About Snorocket.com

[quote name=‘whiplash13’]Generally, post release, the cost of an addon donation increases substantially.[/quote]

Correct. Minimum donations always go up after release, this is because when we desperately need the donations like we do right now no one donates to help pay for issues that have come up during beta testing thus we have no money to fix issues because the people that could help us keep waiting around.

Right now we need $180 to fix the Shop by Features Addon and $90 to fix an issue with the Knowledge Base. Your donation would greatly help - Sno

[quote name=‘vidan’]

so additional helpdesk license $120 + upgrade to 2.1 $75

that means $205 for helpdesk?

is that right?[/quote]

No, The upgrade is only for those who have already donated. I know of no other way to make paying for the costs fair for everyone. This is a touchy area where we don’t tolerate complaints about prices because some members have donated $80, some $100+, some $150+, some $200, some $500 and Yes several people have donated over $1000+

CS’s costs have gone up significantly for no other reason then greed while the quality has consistently gone down - Sno

shop by features addons is not compatible for 2.1?

[quote name=‘vidan’]shop by features addons is not compatible for 2.1?[/quote]

It’s being updated and reworked for the new structure of the block manager layout which changed significantly in 2.1.1. It will be available in ~ 3 weeks - Sno

so the summary are:

invoice addons will be release ~ 20th october 2010 → $120

upgrade to helpdesk (compatible with cs-cart 2.1) ~ right now? → $75

upgrade shop by features addons (compatible with cs-cart 2.1) ~ 3weeks → ??

how much upgrade for shop by features?

[quote name=‘vidan’]so the summary are:

invoice addons will be release ~ 20th october 2010 → $120

upgrade to helpdesk (compatible with cs-cart 2.1) ~ right now? → $75

upgrade shop by features addons (compatible with cs-cart 2.1) ~ 3weeks → ??

how much upgrade for shop by features?[/quote]

Knowledge Base and Helpdesk will be released late this evening after I make some final cosmetic changes.

Quote/Invoicing Addon will be beta/bug tested starting on the 20th with ~7-10 days of testing. That puts the release towards the end of the month.

Shop by Features will be released in ~ 20-25 days

can we download the invoice addons for beta/bug testing sno?

[quote name=‘vidan’]can we download the invoice addons for beta/bug testing sno?[/quote]

sure no problem, did you make a donation?

In addition we have 2 NEW Addons:

Order Notes Addon

Customer Notes

OK folks, the Helpdesk and Knowledge Base Addons will be released late this evening, we are excited about releasing the most stable versions of these addons to date and they are jam packed with advanced features like category layouts and custom fields that no other KB or HD systems have and we have it all with 100% integration with the latest version of CS-Cart 2.1.1.

We are having a 1 day only PRE-RELEASE SALE TODAY ($40 OFF/ea. addon), offer ends midnight tonight:

Knowledge Base 4.0 Addon

Helpdesk 2.0 Addon

Quote / Invoicing 1.0 Addon

The Quote / Invoicing Addon is currently being Beta tested right now with plans for release within ~5 days when all bugs and usability issues have been addressed.

Thank You to all who have donated and made these addons a reality for all to afford at a reasonable donation and we look forward to developing and extending these addons even further - Sno

Sno,

Do we know if these updated mods will work with 2.1.2 since that is due out in a couple of weeks?

If I purchase the Knowledge Base addon, will I still be able to download past versions (I’m currently running 2.0.15) instead of the newest version? At least until the time that I decide to upgrade to 2.1.x?

Thanks for organizing the addon development.

[quote name=‘whiplash13’]Sno,

Do we know if these updated mods will work with 2.1.2 since that is due out in a couple of weeks?[/quote]

The upgrade to 2.1.2 should’nt be too bad so I’m expecting the addons will upgrade fine, that is unless they mess with the block manager again which wouldn’t surprise me - Sno

[quote name=‘adodric’]If I purchase the Knowledge Base addon, will I still be able to download past versions (I’m currently running 2.0.15) instead of the newest version? At least until the time that I decide to upgrade to 2.1.x?

Thanks for organizing the addon development.[/quote]

Yea no problem just let me know you need the 2.0.15 version, Thanks - Sno

snorocket, please post the status of:

invoice addons release?

helpdesk + knowledge update for 2.1.+

[quote name=‘vidan’]snorocket, please post the status of:

invoice addons release?

helpdesk + knowledge update for 2.1.+[/quote]

Helpdesk and Knowledge Base have been released, the Quote/Invoicing addon RC1 has been released to those who requested. We’re still updating members account information. If you donated to these addons and don’t see the new versions just send me a heldpesk ticket and I’ll fix it. We’ll be busy the next month working with the Alt-Team putting together the product designer addon, Thanks - Sno

now the helpdesk addons 2.0 has been release, so us who purchase the helpdesk 1.0 might get upgrade to 2.0?

or we need to purchase another license to 2.0?

[quote name=‘vidan’]now the helpdesk addons 2.0 has been release, so us who purchase the helpdesk 1.0 might get upgrade to 2.0?

or we need to purchase another license to 2.0?[/quote]

The upgrade was available for 4 months, did you buy an upgrade plan?

nope, i bought the early helpdesk addons,

so if we want to upgrade cs cart 2.1

we need to use the helpdesk 2.0 ?

[quote name=‘vidan’]nope, i bought the early helpdesk addons,

we need to use the helpdesk 2.0 ?[/quote]

First I need to check and see when you donated to the earlier addons. Second everyone else paid the upgrade fee to help cover the costs of the upgrade expenses. Third, I still personally have about $600 on my own CC to pay for these upgrades myself. Fourth, what answer are you looking for? you want it for free while everyone else pays and I sit on debt so you can have a free addon to make money on your site? Fifth, I had the upgrade fee up on the site, it started at $25 (you should have bought then) and increased every week until the full price, then the upgrade was discontinued. I mean you had like 4 months to upgrade. Sixth, I’m going to bed - Sno

Man Sno, maybe some sleep would be good for you. A little grouchy aren’t you? If he still hasn’t upgraded to 2.1.1 than that would explain why he hasn’t looked into upgrading his help desk until now.

His questions are valid and from what I can read he isn’t asking for anything for free. He only asked if he has to purchase an upgrade or not.

Your CC debt isn’t Vidan’s problem.

Brandon

[quote name=‘vidan’]nope, i bought the early helpdesk addons,

we need to use the helpdesk 2.0 ?[/quote]

Please PM your email address you used to checkout, I cannot find your account on our store, Thanks - Sno