current price is $139.

We have some good news for you. Tomorrow (December 20, 2012) we start Xmas and New Year discount campaign on CS-Cart add-ons developed by Alt-team. “Social networks auto-post” add-on will be available at a discount price. Keep up with our news!

Feel free to ask any questions about this add-on. We are always glad to assist.

Best regards, Alt-team

Awesome, I was just looking into having this developed, addons are already available for auto-posting new products to Twitter, but I wanted something which would allow custom messages to be posted on FB and Twitter from the admin control panel. Hope I have interpreted your description correctly - looking forward to sme Xmas discounts!

Does this work on CS-Cart Ultimate? i.e. post to fb pages, twitter accounts, for each store.

Dear StellarBytes,

You are right, this add-on allows you to post custom message with the product to Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.

Dear P-Pharma,

For the present moment “Social networks auto-post” add-on works with CS-Cart Ultimate 3.0.x only if you have one common social business page for all storefronts within your Ultimate system. We are thinking about optimizing the add-on to post to separate business pages for each storefront within one Ultimate but we can't say when it will be implemented, it will depend on the add-on popularity. We can do it in a short time only within our custom development service.

Best regards, Alt-team

Ah, that's too bad. For most cases it does not make sense to have one common facebook page for all storefronts in ultimate. The whole point of Ultimate is to have separate storefronts. The multi-vendor edition is to have multiple stores connected.

Thanks for considering to add this functionality. I think this addon will be very popular as every store front needs to have social media pages and updates.

I can wait for these functions, as I am currently in the process of developing 8 storefronts in design and functionality. It will take some time before those are online, skinned and fully functional. So I will buy this addon whenever you make it compatible with Ultimate for separate storefronts. I would certainly have made use of your special offer.

What I wonder about is why its needed to manually select a status for each product? Why not just post all newly created products as new? When a new product is added to the catalog: post it to social media.

On your demo fb page you show different status messages for new products. Am I correct that the webmaster needs to change the custom message for each update? If yes, then consider to improve this. It would be nice to be able to enter a large number of custom messages for new product status, so that the system will just pick a random status and therefore use different statuses.

The more this is automatized, the better.

I just tried it and see it working posting to google etc.

Can I only upload 1 status at a time as that seemed to work fine but when I did a few products at one time and saved, and the page said " [color=#000000][font=Courier][size=3]Error_occurred "[/size][/font][/color]in the corner and I didn't see any update on google/twitter.

Obviously bulk additions is better than manually do 1 at a time.

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1356011656' post='151513']

Ah, that's too bad. For most cases it does not make sense to have one common facebook page for all storefronts in ultimate. The whole point of Ultimate is to have separate storefronts. The multi-vendor edition is to have multiple stores connected.

Thanks for considering to add this functionality. I think this addon will be very popular as every store front needs to have social media pages and updates.

I can wait for these functions, as I am currently in the process of developing 8 storefronts in design and functionality. It will take some time before those are online, skinned and fully functional. So I will buy this addon whenever you make it compatible with Ultimate for separate storefronts. I would certainly have made use of your special offer.[/quote]

Dear P-Pharma,

We really plan to optimize this add-on for Ultimate but there will be a separate add-on licence (price will be higher) and a separate archive for the Ultimate. If you buy this add-on for CS-Cart Pro, it will work for one storefront and one business page in Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Unfortunately, It will be necessary to acquire another licence for Ultimate with many storefronts,

[quote]What I wonder about is why its needed to manually select a status for each product? Why not just post all newly created products as new? When a new product is added to the catalog: post it to social media.

On your demo fb page you show different status messages for new products. Am I correct that the webmaster needs to change the custom message for each update? If yes, then consider to improve this. It would be nice to be able to enter a large number of custom messages for new product status, so that the system will just pick a random status and therefore use different statuses.

The more this is automatized, the better.[/quote]

Currently we don't plan to add a random status selection feature but we've noted down your recommendation!

[quote name='mrfoameruk' timestamp='1356049118' post='151534'] I just tried it and see it working posting to google etc. Can I only upload 1 status at a time as that seemed to work fine but when I did a few products at one time and saved, and the page said " [color=#000000][font=Courier][size=3]Error_occurred "[/size][/font][/color]in the corner and I didn't see any update on google/twitter. Obviously bulk additions is better than manually do 1 at a time. [/quote]

Dear mrfoameruk,

Thank you a lot for directing our attention to it. Actually the add-on is supposed to post several products at once, we've corrected this mistake on our demo.

Everybody who has already purchased the add-on can download the new fixed package from their order details page. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards, Alt-team

Went ahead and got it and set it up (did take a few hours whilst i set up google/facebbook/developers page api etc).

The only problem I have is no pictures on the google page like your test site has.

Google site is https://plus.google.com/100843260692930004728/posts

The other 2 pages which are fine are Twitter https://twitter.com/ukbeading , Facebook Redirecting... if anyone wants a look, Still messing on it though so you wont be impressed)

Hello mrfoameruk!

We've checked the algorithm for posting to Google+, it works fine and an image should be posted correctly. But make sure to avoid this problem we've added a new condition for an image posting that should work in case the first condition fails.

You can download the new archive with the the improved algorithm from your order details page. We apologize for the inconvenience but new functional add-ons always need some improvement and we are glad to do it for you free of charge.

Best regards, Alt-team

Still having a problem with google+ with the images.

I can add images in google when on the google so it doesn't seem to be a setting there forbidding images.

I did notice for the better that before it wasn't linking to the product but now there is a click-able link that takes you to the item so that's better. I'm running 3.0.4 professional. If you need any more info let me know.

Dear mrfoameruk!

Please contact us with this problem, the add-on developer will look into it. Probably the problem is with your particular website because we can't reproduce it.

Best regards, Alt-team

Dear friends!

Today February 4, Facebook celebrates its 9-th birthday.

We have decided to launch a promotion timed to a Facebook birthday. We offer 9 discount coupons on the Social networks auto-post add-on. Currently the add-on price is $139, with the discount the add-on price will be $99.

You just need to enter the following discount coupon code

Facebook9

at checkout.

We offer 9 discount coupons. We will let you know when the number of coupons will be reduced.

Thank you!

Best regards, Alt-team

Hello everyone!

Promotion on the “Social networks auto-post” add-on is still open.

Now, only 4 discount coupons left!

Use Facebook9 coupon at checkout and get the “Social networks auto-post” add-on for $99 instead of $139.

Don't miss out this opportunity!

Best regards, Alt-team

Hello!

2 discount coupons on the Social networks auto-post add-on are still available!

Thank you everybody who took advantage of this promotion!

In March - April we hope to release the new add-on version with the ability to post pages to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ (now the add-on allows to post products only).

Best regards, Alt-team

Hello everyone!

The promotion on the Social networks auto-post add-on is over!

Thank you everyone who participated!

Best regards, Alt-team

Hello friends!

First news today is that we have finally upgraded our Social networks auto-post add-on for CS-Cart 4.0.1 - 4.1.x.

Second good news is that we permanently reduced the add-on price to $99!

Let me remember you that the Social networks auto-post add-on allows you to post information about your products (back in stock, new product, best seller, etc, etc.) to your Facebook and Google+ business pages as well as to your company Twitter.

Important notice for users who purchased this add-on for CS-Cart 3.0.x:

Twitter and Google+ changed their API that is why the add-on may fail to post to Twitter and Google+. Please, contact us if you use CS-Cart 3.0.x and have this problem, we will provide you with a fixed add-on package for free. If you upgraded to CS-Cart 4, just download the add-on version for CS-Cart 4 from your order details page.

The Social networks auto-post add-on for CS-Cart 4 uses new API that is why it works accurately.

Feel free to ask any questions!

Best regards, Alt-team

Hello!

We have fixed the API problem in the Social networks auto-post add-on for CS-Cart 2.2.x and CS-Cart 3. Several minor bugs were fixed as well. Thus, now this add-on works great for CS-Cart 2.2.x, 3 and 4.

The Social networks auto-post add-on is a good solution for those who promote their products on such social networks as Facebook, Twitter and Google+. It allows to save administrator's time by posting product updates to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ (or optional) automatically. Administrator can also set a custom message for every post.

More details about this add-on are here http://www.alt-team.com/cs-cart-social-networks-auto-post-add-on.html

Best regards, Alt-team

Is it possible please to see a screen shot from latest CS-Cart for this add-on.

I am wanting to see what it's like, but $99 still seems up there…

Finding that it posts to FB fine, but no-one but the page admin can actually see the posts…

Can not see why this is, seems very strange.

Dear OnlineDeals,

There are many people who came across with such problem. We examined these cases and found out that it is because of facebook, not add-on. Our developers suppose that this problem is solved by changing datas for facebook and sending social statuses (custom messages). But we can not be sure that it will really help. We know only one case where we can fix this problem without any changes in datas of the installed add-on. It was fixed by itself.

Best regards, Alt-team