• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.11.3 Released Rate Topic   - - - - -

• crazyshark20
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 03:35 PM #21

we was test common product at first release, its not meet our needs, add to cart problem , customers want to see firs product description not Product sellers tab, if you change tab order, then customer can not find add to cart. many many problems.
and RMA, and checkout must be more improve..

• theanalyst
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 03:40 PM #22

This checkout issue seriously needs addressed.

I thought it was just me thinking the default address needing to be set in checkout, and checkout as a whole is very poor compared to competitors.

Please address this CS cart, it is one of the most fundamental parts of the ecommerce experience, an intuitive checkout. 

• Qbasix
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 11:12 PM #23

So its been 6 months since the release of the disastrous 1 STEP checkout (lite checkout) and has any progress been made in fixing it? 

We used to keep our subscription current to get the latest updates, but since that checkout came out we stopped paying for the subscription as we DO NOT want that 1 STEP (lite) checkout!

Is CS Cart listening to the feedback here? It appears that all our discussions on this forum about the checkout are going on deaf ears. 

The original multi step checkout needs to be brought back as the default checkout and if someone wants to torture their customers with the other one they can turn it on as an add-on!

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3496 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 08:34 AM #24

Some questions regarding lite checkout

1. I've noticed that payment categories for payment methods are gone, meaning you no longer can group payment methods in to tabs

2. State (in guest checkout), note sure if its a bug but here in Europe states are no used widely and no matter what I do or configure I cannot make this field as optional, it aways has a required * star, if I leave blank I get it prefiled with MA...

• ChrisMila
  • Trial users
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 11:48 AM #25

Some questions regarding lite checkout

1. I've noticed that payment categories for payment methods are gone, meaning you no longer can group payment methods in to tabs

2. State (in guest checkout), note sure if its a bug but here in Europe states are no used widely and no matter what I do or configure I cannot make this field as optional, it aways has a required * star, if I leave blank I get it prefiled with MA...

just remove the states: Design, Layouts, Checkout (and remane city and country in this block)

BE SURE that you don't have any state in any country. otherwise, customer can't order........ Administration, Shipping & Taxes, Rate areas. Check every country !!!  if you leave 1 state, the Rate area won't work.

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3496 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 11:27 AM #26

I have customers from worldwide not only Europe so obviously I cannot remove states, just make it not required

just remove the states: Design, Layouts, Checkout (and remane city and country in this block)

BE SURE that you don't have any state in any country. otherwise, customer can't order........ Administration, Shipping & Taxes, Rate areas. Check every country !!!  if you leave 1 state, the Rate area won't work.

• nmb
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 April 2020 - 08:42 PM #27

I thought it was just me thinking the default address needing to be set in checkout, and checkout as a whole is very poor compared to competitors.

Please address this CS cart, it is one of the most fundamental parts of the ecommerce experience, an intuitive checkout. 

One customer must have missed the Deliver To section and entered their city, state, and zip code in the Address field so they were charged incorrectly taxes and shipping fee using the default location and not their location. Hopefully, there will be a fix in the next release.

Posted 09 May 2020 - 06:24 AM #28

Hello

Just updated and the customer email box is missing from checkout how do

i find it it is selected in profile fields but dose not show at checkout.

Thanks all have now found that it is now managed by blocks and it had somehow disappeared.

Solved.

• kkwasnik
  • Trial users
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 07:53 PM #29

So its been 6 months since the release of the disastrous 1 STEP checkout (lite checkout) and has any progress been made in fixing it? 

We used to keep our subscription current to get the latest updates, but since that checkout came out we stopped paying for the subscription as we DO NOT want that 1 STEP (lite) checkout!

Is CS Cart listening to the feedback here? It appears that all our discussions on this forum about the checkout are going on deaf ears. 

The original multi step checkout needs to be brought back as the default checkout and if someone wants to torture their customers with the other one they can turn it on as an add-on!

I agree ... checkout is a huge problem.  So much in fact I ended up paying for the One Step Checkout - 3 Columns Flat Layout addon along with the 2 other addons  that are recommended.  Support and updates is only good for 6 months, so had to renew today.  So far dished out over $500 just for a decent checkout when it should of been part of the initial package.  For a grand a year in MV licence renewal fees, not to mention addon renewal fees, one would think you would see outstanding code and frequent updates.