About Snorocket.com

Hello All,

Snorocket is still in the business? Why I am asking is: some addons are not supported to cs-cart latest version and the forum of snorocket is not alive.The posts in the forum is too old.

Also, I think his club addon system is not supported by the users?

Can you make me update about the addons of snorocket , the people using his addons right now can inform me if the addons are good or not. And, I am waiting for snorocket’s reply as well.

Thanks to all,

Sertac

Sno posted yesterday

[quote name=‘johnbol1’]Sno posted yesterday[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your earliest reply.Sno posted yesterday? so?

Can I get some answers to my question if you know?

Thanks to all,

Sertac,

I think you are misunderstanding something Snorocket does most of his work as a volunteer without pay and he does try to get updates fixed for new upgrades but CS cart is very slow with their support for the club addons.

You may want to ask CS Cart why they are slow not Snorocket.

I have had him work on my cart and he is not only has good prices and does creative work he is also very kind and thoughtful.

I have had a couple of stressful situations where I needed help when my cart was down and he was there - he is simply the best.

Sno is somewhat of a “middle man” between you and CS Cart for expensive MODS/Changes he will collect “donations” and liase with CS Cart about the add ons and prices and then release the developments done by CS cart with your money to the community at a lower cost.

The dealings I have had with him have always been proffessional and I would recommend.

John

[quote name=‘Traveler’]Sertac,

I think you are misunderstanding something Snorocket does most of his work as a volunteer without pay and he does try to get updates fixed for new upgrades but CS cart is very slow with their support for the club addons.

You may want to ask CS Cart why they are slow not Snorocket.

I have had him work on my cart and he is not only has good prices and does creative work he is also very kind and thoughtful.

I have had a couple of stressful situations where I needed help when my cart was down and he was there - he is simply the best.[/QUOTE]

Traveler,

I didn’t mean that why you understood me wrong? I didn’t blame Snorocket and anyone else.I also heard that he give some advice or help others to resolve the problems,bugs so on. I just asked if it is still in business or not? there are some addons on the following link [url]http://www.snorocket.com/addons/[/url] but it is not clear they are supported to the latest version or not.

Also,forum.snorocket.com, users were donating money and he was trying to develop some addons by using that funds.But, the forum is now not alive.Since I didn’t read all posts in the forum, I am trying to learn what is his current works regarding cs-cart? That’s an active coder like webgraphic(Thomas) right now?Give me some detail pls.

Thank you,

Sno is still working and the other thread is dead only by CS as things were getting a little choppy :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

The quote invoice addon is due around 1oth October.

John

[quote name=‘johnbol1’]Sno is somewhat of a “middle man” between you and CS Cart for expensive MODS/Changes he will collect “donations” and liase with CS Cart about the add ons and prices and then release the developments done by CS cart with your money to the community at a lower cost.

The dealings I have had with him have always been proffessional and I would recommend.

John[/QUOTE]

John,

I see what you mean.Thanks for the explanations. He is now just helping to Cs-Cart or he is providing other addons to the community too like Thomas? Which Snorocket’s addons you’re using right now?

And, how about the addons in the following page?[url]http://www.snorocket.com/addons/[/url]

Thanks,

Sertac

Price match, product enquiry and I am also waiting and have paid sustantailly toward the Quote/invoice addon.

I may add that Sno also stumped up a lot of his own money to get the Invoice/quote addon to be developed, I mean a lot!.

John

[quote name=‘getreal’]Snorocket is still in the business?[/quote]

Snorocket is not really a business, we’re more like a renegade group of business owners who use CS-Cart and pool our resources (donations) together to create “powerhouse money making addons”

[quote name=‘getreal’]Why I am asking is: some addons are not supported to cs-cart latest version and the forum of snorocket is not alive.[/quote]

All of our addons are currently being upgraded by CS-Cart, though I do code anywhere from 40%-60% of the addons in-house CS custom development finishes the addons for us.

The Helpdesk, Support Points and Knowledge Base Addons should be done by this Friday but it could be at latest this coming Monday.

The Quote/Invoicing Addon will be finished the 20th (14 days) and you can expect at least 7-10 days of bug testing befopre it is released? Yes CS-Cart is slow but it is because they are slammed packed coding addons, mostly for us. In addition the time zone difference creates seriously major delays when you have to ask a question, wait 12hrs. for a response and then respond back, wait 12hrs for another response and then a decision, which creates another 12hr. wait.

[quote name=‘getreal’]The posts in the forum is too old.[/quote]

Yes. I’m considering canning the forum anyways.

[quote name=‘getreal’]Also, I think his club addon system is not supported by the users?[/quote]

Of course it’s supported by the users, the problem is that it is not supported enough which makes our minimum required donations higher then I would like them to be. If everyone supported the club you could donate too and buy all our addons for $10, still even at $100+, $200+, $300+ donations your still getting the deal of a lifetime so I’m not complaining too much.

[quote name=‘getreal’]Can you make me update about the addons of snorocket , the people using his addons right now can inform me if the addons are good or not. And, I am waiting for snorocket’s reply as well.[/quote]This is not in anyway meant to be rude at all, but if you can’t tell from the actual demos on our snorocket site in addition to the numerous screenshots we have posted whether or not our addons are any good then you need some serious help.

[quote name=‘getreal’]He is now just helping to Cs-Cart or he is providing other addons to the community too like Thomas?[/quote]

The Helpdesk, Support Points, Quote/Invoicing, Knowledge Base Addons are all “Club Addons”, all other addons we developed in-house as a means to generate donations to help pay for the expensive development costs of our high ticket addons. We have many other addons coming but we must tackle 1 addon at a time.

Hopefully this clears up some of your concerns - Sno

[quote name=‘snorocket’]Snorocket is not really a business, we’re more like a renegade group of business owners who use CS-Cart and pool our resources (donations) together to create “powerhouse money making addons”

All of our addons are currently being upgraded by CS-Cart, though I do code anywhere from 40%-60% of the addons in-house CS custom development finishes the addons for us.

The Helpdesk, Support Points and Knowledge Base Addons should be done by this Friday but it could be at latest this coming Monday.

The Quote/Invoicing Addon will be finished the 20th (14 days) and you can expect at least 7-10 days of bug testing befopre it is released? Yes CS-Cart is slow but it is because they are slammed packed coding addons, mostly for us. In addition the time zone difference creates seriously major delays when you have to ask a question, wait 12hrs. for a response and then respond back, wait 12hrs for another response and then a decision, which creates another 12hr. wait.

Yes. I’m considering canning the forum anyways.

Of course it’s supported by the users, the problem is that it is not supported enough which makes our minimum required donations higher then I would like them to be. If everyone supported the club you could donate too and buy all our addons for $10, still even at $100+, $200+, $300+ donations your still getting the deal of a lifetime so I’m not complaining too much.

This is not in anyway meant to be rude at all, but if you can’t tell from the actual demos on our snorocket site in addition to the numerous screenshots we have posted whether or not our addons are any good then you need some serious help.

The Helpdesk, Support Points, Quote/Invoicing, Knowledge Base Addons are all “Club Addons”, all other addons we developed in-house as a means to generate donations to help pay for the expensive development costs of our high ticket addons. We have many other addons coming but we must tackle 1 addon at a time.

Hopefully this clears up some of your concerns - Sno[/QUOTE]

That’s a great news though.

Yes and I think they provide a good shopping cart software but while giving less client support by getting too much money.Most of the people fear to ask some question for the money:D The helpdesk ticket system need to be formed again. Most of the users in the forum gave some enough vote in the past to demand helpdesk service from Cs-Cart for free.

This is not in anyway meant to be rude at all, but if you can’t tell from the actual demos on our snorocket site in addition to the numerous screenshots we have posted whether or not our addons are any good then you need some serious help.

I didn’t ask anything to anyone who just reviewing your addons and their screenshots on your site.I of course know that the developments cannot be meant before downloading the source codes. I definitely asked for anyone who is using your addons right now,I am hearing your new releases are coming, but you also have any other addons on the site, if anyone have experienced on them, I wanted to hear to them.that’s all.

Thank you for your comments and for your explanations, we’re all waiting for your new releases.

so right now helpdesk addon only up to v2.0.15

and not compatible with 2.1?

[quote name=‘vidan’]so right now helpdesk addon only up to v2.0.15

and not compatible with 2.1?[/quote]

We will have the 2.1.1 compatible Knowledge Base, Helpdesk and Support Points/Period Addons delivered within the next days. I will be adding additional features and modifications myself and will then deliver the addons to those who have donated towards them, Thanks - Sno

sno do we need to pay for the helpdesk upgrade?

[quote name=‘vidan’]sno do we need to pay for the helpdesk upgrade?[/quote]

Yes, we spent a little over $600 of our own money for this upgrade to add the ability to create custom form fields per department and a private (admin only) ticket notes system to log events. We did’nt have enough money to do it this time but the next update of the Helpdesk Addon will sync helpdesk tickets with messages on the mail server.

The addons have been delivered and I am in the process of adding a few additional modifications and then I will release the addon either late tonight to tomorrow. Yes the upgrade price will significantly increase soon, we have no other way to cover these expenses, the upgrade fee is pretty nominal considering we’ve spent over $3000+ to date developing this addon - Sno

Hi,

For example, to purchase “Knowledge Base Addon” after released,we need to pay $120 right now? If we don’t pay right now, will we not have a chance to buy that addon by paying $120? the addons are just for the donaters?

Thanks,

Sertac

That is correct you must donate to get the addons. The donations fund the development costs. Seems fair to me. I have purchased quite a few addons and their updates from Sno and truley appreciate the work he puts into them. He does a good job at QA testing them so when released they are ready to go.

[quote name=‘whiplash13’]That is correct you must donate to get the addons. The donations fund the development costs. Seems fair to me. I have purchased quite a few addons and their updates from Sno and truley appreciate the work he puts into them. He does a good job at QA testing them so when released they are ready to go.[/QUOTE]

Any difference about the price after or before we donate for the addons? Can I pay $120 for that addon after released? or the donations will be closed after the addon is released?

And, I think that’s like a webgraphiq’s procedure, we cannot call as a donation.We will pay for that in order to purchase the addons.Of course, we are not paying for the all expenses of the addon since many people will pay for that.

Anyway, the question above is important for me? because it is a better to hear the feedback then pay for it.

Thanks,

Sertac

Generally, post release, the cost of an addon donation increases substantially. Sno can correct me if I am mistaken but those funds collected after the release are used to fund additional addons the club requests which could be in the form of an enhancement to an existing addon such as the email feature for the Helpdesk Addon.

so additional helpdesk license $120 + upgrade to 2.1 $75

that means $205 for helpdesk?

is that right?