ADDON: "Social networks auto-post" add-on. Facebook, Twitter, Google+ supported

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hello![/font][/color]

first ,apologize me for have a many request & questions about this addon

1-have a problem in demo of facebook fan page because show “unavailable”

can you give me another page or you customer fan page link to see that demo

2-in demo of Google+ page not showing any image of products

3-can you explain about this addon language?

i mean if we change language in setting then created post with current language or only one language can make post?

and another details about change language effects

4-what happen if we change lot of products “social statuses” in same time? are you sure if we do this facebook or google not block our accounts for huge data in one time?

5-i saw demo addon setting page and not found any section for choose desire part of products details make Post

i mean where we select the only product name and description or name and price , …?

6-in demo of google+ and twitter pages only showing name and link of products so what happen for products description text?

an opinion :

i guess this addon will be very good if when admin make new product or change product details then this addon create or do change in post automatically.

Sincerely Yours

can this addon auto post all products with some delay? can we select product?

[quote name='demeldoo' timestamp='1428317281' post='210411']

can this addon auto post all products with some delay? can we select product?

[/quote]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Delayed sending is not implemented because it is not possible with at least facebook: it requires you (admin) to be logged into your facebook account you're posting to in the browser, which would not be available at other times.[/size][/font]

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1404302598' post='186798']

Dear OnlineDeals,

There are many people who came across with such problem. We examined these cases and found out that it is because of facebook, not add-on. Our developers suppose that this problem is solved by changing datas for facebook and sending social statuses (custom messages). But we can not be sure that it will really help. We know only one case where we can fix this problem without any changes in datas of the installed add-on. It was fixed by itself.

Best regards, Alt-team

[/quote]

hello alt,

is it possible to bulk selecrect products for publishing?

automatic posting?

Dear Newertebat,

[quote name='newertebat' timestamp='1428250573' post='210340']

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hello![/font][/color]

first ,apologize me for have a many request & questions about this addon

1-have a problem in demo of facebook fan page because show “unavailable”

can you give me another page or you customer fan page link to see that demo

2-in demo of Google+ page not showing any image of products

3-can you explain about this addon language?

i mean if we change language in setting then created post with current language or only one language can make post?

and another details about change language effects

4-what happen if we change lot of products “social statuses” in same time? are you sure if we do this facebook or google not block our accounts for huge data in one time?

5-i saw demo addon setting page and not found any section for choose desire part of products details make Post

i mean where we select the only product name and description or name and price , …?

6-in demo of google+ and twitter pages only showing name and link of products so what happen for products description text?

an opinion :

i guess this addon will be very good if when admin make new product or change product details then this addon create or do change in post automatically.

Sincerely Yours

[/quote]

We are working with demo at the moment. As all issues are fixed we will post the information here.

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]can you explain about this addon language?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]i mean if we change language in setting then created post with current language or only one language can make post?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]and another details about change language effects [/font][/color][/quote]

CART_LANGUAGE is used in the code of this add-on, this means that it is the current CS-Cart language. If you change the language, the messages should be in a new language (the product description).

[quote]4-what happen if we change lot of products “social statuses” in same time? are you sure if we do this facebook or google not block our accounts for huge data in one time?[/quote]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]We do not provide any guarantees against blocking by facebook or google because you have to understand they are really never interested in any automated posts. Nevertheless, they decide to still accept them in one way or the other, unlike Instragram who decided to not let any posts from 3rd party applications at all (which makes it impossible to even implement such posting to Instagram). While facebook and google methods work, facebook still requires you (admin) to be logged in to your facebook account in your browser while making these posts. We have no information about internal policies of those companies so we cannot say whether you will be blocked or not or after how many posts it will happen or not happen.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]5-i saw demo addon setting page and not found any section for choose desire part of products details make Post[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]i mean where we select the only product name and description or name and price , …?[/size][/font][/color][/quote]

[size=3]At the moment this is pretty much hardcoded. What kind of selection do you actually need? Do you want to select parts of every product description/name/price (individually, possibly different for different products?) while you're doing your post? Or just one setting for all products? Do you need to change it often? If you do not want to play with variants, it is possible to change it one time in the source code.[/size][/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=3][quote]6-in demo of google+ and twitter pages only showing name and link of products so what happen for products description text?[/quote]

[size=3]Implementations to post to each network are different and hence texts can differ. For Twitter skipping description is reasonable because message length is very limited. For Google+ the description is sent as far as I can tell. It should come after the image.[/size]

[size=3][quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]an opinion :[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]i guess this addon will be very good if when admin make new product or change product details then this addon create or do change in post automatically.[/size][/font][/color][/quote]

[size=3]Change in post is not implemented. Not sure it's possible, We will investigate it. When you select new status for your product a new message will be sent. [/size]

[size=3]Best regards, Alt-team.[/size][/size][color=#500050][size=3] [/size][/color][/size][/size][/font]