About Snorocket.com

ya sno im not asking to get it free, i know everyone pay for upgrade, the first time i bought your license, i dont know that there will be any helpdesk addons 2 for 2.1.1 version

now i have upgrade to 2.1+ and helpdesk is not working, that makes me ask this question.

sorry for trouble sno.

[quote name=‘vidan’]i have upgrade to 2.1+ and helpdesk is not working, that makes me ask this question.

sorry for trouble sno.[/quote]

It’s working here, if you need help then please submit a new ticket:

[URL]http://www.snorocket.com/helpdesk.html[/URL]

the block is not working as for 2.1.+ upgrade.

i hope there would be option to upgrade from helpdesk 1 to 2.

thanks

[quote name=‘vidan’]the block is not working as for 2.1.+ upgrade.

i hope there would be option to upgrade from helpdesk 1 to 2.

thanks[/quote]

Their is no upgrade, you just upload the new addon on top of the old addon - Sno

Should this thread be moved to the 3rd party services section? This section is for reviews, not bug reports, product maintenance or helpdesk.

Hi Sno,

Can you pls reply to your helpdesk questions? The cost of helpdesk addon is $100? Is there anything to do? After paying the fund via Paypal, you would be providing the source codes on the internet? How is your procedure working?

Also, When will you publish the newer addons compatible with 2.1.2?

Thank you,

i will give my full review of snorocket next month.

my opinion on snorocket:

• very slow in reply email or ticket (very very slow)
  • buy 5 addons, 2 addons not working as advertise (BUG)
  • must pay for upgrade (yes if the addon perfectly work at the first time, unfortunately it isnt)

i’d rather stay away from him, and ended regret every mod that i paid.

edited.

Theres a new policy where whiners and complainers like vidan have to pay for an upgrade, ok joking aside, if you want the horse to get you were your going then don’t kick it. The Quote / Invoicing Addon is fixed, it will be up next week for download. The Helpdesk has been upgraded to 2.1.3 and we are investigating bug reports, we are adding a few basic functionality to the Helpdesk - Sno

i need a updated version of KB addon but i haven’t receive any response from snorocket. How long should i wait ?

I got KB addon on 2.07 since then I did not upgrade.

1. what is the upgrade fee?
  2. is the latest version addon installation file editing free?

[quote name=‘miracles’]i need a updated version of KB addon but i haven’t receive any response from snorocket. How long should i wait ?[/quote]

1. The solution is simple, pay for an upgrade and you would be able to download, am i to pay out thousands updating them myself and continue to hand them out for free? how else are we to cover the costs of adding new features and upgrade fees?

2. I don’t troll these forums all day long to answer support questions and this only reinforces my need to completely shut-down and move on, which is about to happen when I’m finished coding my next CS-Cart addon which…oops almost let the cat outta the bag…

I knew this was to happen…

I am not clear what the posts in this thread that are complaining are about…

From what I understand Snorocket is a volunteer not a paid employee of the club or CS Cart.

He is simply helping others group together to make mods that on their own would cost much much more…

He does not personally promise anything.

He donates a great deal of his time and is losing lots of money as he could put that time into his personal business which is not connected to CS Cart.

I can tell you that I have hired him to help me with my modifications to my cart and he always did a good job. Also when I have had an emergency where my cart was down I saw his true nature - he kept in constant contact and was great at trouble -shooting.

So I think you folks owe him an apology - or better yet why don’t you take a turn running the mod club and volunteer hundreds of hours of your personal time away from family and your business to help others??

Actions speak louder than words…

I may be wrong but its not look volunteer to me

[QUOTE]Snorocket.com is the #1 Source for Professional CS-Cart Addons, Coding Tips, Tricks and News.[/QUOTE]

All addons there are paid, for all you get paypal receipt. All complaints I notice are support - update - management based mainly. So addon developer needs to have better update policy were everyone would know exact period of updates available for him. Or addon developer needs to do a better marketing to make more sales to cover updates from new buyers.

Where do you get to see a money balance for fundraiser?

Small addons will go to production of invoice & helpdesc addon, paid, what portion of the completed addon belongs to me now, what discount do I get for my contribution?

Don’t get me wrong I like what he does, I just don’t like how he does it.

[quote name=‘Darius’]I may be wrong but its not look volunteer to me

Where do you get to see a money balance for fundraiser?..

[/quote]

He has changed the website - the last time I looked it was a club - no doubt about that.

He went into great length in the past about how much had been raised towards this and that addon - did you not see that before?

[quote name=‘Traveler’]He has changed the website - the last time I looked it was a club - no doubt about that.

He went into great length in the past about how much had been raised towards this and that addon - did you not see that before?[/QUOTE]

Yea in very beginning balance was available but later it was dropped.

How sno shop is different from this one

[url]http://www.ez-ms.com/addonproducts/[/url]

[quote name=‘Darius’]Yea in very beginning balance was available but later it was dropped.

How sno shop is different from this one

[URL]http://www.ez-ms.com/addonproducts/[/URL][/quote]

I don’t know when or if he changed his activities but for years (not just in the beginning as I recall) it was a club.

I have no idea which add ons are from the club and which ones may be a for profit venture you need to ask him.

I have had wait for a response from him myself - but never a wait in an emergency.

[quote name=‘Traveler’]I don’t know when or if he changed his activities but for years (not just in the beginning as I recall) it was a club.

I have no idea which add ons are from the club and which ones may be a for profit venture you need to ask him.

I have had wait for a response from him myself - but never a wait in an emergency.[/QUOTE]

What makes it a club?

My story, paid for product inquiry mod so called to rise money for invoicing mod. Only after paid I get to know it is not compatible with earlier cart, now I upgraded to latest cart and mod is not compatible with latest either. There is no link to download latest version in customer area so this means I have to pay again for product I was never able to use. I use this feature but just because I paid again to Thomas who supplied me with earlier cart and updated cart mod versions.

Also as a contribution to invoicing mod me as a donator as a club member I get no exclusive rights or discounts getting invoicing mod from any accidental visitor.

Pretty same story with KB addon that was buggy when I bought it, useless now on latest cart.