Review of www.webgraphiq.com

10/10 again - thanks Thomas! :wink:

Great thanks to WebGraphiq and specially to Thomas Hano, I’ve just bought “Cs-cart Wg-Mobile Store v2 Template” it is a marvelous template, they were so friendly and helpfull with me, I wish to deal with them again in the future.

Thanks again WebGraphiq

10/10 for google sitemap generator for 2.0 that is SEO friendly. It includes your categories in the product url, which is important to avoid getting penalized for duplicate content by google.

[quote name=‘moka’]10/10 for google sitemap generator for 2.0 that is SEO friendly. It includes your categories in the product url, which is important to avoid getting penalized for duplicate content by google.[/QUOTE]

What do you want say about Snorocket FREE XML SiteMap ? :eek:

[quote name=‘miracles’]What do you want say about Snorocket FREE XML SiteMap ? :eek:[/QUOTE]

There’s nothing wrong with the free xml sitemap if you don’t use seo urls or categories in your seo urls. It does the job just fine.

But if you use categories in your url, it’s a good idea to have the site map reflect your true url. Otherwise you may have problems with duplicate content as google will see them as 2 separate pages.

Unfortunately, the way cscart is programmed, once you have domain.com/product.html, you can never get them de-indexed (unless you change the product SEO) because the product shows up under both domain.com/product.html and domain.com/category/product.html

It really comes down to what your needs are. We rank #1 for our important keywords so spending $30 to preserve our SERPs was a no-brainer.

Hello all. I would like to take time to acknowledge the great work of Thomas at www.webgraphiq.com.

Thomas took a psd layout I created in photoshop and implemented it into one of the custom skins provided in his shop.

Thomas was helpful in telling me what I needed to modify in my psd to make it look good in cs cart and on all browsers.

The service was fast, affordable and professional. He went beyond what was required to insure my skin was uploaded and

installed correctly. I highly recommend www.webgraphiq.com for all cs cart modifications. My site is still under construction,

so i will post a link in due time.

Wil

I’ve been doing eCommerce since 2003.

I bought a custom skin from Cscartskins.com awhile back that had a serious problem with the Listmania function, among other things. The design of the site was excellent, but the backend had issues. I could not get in touch with the owner of Cscartskins after sending him e-mail after e-mail.

Thomas from www.webgraphiq.com fixed my Listmania issue and a bunch of other bugs that he found, as well.

reference thread: [URL=“http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?p=63108#post63108”]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?p=63108#post63108[/URL]

I will buy all future 3rd party skins from Webgraphiq and can’t say enough about the excellent customer service, quality of work and competitive price that Webgraphiq offers. Superb, Top notch, Excellent and A+++++!!! Highly Recommended!!

Bryan R.

Recently, I upgraded to 2.08 and needed some adjustments to my product detail pages and the front page of my store.

Thomas did the work very quickly and with a reasonable price.

One thing that he did that impressed me was to prepare screen shots of what the finished changes would look like. This was very helpful.

Followup review:

Thomas just did another project to restore the 1.3.5 invoice page for us which included small changes.

He is a very technical person and responds well to detailed requests.

He finishes projects on time which is refreshing and very important to us.

I am now preparing a list of work for him to do after 2.10 is stable…

Hi

I bought 2 mods from Thomas some time ago. Had some trouble with one of the mods displaying correctly on the website (I was missing some files perhaps and I did not realize this)

I wrote to Thomas and he went all the way to simulating my situation locally and then check my server and got it fixed. All this within 12 hrs. Plus he even gave me handy tips

Extremely happy

Sap

We have used Webgraphiq 3 times now i think. And we have had excellent service every time. Thomas is very helpful and solves any issue with lightning speed and accuracy. We will be back for more. A+++

[quote name=‘AleksB’]We have used Webgraphiq 3 times now i think. And we have had excellent service every time. Thomas is very helpful and solves any issue with lightning speed and accuracy. We will be back for more. A+++[/quote]

What email do you work with him on?

I’m still trying to get a reply regarding the dropdown menu mod I purchased last year.

webgraphiq@gmail.com

Works very well during the week I think that on holidays and weekends he does not check his mail.

I bought a couple of things from WebGraphiq, happy so far.

Might ask them to do some custom stuff later.

Thanks

B

I just purchased the Dynamic Search and I couldn’t get it to work. I forgot a step, but Tom was willing to help and did a great job!

I hope to see more mods from him!

Adam

THomas is a good developer, alwasy provide fast respond and delivery products quickly.

Had a problem with the outofstockv2 Ultimate mod and Thom and the guys sorted it out in a few hours.

Excellent! :smiley:

I’ve just had a couple of mods installed by Thomas and he’s done a fantastic job. He answered my questions as soon as I asked them and his service is first class.

I’ll be buying more mods in the near future. Great work Thomas!

They did great work for us with the RSS Feed and Flash Rotator scripts. We will for sure use them again on future work.

Milezone

Quality Diecast Replicas

http://milezone.com

I asked Thomas to do a payment gateway integration. Worked perfectly and fast!!!

A+++

Thanks again!