• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Review of www.webgraphiq.com Rate Topic   * * * * * 4 votes

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1623 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:40 PM #141

Scam? sorry....

WebGraphiq offers a wide range of professionally developed, ready to use CS-Cart add-ons to provide additional functionality and boost your sales. The oldest active CS-Cart add-on development team. -- Since 2006 --

CS-CART ADD-ONS | FREE QUOTE | CS-CART DEVELOPMENT | @webgraphiq

• Bayozgur
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 11:35 AM #142

im glading working with Thomas, Quality and Grate person.
Seo and Cs-Cart Expert

• El Nucli
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:39 PM #143

Hi,

We bought tabbed blocks addon from Webgraphiq. The addon worked exactly as expected, and fitted our needs perfectly.

We found a minor problem, for which a fix was provided free of charge in record time. Communication with Webgraphiq was kind, professional and fast.

Glad to be a customer of them.

• Andry MIS
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 12:19 PM #144

Great and very usefull addons, already buy and use it
Support very good,!!

• amitkguj
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:10 AM #145

Excellent mod and support from Thomas. He was gracious enough to do some alterations to the mod without charges, and reverted in a fast & courteous manner

Highly Recommended!

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3496 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:34 AM #146

OMG never deal with this crook! His working tactic is replying once a day or two with worthless email and not giving any support or information on his product.

Multi currency paypal express does not work!
Code is encoded.
Gives error "something goes wrong" and this seller unable to give me respond in week+ what does this mean.
To fix problem he ask me to install fresh cs-cart and give him access to play with pay paypal API user / pass and certificate, why not my bank account ha?

First give me proper instructions what is correct path of each file, where they must be placed or replaced?!?!?!?!?!?!

As said his files are encoded, maybe my server is not able to decode but why should I care?

GIVE ME REFUND AND KEEP THIS SOFTWARE TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3496 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:39 AM #147

Scam indeed.

It's a scam. because in your case, the customers have to pay again the price for the addon.
I don't recommend your service.
other developers have better upgrade policies.
bye.

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1623 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:23 AM #148

We are sorry viewing that you still can not or don't want to understand how the developers can examine/fix particular issues.
Is not a general issue, we wasn't abble to reproduce it, we will need to investigate it directly on your end to find the reason and eliminate it. Without it just guessing and sending the possible causes. By installing a fresh cs-cart copy with this add-on does not require to share your sensible data or access to them. And never asked for them. Our heldesk is open to help you, just respond to our last mail and proceed as we described.
If you want to share a non public conversation, you need to request an authorization. And if you are still sharing, share also your responses.

WebGraphiq offers a wide range of professionally developed, ready to use CS-Cart add-ons to provide additional functionality and boost your sales. The oldest active CS-Cart add-on development team. -- Since 2006 --

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3496 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:58 AM #149

I just want to end all communication with you and get refund, can you do that?

We are sorry viewing that you still can not or don't want to understand how the developers can examine/fix particular issues.
Is not a general issue, we wasn't abble to reproduce it, we will need to investigate it directly on your end to find the reason and eliminate it. Without it just guessing and sending the possible causes. By installing a fresh cs-cart copy with this add-on does not require to share your sensible data or access to them. And never asked for them. Our heldesk is open to help you, just respond to our last mail and proceed as we described.
If you want to share a non public conversation, you need to request an authorization. And if you are still sharing, share also your responses.

PayPal express checkout does not work if you do not fill private details.

• HappyPig0
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:40 PM #150

Seems there are some negative reviews here. I can only speak for my own experience that Thomas has always helped where necessary, like a very minor bug fix and knowing my own experience is not so good, he simply goes in via ftp and works the magic. He also more recently helped me on a blog text sizing desire I had.... he could have refused, but he didn't.

5 stars from me Thomas. Thanks.

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3496 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:20 AM #151

Read his refund policy if you decide something to buy. If you download addon from his site there is nothing on earth we would give you refund. His refund policy is no refunds! Very handy not to give refund even for products he has no demo.

Besides it is not first time I bought this addon multi currency, purchased it for 2x aswell with few other addons. In his license page those licenses are erased. So I suppose there is a timeframe after you end up with nothing...

• camerojo
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:47 AM #152

My concern about WebGraphiq is that, unlike many addon vendors, they do not supply source code. That would not be a problem if it was clearly marked that source was not provided. However, it is not and, as mentioned earlier in this thread, WebGraphiq has an inflexible attitude on refunds. I wasted my money on one of their products recently, assuming open source, and have been refused a refund. As someone else has noted, and as I am sure that WebGraphiq know well, PayPal will not refund for purchases of downloaded software.

I respect WebGraphiq's right to protect their intellectual property by withholding source code if they wish to. However, especially when providing add ons for an open source product such as CS Cart where it is customary for many addons to provide source, they should clearly state with each product description that source code is not provided.

Posted 04 March 2015 - 04:24 PM #153

We have purchased many addons from Thomas and all worked as described and if any problem occured he helped us solve the problem fast. Thank you Thomas, great person. Highly recommended.
CS 4.3.9

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1623 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:39 AM #154

xmaster!
I don't remember about your case, let me know your order id and the ordered product and will investigate it.
Also go to our page and contact our helpdesk and they will solve your issue.

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1623 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 10:06 AM #155

I don't think that we are sending useless generic responses. Never sent. Forward me that response or PM the correspondence email or send me thru our webpage.
Also if you have problems with our add-ons let me know your order id and the ordered product. Will be examined as all others and solved if there is cooperation.

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:40 AM #156

Thank you so much for my small mod!!!! You are a life saver!

Happy customer for 6 years and counting!!!!
cs-cart 4.2.1

• E.Qi.Librium
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:56 AM #157

I used their Back in Stock addon and although my shop had some code incompatibilities they solved it in no time!

• Tribal
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 05:13 PM #158

While developing business sites for 12 years, I had never worked with CS-Cart.
Naturally, issues occurred with the cart system itself that caused WG's addon
to have issues too.

Thomas performed two personal (paid) mods for my client.

His skills are excellent and the provided steps and directions
were a breath of fresh air... clear, concise, just right.

I will not hesitate to use WG going forward,
and the support is great too!

Thanks Thomas!!
Jefferson

• IsItFast
  • Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:35 PM #159

Been using the Direct Inquiry add on within my v2 store for many years. Recently updated my cart to v4.3 and needed to implement it. I actually tried a free knock-off version I found first but I got nothing but SPAM when it was installed and the captcha didn't work with it. I knew WG's version always worked fine so I bought it for the new cart. Even though there were some issues with me having an old version on my server (it caused some problems), they quickly and thoroughly walked me through the process of getting it to work (essentially I just needed to uninstall the old version before installing the new one). Great company to work with!

V4.3.1 with about 10,000 highly customizable products. Several mods done....some of which now come standard with CS now. (Started with V1.3.5)

V3.0 in a few other small stores.

• camerojo
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 10:07 PM #160

Fortunately with PayPal's updated Buyer Protection policy - https://view.paypal-...968f98be43/SL=N - Webgraphiq will no longer be able to refuse reasonable refund requests.

If you are looking for source code, forget this vendor. However, now if you mistakenly purchase an addon expecting source code, there is a reasonable chance that PayPal will refund your money.

Of course, it would all be a LOT simpler if WebGraphiq simply stated with each product description whether or not source code is supplied - like many other vendors.