Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.11.3 Released

we was test common product at first release, its not meet our needs, add to cart problem , customers want to see firs product description not Product sellers tab, if you change tab order, then customer can not find add to cart. many many problems.

and RMA, and checkout must be more improve…

This checkout issue seriously needs addressed.

I thought it was just me thinking the default address needing to be set in checkout, and checkout as a whole is very poor compared to competitors.

Please address this CS cart, it is one of the most fundamental parts of the ecommerce experience, an intuitive checkout.

So its been 6 months since the release of the disastrous 1 STEP checkout (lite checkout) and has any progress been made in fixing it?
We used to keep our subscription current to get the latest updates, but since that checkout came out we stopped paying for the subscription as we DO NOT want that 1 STEP (lite) checkout!
Is CS Cart listening to the feedback here? It appears that all our discussions on this forum about the checkout are going on deaf ears.
The original multi step checkout needs to be brought back as the default checkout and if someone wants to torture their customers with the other one they can turn it on as an add-on!

Some questions regarding lite checkout

1. I've noticed that payment categories for payment methods are gone, meaning you no longer can group payment methods in to tabs

2. State (in guest checkout), note sure if its a bug but here in Europe states are no used widely and no matter what I do or configure I cannot make this field as optional, it aways has a required * star, if I leave blank I get it prefiled with MA...

Some questions regarding lite checkout

1. I've noticed that payment categories for payment methods are gone, meaning you no longer can group payment methods in to tabs

2. State (in guest checkout), note sure if its a bug but here in Europe states are no used widely and no matter what I do or configure I cannot make this field as optional, it aways has a required * star, if I leave blank I get it prefiled with MA...

just remove the states: Design, Layouts, Checkout (and remane city and country in this block)

BE SURE that you don't have any state in any country. otherwise, customer can't order........ Administration, Shipping & Taxes, Rate areas. Check every country !!! if you leave 1 state, the Rate area won't work.

I have customers from worldwide not only Europe so obviously I cannot remove states, just make it not required

just remove the states: Design, Layouts, Checkout (and remane city and country in this block)

BE SURE that you don't have any state in any country. otherwise, customer can't order........ Administration, Shipping & Taxes, Rate areas. Check every country !!! if you leave 1 state, the Rate area won't work.

I thought it was just me thinking the default address needing to be set in checkout, and checkout as a whole is very poor compared to competitors.

Please address this CS cart, it is one of the most fundamental parts of the ecommerce experience, an intuitive checkout.

One customer must have missed the Deliver To section and entered their city, state, and zip code in the Address field so they were charged incorrectly taxes and shipping fee using the default location and not their location. Hopefully, there will be a fix in the next release.

Hello

Just updated and the customer email box is missing from checkout how do

i find it it is selected in profile fields but dose not show at checkout.

Thanks all have now found that it is now managed by blocks and it had somehow disappeared.

Solved.

So its been 6 months since the release of the disastrous 1 STEP checkout (lite checkout) and has any progress been made in fixing it?
We used to keep our subscription current to get the latest updates, but since that checkout came out we stopped paying for the subscription as we DO NOT want that 1 STEP (lite) checkout!
Is CS Cart listening to the feedback here? It appears that all our discussions on this forum about the checkout are going on deaf ears.
The original multi step checkout needs to be brought back as the default checkout and if someone wants to torture their customers with the other one they can turn it on as an add-on!

I agree ... checkout is a huge problem. So much in fact I ended up paying for the One Step Checkout - 3 Columns Flat Layout addon along with the 2 other addons that are recommended. Support and updates is only good for 6 months, so had to renew today. So far dished out over $500 just for a decent checkout when it should of been part of the initial package. For a grand a year in MV licence renewal fees, not to mention addon renewal fees, one would think you would see outstanding code and frequent updates.

This problem remains? The One Step Checkout - 3 Columns Flat Layout addon is the best solution still?

This problem remains? The One Step Checkout - 3 Columns Flat Layout addon is the best solution still?

I use it, best of the available options out there at the moment in my opinion.
default lite checkout has got to be the most ridiculous thing I have seen on any ecommerce site in my life

I use it, best of the available options out there at the moment in my opinion.
default lite checkout has got to be the most ridiculous thing I have seen on any ecommerce site in my life

Could you please specify, what exactly does not suit you in the current checkout? I will be glad to hear your feedback on this matter.

Could you please specify, what exactly does not suit you in the current checkout? I will be glad to hear your feedback on this matter.

I'm sure my opinions match all the others ever since it was released. I recall all the negative feedback at the time it was announced and since then.
I would be very interested to hear of anyone who actually likes it.
The lay out, logic and overall look is so far from any other checkout system out there one is curious where the concept for it came from

1 Like

I'm sure my opinions match all the others ever since it was released. I recall all the negative feedback at the time it was announced and since then.
I would be very interested to hear of anyone who actually likes it.
The lay out, logic and overall look is so far from any other checkout system out there one is curious where the concept for it came from

I totally agree! The new checkout was horrible....a nightmare....unusable. I used the old checkout that they made into an addon for a while but eventually switched to the One Step Checkout by CSCart Rocks which is awesome! (but costs extra money for something that should be default.) CS Cart engineers should look at that add on as a perfect model of what the CS-Cart default checkout needs to be.

1 Like

I totally agree! The new checkout was horrible....a nightmare....unusable. I used the old checkout that they made into an addon for a while but eventually switched to the One Step Checkout by CSCart Rocks which is awesome! (but costs extra money for something that should be default.) CS Cart engineers should look at that add on as a perfect model of what the CS-Cart default checkout needs to be.

Agree, the old Step by Step checkout was much better than the new one and would have been just fine if the Shipping/Billing Block at least listed the profile it was set to. Was too cumbersome to have to go in and check then repeat steps. CSCart Rocks really came through with a great 1 page checkout.