Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Order Improvements

Use CSS to change that option. Easy fix.

I hate that there is no setting to have or not to have images on invoices. I like attachments for orders but pictures for invoices are really not required... In fact there could be a setting to increase size for admin order details page pictures, or even popup or some hover image.

We will add the additional settings to the add-on. The new release will be in November.

I got one addon from seonid that also overrides orders details page same as your addon. When both are active SAVE button no longer works. Can your addon work without overriding that page?

I got one addon from seonid that also overrides orders details page same as your addon. When both are active SAVE button no longer works. Can your addon work without overriding that page?

I can combine these two files for you: transfer our changes to the another add-on or visa versa, if it is allowed to make changes in that add-on.

Problem was with seonid addon, tpl orders page was overriding was old version..

I can combine these two files for you: transfer our changes to the another add-on or visa versa, if it is allowed to make changes in that add-on.

Problem was with seonid addon, tpl orders page was overriding was old version..

So everything is ok now, right?

Yes, but I do not like that this addon interferes with admin invoices, adds product picture with no setting to disable this.

In business long time, never seen business invoice with product images..

Got this addon just so I could attach pdf invoice to order, that is all.

Yes, but I do not like that this addon interferes with admin invoices, adds product picture with no setting to disable this.

In business long time, never seen business invoice with product images..

Got this addon just so I could attach pdf invoice to order, that is all.

Yes, I remember about the settings. We are developing them now.

will this be compatible with 4.4.1 seems not to send emails from dev store

will this be compatible with 4.4.1 seems not to send emails from dev store

Yes, the add-on will be compatible with CS-Cart 4.4.1. Now we are testing our add-ons on this version. I can confirm that all our add-ons will be compatible with CS-Cart 4.4.1.

Yes, the add-on will be compatible with CS-Cart 4.4.1. Now we are testing our add-ons on this version. I can confirm that all our add-ons will be compatible with CS-Cart 4.4.1.

Just checked again and seems to be sending emails fine but cannto clone orders, get optins variants unavalable so has been removed from cart,

I will wait till you have completed your tests

Just checked again and seems to be sending emails fine but cannto clone orders, get optins variants unavalable so has been removed from cart,

I will wait till you have completed your tests

Hello, John!

We have tested the add-on. The only issue that we found is that after attaching file to the order, it redirects to the product page. We are working on this issue now.

We have cloned an order successfully. What issue do you have with it? Also could you clarify what is wrong with option variants?

Looks like problem only occurs when cloning an OLD order

http://prntscr.com/dbbpbw

When cloning newer orders, seems OK, so possibly problem with it being my DEv site database created only 10 days ago

Hi Oleg, can you add the option to send email notification to customers where there is a new upload to their order? The email should contain direct link to the page where they can see the files.

Thanks

Hi Oleg, can you add the option to send email notification to customers where there is a new upload to their order? The email should contain direct link to the page where they can see the files.

Thanks

Hello!

I will discuss this idea with the manager. Thank you so much.

I had this addon installed, but now it is uninstalled from my system. I have reported to cs-cart that facebook is not working for me

this is what I got in reply:

Thank you for your message.

The issue appears because of the following JS error (you can see it in browser console):

Uncaught ReferenceError: Tygh is not defined

It seems to be caused by sd_order_improvements third-party add-on. Please disable this add-on in your installation and contact the add-on developer regarding this issue.

Thank you.

But it is uninstalled, wtf ?

I had this addon installed, but now it is uninstalled from my system. I have reported to cs-cart that facebook is not working for me

this is what I got in reply:

Thank you for your message.

The issue appears because of the following JS error (you can see it in browser console):

Uncaught ReferenceError: Tygh is not defined

It seems to be caused by sd_order_improvements third-party add-on. Please disable this add-on in your installation and contact the add-on developer regarding this issue.

Thank you.

But it is uninstalled, wtf ?

I am sorry you have such issue. What page should I check to find the error?

I hate that there is no setting to have or not to have images on invoices. I like attachments for orders but pictures for invoices are really not required... In fact there could be a setting to increase size for admin order details page pictures, or even popup or some hover image.

Dear Darius,

We have added the required settings to the add-on. Please, have a look:

images_settings.png

Can you add the ability "not to show" images if one of the products is missing images? It is a bit too much to ask but we had a situation where we had 5 items in invoice. 2 of them didn't have product images yet. When we created invoice, it looks really bad. Thank you

Can you add the ability "not to show" images if one of the products is missing images? It is a bit too much to ask but we had a situation where we had 5 items in invoice. 2 of them didn't have product images yet. When we created invoice, it looks really bad. Thank you

I think, we can just hide the image block for the products that do not have images, like this: http://joxi.ru/Vm6aPGVI9OpKrZ

What do you think?