• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Grouped Products/product Configurator

• Jacek
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 07:55 AM #1

Hi,

now that product variations are completed could you guys create 2 additional product types:

1) Grouped Product - combination of several products all displayed on one page. Grouped Products have no prices, only their children products have. There should be an option to create discount for the whole group.

E.g. I want to sell baby carrycot + frame + car seat in one set

2) Product configurator - collection of products displayed on one page. Customers can easily add selected products using any available variations.

E.g. I want to sell stroller frame + stroller seat or stroller carrycot - the customer can select which pieces of the collection wants to buy

I know that there are addons available on the marketplace but non of them are good enough and right now they don't support product variations. In most of the competitor e-commerce engines those features are integrated in the core.

I've seen many requests regarding this feature. I think that now would be a good time to implement this.

@Imac, @Ikoshkin - could you tell us if you have any of this in you plans?

• Jacek
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 11:56 AM #2

Up! Anyone?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19982 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 02:15 PM #3

This feature was removed from CS-Cart and supported now by one of partners

https://marketplace....s-cart-4.x.html

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• remoteone
  • Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 11:24 PM #4

That addon linked does not support the latest csc version, only up to 4.4.3
Neither does Product Package Builder only up to 4.9.x

Whats going on with CSC addon devs, they seem to be giving up?

• Jacek
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 09:16 AM #5

Well, those addons were working on product options, now we have product variations.

In my opinion grouped products and product configurator should be in the core of cs-cart. At least all the major competitors have them, e.g. Magento, Shopify